Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I think I could become a slob....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.05.2007, 11:12 PM   #41
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
I love capitalism, but hate it when it is not regulated.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2007, 11:14 PM   #42
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
there's no such thing as getting ripped off in the traditional sense, people should know what they're getting into before committing to buy something. this is particularly true when buying drugs. if you're stupid enough to deal with someone you don't know or don't know what the hell you're doing, don't expect things to go your way. in the neighborhood i grew up in people would roll bubblegum in oregano and try to pass it off as weed and i'm sure some dumbshits probably fell for it.
Old 09.05.2007, 11:32 PM   #43
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
^^ But majority of society are followers. They do what they're told. They work where they're told and spend that money where, and on, what they're told to.

People indeed should have the right to make the choice themselves, but others also should not prey on others to make a buck.
Old 09.06.2007, 12:11 PM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
So it's all positives for you?

obviously not, is there anything in nature that's "all positives"? but i think the advantages are greater than the disadvantages and that's why the silk road was such a huge success for milennia. i mean trade didn't get started yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
if it's advertised as vintage it is WAY more than $20. but you can find cheap vintage shirts advertised as "used". if you're in new york stay away from search and destroy.

ha. not any vintage *i* would buy. it was just a fictional example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
^^ But majority of society are followers. They do what they're told. They work where they're told and spend that money where, and on, what they're told to.

People indeed should have the right to make the choice themselves, but others also should not prey on others to make a buck.

oy, so now we need to hold everybody's hand and take responsibility for them because they are a bunch of mindless followers?

at some point you have to stop feeling so superior & let people make their own mistakes. they've been known to learn from them.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth