Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Michael Phelps Blah Blah Woof Woof..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2008, 02:29 PM   #21
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses

The Munich Massacre

At 4:30AM on September 5, 1972, five Arab terrorists wearing track suits climbed the six and 1/2 foot fence surrounding the Olympic Village in Munich, Germany. Once inside, they were met by three others who had gained entrance with credentials. Within 24 hours, 11 Israelis, five terrorists, and a German policeman were dead.

Just before 5:00AM, the terrorists knocked on the door of Israeli wrestling coach Moshe Weinberg who opened the door, realized immediately something was wrong and shouted a warning. Weinberg and weightlifter Joseph Romano attempted to block the door while their members escaped, but they were killed by the terrorists. The Arabs then rounded up nine Israelis to hold as hostages.

At 9:30AM, the terrorists announced that they were Palestinian Arabs, and demanded that Israel release 234 Arab prisoners in Israeli jails and Germany release two German terrorist leaders imprisoned in Frankfurt. They also demanded their own safe passage out of Germany. After hours of negotiations, a deal was struck with German authorities and a trip to the NATO air base at Firstenfeldbruck, by bus and then two helicopters was arranged, in order to board a plane for Cairo. German sharpshooters were standing by with orders to simultaneously kill all the terrorists without harming the hostages.

The rescue plan failed and a bloody firefight between the Germans and Palestinians followed, ending at 3:00AM when the Palestinians set off a grenade in one helicopter, killing all aboard, and terrorists in the second helicopter shot to death the remaining, blindfolded Israeli hostages. Three of the Palestinian Arabs terrorists were captured alive and held in Germany.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 02:31 PM   #22
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
The American fascination with celebrity and iconism is terrifying!

While I agree with the above, surely it must be nice that, for once, the whole world is celebrating people who've worked their arses off, largely outside of the public eye, and largely for minimal reward, and finally get a chance to come 8th in the gymkhana or joint 6th in the badminton mixed-doubles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 02:32 PM   #23
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Obviously, I'm saying that as a citizen of a country that was (last I checked) keeping their fingers crossed for a medal in the fucking archery.

We were robbed in the Table Tennis, if anyone's interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 02:32 PM   #24
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

I see your Riefenstahl and raise you a Schulz

Old 08.14.2008, 02:34 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
and largely for minimal reward

oh no it's not!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/sp...KOUT-side.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
I see your Riefenstahl and raise you a Schulz

snoopy, nazi icon?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 02:41 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
so being a saint is easy coz everybody else is a sinner?
no contest here too ahah a.

no but being the Patriarch in a congregation of Archbishops doesn't make it any more difficult either.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 02:41 PM   #27
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Snoopy is the ultimate propaganda icon, used to sell everything from
cookies as good snacks to fascism as good living. Triumph of the Dog,
I believe it's called, not to be confused with Triumph the Insult Dog.
Old 08.14.2008, 02:51 PM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
while at lunch, I was asked by The Girl Who Gets Our Drink Refills if I had been watching much of the Olympics.

I told her no, but I would if they ever got around to adding Midget Wrestlin' to the bill.

she agreed that it was a good idea and pondered "if only there was a Special Olympics".

I assured her that there was.

after she left the table, GG and I had a good laugh about saving her a place for the next competition.

This post is brought to you by the Lifetime Original Series --- The R Word. Coming this fall. Check yr local listings.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 02:55 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
while at lunch, I was asked by The Girl Who Gets Our Drink Refills if I had been watching much of the Olympics.

I told her no, but I would if they ever got around to adding Midget Wrestlin' to the bill.

she agreed that it was a good idea and pondered "if only there was a Special Olympics".

I assured her that there was, and after she left the table GG and I had a good laugh about saving her a place for the next competition.

y'all should be careful with that one:
More than 130 national advocacy organizations have gotten together to protest "Tropic Thunder" because of that dialogue and its tone.

The protesting groups include the American Association of People with Disabilities, The Arc, the Special Olympics and the Down Syndrome Congress. Local chapters of these organizations, and other advocacy groups and religious groups, have staged protests like the one in Middletown at theaters across the U.S.

"This is one of the worst assaults on people with disabilities," said Anne Eason, Eva's mother. "And we're going to put an end to it."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 02:58 PM   #30
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, it's all over the place here too.

note, it's being called "The R Word" :
Quote:
Originally Posted by FroatingSrowry
This post is brought to you by the Lifetime Original Series --- The R Word. Coming this fall. Check yr local listings.

frankly, I find it hilarious.

seriously...get with the fucking times people.

"retard" was replaced by "gay" years ago.

don't hear them complaining about that though, do ya?
Old 08.14.2008, 03:01 PM   #31
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Can I get a "hell yeah" for Gaytarded?
Old 08.14.2008, 03:03 PM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

omg stop saying retarded people are gay!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08.14.2008, 03:04 PM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

ps:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Gaytarded

I hope to use that one soon (with yr permission, of course).

you really should copywrite that....now.
Old 08.14.2008, 03:04 PM   #34
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
you're obviously mixing up Romania with some post-Soviet Union country. Romania is US's ally. Don't forget, Romanian troops serve alongside U.S. troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I know all this man. I am just telling you who they do not show compete and guessing at what it may be for. I know why they do nto show the cuban team or the russians...
Old 08.14.2008, 03:05 PM   #35
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Floatingslowly - Of course, my pleasure sir

*goes to UK patent office to patent "Gaytarded" and "Fuckmuppet"*
Old 08.14.2008, 03:06 PM   #36
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
yes, but Cubans and Russians are somewhat different cup of tea than, say, Romanians.
Ok, I shut up now.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 08.14.2008, 03:08 PM   #37
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I heard on NBC that Romanians are all a bunch of retarded gay fuckmuppets.

CONFIRM/DENY PLS.

[edit: were ----> are. we haven't bombed them, yet.]
Old 08.14.2008, 03:10 PM   #38
_slavo_
invito al cielo

Nicolae Ceaucescu says NO!

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 08.14.2008, 03:12 PM   #39
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

this picture was obviously photoshopped.

in reality, he is wearing a crash helmet and has two rubber dongs in his hands.
Old 08.14.2008, 03:13 PM   #40
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

ok. that's enough to ensure my Hell Ticket for one more day.

see y'all later. y'uck y'uck.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth