Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.02.2015, 02:27 PM   #38841
Silver ✴ Rocket
little trouble girl

Silver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's asses
ASMR Eating Chocolate Dipped Banana
Silver ✴ Rocket is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2015, 02:33 PM   #38842
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

can't frind the appropriate gif-- but i'm doing a little dance.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2015, 12:05 AM   #38843
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
shucks guys, thanks!
Old 06.03.2015, 10:56 AM   #38844
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i had twenty things to do today and have to skip because i was grinding my teeth in my sleep... fuck man. i'd rather stick an ice pick through my jaw than deal with this feeling.
Old 06.03.2015, 10:57 AM   #38845
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

did you guys see they found blood vessels essentially connecting the central nervous system and lymphatic system? apparently they were stumbled upon in the lab and it'll create a ton of new research in the field of immune diseases
Old 06.03.2015, 06:56 PM   #38846
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
trying to buy tickets to fly to Portland for the summer.. why is today the day that SouthWest website having such unbelievable one day only deals that the traffic has shut down the server?? It especially sucks because they don't even have any deals to Portland so its just fucking me out of getting my tickets??

I knew I should have just swooped on em yesterday on my lunch break when I was checking it all out..

Fuckers better not have bought the only cheap PDX tickets when I get on tomorrow

Old 06.03.2015, 08:05 PM   #38847
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
trying to buy tickets to fly to Portland for the summer.. why is today the day that SouthWest website having such unbelievable one day only deals that the traffic has shut down the server?? It especially sucks because they don't even have any deals to Portland so its just fucking me out of getting my tickets??

I knew I should have just swooped on em yesterday on my lunch break when I was checking it all out..

Fuckers better not have bought the only cheap PDX tickets when I get on tomorrow

first world problems! just ghetto up and take the fucking greyhound.

what's just 3 days shitting in a giant shit bucket at the back?

slosh slosh slosh

===

PS- i found out the greyhound express puts you there in 23 hours for $120.

i fucking love greyhound ha ha ha. i can't explain why. it's like-- i don't know. the real america.

for $5 extra you get to board early & pick a seat! i like the one to the right of the driver where you see the moving panorama.

José! Can you see?
By the dawn's early light
what so proudly we hailed
as my awesome fake green card.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2015, 10:02 PM   #38848
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
This has my vote as post of the year
(I was thinking the same thing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
first world problems! just ghetto up and take the fucking greyhound.

what's just 3 days shitting in a giant shit bucket at the back?

slosh slosh slosh

===

PS- i found out the greyhound express puts you there in 23 hours for $120.

i fucking love greyhound ha ha ha. i can't explain why. it's like-- i don't know. the real america.

for $5 extra you get to board early & pick a seat! i like the one to the right of the driver where you see the moving panorama.

José! Can you see?
By the dawn's early light
what so proudly we hailed
as my awesome fake green card.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2015, 10:23 PM   #38849
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i have like 500 miles for free on greyhound with all the up and down florida i did a few years back. a little worn out on it, but the new buses aren't that bad, really.

butttt, good news. your girl schizo took the online jeopardy test last month, and got invited today to an in person audition next month.
Old 06.04.2015, 12:59 AM   #38850
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Fuck all that mess.. the flight is cheap and worth the extra money, ive driven up and down California and Oregon, i fly now. Ive taken that 35 hour train, drove it in one swoop, drove it in sections for days, took the coast in an RV, went up through the desert.. i get there in less than 4 hours now.

Old 06.04.2015, 01:19 AM   #38851
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

yeah, i guess if i had desert to pass, i'd fly too.
Old 06.04.2015, 01:36 AM   #38852
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Oh, the desert and coast are out of the way. Im just pointinv out if taken every possible ground route and mode of transport, i earned my wings yo.

Don't get me wrong i love the entirety of California and most of Oregon, but i aint got time to spend all my vacation on the road, flying can save as much as 4 days

Old 06.04.2015, 01:50 AM   #38853
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

If I end up making jeopardy hopefully I can make an extended trip and see my family out there. Shit, I'll be in LA primarily.
Old 06.04.2015, 01:51 AM   #38854
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

I've done the same with my state. Central FLA is huuuuge. Amd boring as fuck. The crazies dwell between orla do and west palm.
Old 06.04.2015, 09:00 AM   #38855
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
did you guys see they found blood vessels essentially connecting the central nervous system and lymphatic system? apparently they were stumbled upon in the lab and it'll create a ton of new research in the field of immune diseases

link needed for nerd-brain inputs.......
Old 06.04.2015, 11:21 AM   #38856
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

http://time.com/3906771/brain-immune...ience-disease/
Old 06.04.2015, 12:06 PM   #38857
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

WAT! i completely missed that the first time around!

this was JUST DISCOVERED

and yet the washington post's headlines are only about the presidential horseraces (lol republicans)

thanks for the great news.

wait now i also spotted you're testing for jeopardy! ha ha ha awesome! good for you!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2015, 01:38 PM   #38858
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

thanks dude! i'm so excited/nervous, mostly because i dont have any pithy anecdotes really to share... i'm going to be home that week so it's literally a car ride across the state so i guess i'll have time to come up with some that day. it's a 2 hour audition, apparently. AHHH! it's my dream to make it to tournament of champions.

and yeah, this discovery blows my mind. so many immune problems now make sense.
Old 06.04.2015, 02:55 PM   #38859
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
If I end up making jeopardy hopefully I can make an extended trip and see my family out there. Shit, I'll be in LA primarily.
If you makw jeopardy PM me, we'll link up and share Heat war stories.. i can recommend you some mind blowing day trips including using public transport

Old 06.04.2015, 03:19 PM   #38860
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

hell yeah! it'll be in most likely a year from now, haha, but definitely. did you see about wade and the contract woes? oh boy. he wants 20 million a year, i think the heat want to offer 10...
1443184318931933194019411942 1943 194419451946195319932043 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth