Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Anyone have the setlist from last nights show?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.28.2006, 11:16 AM   #1
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Title says it all. Would have gone but I went to see TV on the Radio in my own town instead. But going to the Wiltern show tonight. Was anyone at the show last night?

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2006, 03:00 PM   #2
longroad84
empty page

longroad84 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
*Not in order
From rather ripped: Reena, Incinerate, Rapture, what a waste, jams run free, rats, turquiose boy, pink steam, or

Candle, The world looks red, teenage riot, kool thing, skip tracer, shaking hell

Once again, not in order...I don't think I forgot anything.
longroad84 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2006, 03:47 PM   #3
satirejohn
bad moon rising

satirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's assessatirejohn kicks all y'all's asses
those are some pretty cool oldies except kool thing could be replaced by tom violence, schizophrenia or expressway or something like that. good song though
satirejohn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2006, 07:25 PM   #4
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
I actually want to see Kool Thing... out of the 4 times I have seen them they have never played it. But I also havent seen Tom Violence, Expressway, Candle, Skip Tracer, and World Looks Red. So yeah, if they could play all those tonight at the Wiltern that would be great.

Old 09.28.2006, 07:55 PM   #5
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
How was TVOTR noisemachine? i'm seeing them in about a month and haven't heard too much about this album live yet.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2006, 07:10 AM   #6
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
shaking hell and world looks red?
*ejaculates*
Old 09.29.2006, 11:41 AM   #7
noisemachine
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
How was TVOTR noisemachine? i'm seeing them in about a month and haven't heard too much about this album live yet.
TVOTR the radio was awesome. I actually thought a lot of the new songs sounded better live than they do on the album. You wont be disappointed.

Old 09.29.2006, 12:43 PM   #8
Chaffie
empty page

Chaffie is a jewel in the roughChaffie is a jewel in the roughChaffie is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by longroad84
*Not in order
From rather ripped: Reena, Incinerate, Rapture, what a waste, jams run free, rats, turquiose boy, pink steam, or

Candle, The world looks red, teenage riot, kool thing, skip tracer, shaking hell

Wiltern was the same except with no Kool Thing and change Skip Tracer with Eric's Trip.

I have to admit the ending of the second encore with Teenage Riot with the noise fest with Thurston and Lee using their guitars like swords was amazing. I got the chills.

Chaffie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2006, 01:07 PM   #9
noisemachine
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaffie
Wiltern was the same except with no Kool Thing and change Skip Tracer with Eric's Trip.

I have to admit the ending of the second encore with Teenage Riot with the noise fest with Thurston and Lee using their guitars like swords was amazing. I got the chills.

At the wiltern they also played lights out and the neutral. It was a very rather ripped oriented set. I think the only RR song they didnt do was Sleepin Around.

Old 09.29.2006, 03:31 PM   #10
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Rather Ripped has grown on me in a big way so I am ecstatic at the prospect of seeing them at ATP
Old 09.29.2006, 03:43 PM   #11
keith24
empty page

keith24 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by longroad84
*Not in order

I'll attempt to put in order for anyone that cares. I'm pretty sure this is it:
Candle
Incinerate
Reena
Skip Tracer
What A Waste
Rapture
The World Looks Red
Kool Thing
Rats
Jams Run Free
Pink Steam
Or
-----
Turquoise Boy
Teenage Riot
-----
Shaking Hell
keith24 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2006, 05:25 PM   #12
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Damn I wish I had money to go see them.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2006, 12:56 PM   #13
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
Great set I'll have pix up soon

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth