Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page E. noisefield have a question
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.19.2011, 09:02 AM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i read at your intro
that you have some filosophy and behavior sience done

i want to ask you what you think of the behavior
that people, for example, get refused from medical help
because the insurance is not affordable
that this movement
becomes more and more obviuos

like schools ask more money to follow
is also that thing

is there a subliminal use of the money powerfullposition (if you have money you have doctor, you can go to school)
like a evolutinairy advantage for surviving
or are this somekind of who has no money dies capitalistic structure?

if so how are you going to proof it?
how can you change that system?
obama tried that with the healthcare
wich i appreciate

and in his last speaches i have seen
he is still fighting for people
he has a good spirit in that
in supporting people in general
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2011, 09:05 AM   #2
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i'm afraid that people who are educated are going to use it only to help rich people

or use it to for the bad development of the future
creating more and more problems
Old 08.19.2011, 09:07 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
nobody is America is refused medical treatment because a) they can't afford it or b) they have no insurance.

they may choose not to seek help due to cost, but they won't be refused. it is the patient's decision. don't believe the hype.

that said, I have a question for him too: why not just post as atari??????
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2011, 09:10 AM   #4
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
also: obomba has no idea how healthcare works so it's very silly to even suggest he could fix it. fucking political bullshit. eat the media.
Old 08.19.2011, 09:23 AM   #5
gast30
invito al cielo

i personally think that the thing i'm talking about ( like i see it)
comes from the stong genetic forward life of animals
like the alfamale, the siverback gorilla
the person that wins , is the strongest, most dominant
gets his genes reproduces, get's all the females

so a spiece who is weak don't get any vagina to push forward genes
that is dna logic of evolution and animal behavior

maybe the sapien specie had that going on for some time in evolution
and are those kinda things
residues from that time
Old 08.19.2011, 09:37 AM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I like to think
I am
omegamale

the end of
if you will the specie.

quality vagina awaits my move. to place genestock deep inside
is every apedream
my dream it to place inside and all over the walls (-and especially
computer monitor)

my mate is also omega

TEH end!!!

goodbye skunkapes! hello psi-sapiens x.
Old 08.19.2011, 09:57 AM   #7
gast30
invito al cielo

and i have another question

about wachting and not intervene in nature
this with that i mean

i was watching a docu about whales
a mother whale with it's young whale
are swimming
this is filmed by humans, underwater or on a boat

the whales meet a group of orkas who attact the young
the mothers fights but looses at the end
the young whale got eaten by the orka's

the humans filming that didn't intervene

so i think
i'm born on a planet of all animals and plants
what there was going on before i was born
if i look at that
WW1, WW2, vietnam, cambodia, iraq, afganistan pakistan, genocides in africa, genocides of muslims in servia, europe, somalia and all wars that are now going on

it never stopped

this creates
WW1, WW2 veterans, iraque veterans, afgan pakistan veterans, childsoldiers ect

so there was a time during my youth that i didn't understand all that
what was going on
didn't see the realness of the problems

now i know it's all really bad, with a lot of peace people beeing killed, including childeren

i wacht this on the tv
am i also wachting this, "sort of", like humans wacht the orkas kill the young whale

if i have to describe evething that i have wachtes happen
the wars + the ecologic destruction of vital needs like clean water and air, pollution of the oceans + the human traffic + hungerproblems + natural disasters like floods, earthquakes, tsunamies

then i see alot of problems
that has been created by humans
and also think realisticly can be solved by humans
everyone has a free will to decide what to do
Old 08.19.2011, 10:41 AM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I will respond because like
whale mother this should not
be died'

e møøsfeld may not be post but we do.
we
watch sonic youth like orkas watch young sperm
whale baby

but!!!!
what to be happening if whale security's saved?
you know like whale mother live and orkas die starvation
but whAle attaks boat because she think black white color is much as orkaskin. baby childeren (human ape speceie) are on boats! mother whale FEED baby with childeren parts!!! I think hands and legs are not very good meal but I am not starvig whalebabby.

what now??? babby whale go hungry or insert childeren to continue???????????

see me for more answer. we gonna need a bigger boat!
Old 08.19.2011, 10:44 AM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

earth to satelliteking: moonwalker is clear for EVA.
Old 08.19.2011, 10:50 AM   #10
gast30
invito al cielo

a*beam to flowz
start operation EVA
Old 08.19.2011, 11:08 AM   #11
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Old 08.19.2011, 11:17 AM   #12
gast30
invito al cielo

what i also find wierd with sapiens is
that they reproduce now
with the same religion
christians, make childeren with christian
muslims, jews, and all others do the same

evolution of dna is choosen inside the group of same religion
other groups are more terrotatial
like eskimos make childeren with eskimos
african tribes living on the equator
make childeren from genes from the same tribe

so its a wierd happening if you ask me
if you look into dna we all originate from a specie from mid africa
readable with X-Y chromosone analyse

from there reproduction was changed into groups
wich was only one specie that take over ( end of the neanthertale time)
homo sapian

we all should freely make childeren with everyone
i personnaly don't know if
long time same dna reproduction is a good thing for evolution

evolution is more in big lines

an eskimo has good genes for life at the artic

a frican tribe at the equator has good adapted dna for that climate

a good example is darwins studie of a bird specie
that separated by living on 2 different islands

the same bird specie that is on 1 island has a mouthpiece that is adapted for breaking hard nuts to eat
the other bird has a mouth pice that maybe changed by eating soft fruit

the same bird dna only different mouthpiece

sapiens have all the same dna

only thing is that 1.000.000.000 chritians, 1.000.000.000 moslims and all other religious groups

are predestinated sapien dna

if there is an overpopulation
and you want to talk about it who to speak to
who wants to hear ???

anyway of the 6.000.000.000 sapians dna that is walking around
i don't feel connected with them
or welcome
because i don't obey to their way of lifestyle
anyway
i learned to live a good life indiviually
eat vegetarian, live ecologic as possible, modernize
don't tell people how to live a life
so others don't tell me how to live my life
or what i should think
Old 08.19.2011, 11:26 AM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

we have to think back
to the time neantherthales died out
and the sapian started
and see our specie as ONE GROUP OF SAPIANS
the future is going to be made by modern humans
who see sapians as one group

ofcourse that group must be lead by the satellite king
king of all modern humans
we gonna roule the future

standby
[start system]>[navigation? = A*beam towards satellite king]
[start pioneer engine:>code= long live the future]

[system ready to debrainwash!!!> GO]
Old 08.19.2011, 11:30 AM   #14
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

my friend, it is hard to disagree. I only make fuck with witches.

witchchilderen cast spells on all Christians and all muslins. all people's.

witches made from warlock seed. my mind is a battlefield. live as a veteran of the psychic wars. my name
a
killing word.

but
Old 08.19.2011, 11:34 AM   #15
gast30
invito al cielo

before it's
TOO LATE

oh no
another new baby in the overpopulated earth
and another one
and another one
Old 08.19.2011, 11:53 AM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I am glad that we are given this time to talk via satellite. the words you see have been to space (and beyond) before they appear (like glittering C*BEAMS at the Tannhauser Gate) on your screen. do you think your primate ancestors could have even a single neuron devoted to the thought it might be so? I doubt it. WE have monitored your communications since the first intercept of I Love Lucy. WE know what YOU know. can you feel it? it's imbedded in your right shin, next to the bone. a transmission device not unlike your archaic satellites that you so adore. so I ask you, in a calm reasoning tone:

HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED A WITCH???
Old 08.20.2011, 05:02 PM   #17
gast30
invito al cielo

A*beam to flowz
reports over operation EVA please
Is there any vagina left?
Old 08.23.2011, 08:07 AM   #18
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I've read DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) will award anyone whose smarter than your average joe $500,000 in seed money to begin studying what it would take to send humans to another star. I believe gast30 is that man.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.23.2011, 01:39 PM   #19
gast30
invito al cielo

ouff DARPA
i thought you where speaking about MFP, militairy frankenstein project
that where developping bombs that could turn enemies into highly active gay's
lol

i'm an autodidact, learn everthing myself, all the brainwork is done
soo
just let DARPA send the money

do you need my bank accountnumber?

and the way that rewards in sex and bananapaper only weakens the brainmachine
sex and bananapaper creates animal happiness
basic manipulations on desire and status psychoticness

there you go
are you allready moving a bit to the stars
this one is from me
for free
Old 08.24.2011, 11:07 AM   #20
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
ouff DARPA
i thought you where speaking about MFP, militairy frankenstein project
that where developping bombs that could turn enemies into highly active gay's
lol

i'm an autodidact, learn everthing myself, all the brainwork is done
soo
just let DARPA send the money

do you need my bank accountnumber?

and the way that rewards in sex and bananapaper only weakens the brainmachine
sex and bananapaper creates animal happiness