Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.25.2016, 09:01 PM   #1421
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
I took advantage today of Ohio's early voting. I went to the Board Of Elections (only a block and a half from where I work) and cast my ballot for Hillary Clinton.

Not much of a crowd but that will pick up the closer we get to November 8. There was some stupid looking woman outside the building with a Trump hat trying to accost voters. Good thing for her I was coming from the other direction. If she had tried to talk to me or give me literature, I would have asked her: "Before you say another word, I need to ask you one thing. Have you ever heard of the Scientologists?" She would likely have said yes. My reply would have been: "Just like them, you need to see a deprogrammer. Fuck off!"
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2016, 09:16 PM   #1422
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
intellectually and politically you guys are just masturbating yr own fantasies and egos at this point. losers with no effect at all. your just another bum fuck book worm nerd reader not doing a damn thing! fuck all you guys!!

hey look zombie among us!

no one is allowed to discuss anything with the zombies around
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2016, 09:18 PM   #1423
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
These are the 98 U.S. senators for voted in favor of the US Patriot Act of 2001
Clinton (D-NY), Yea

These are the 89 U.S. senators who voted in favor of the March 2, 2006 Patriot Act Reauthorizing Act
Clinton (D-NY)

So Trump made a nasty comment 10 years ago, while Clinton voted to destroy the Constitution, the basis of our Freedom and Liberty.

I think most of you take this Freedom and Liberty for granted. Bad move. a lot of hungry people want what you have.

Y'all pumped for Clinton!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2016, 09:24 PM   #1424
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Clinton (D-NY), Yea

These are the 89 U.S. senators who voted in favor of the March 2, 2006 Patriot Act Reauthorizing Act
Clinton (D-NY)

So Trump made a nasty comment 10 years ago, while Clinton voted to end our democracy.

trump is a demented incompetent celebrity who has serially conned investors, students, and contractors, while projecting a tv image of "success"

he's a fucking egomaniac disciple of roy cohn, a racist, has no plan whatsoever, and his word is absolutely worthless

so much so that the students at liberty university don't trust him to deliver the supreme court judges he is promising right now and would rather deal with the feminist hillary clinton. read the letter they wrote.

hillary, while certainly not perfect (there are no mythical magical leaders), is a competent, reasonable adult wih a good platform and the ability to accomplish some of it

this one is a no-brainer
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2016, 09:55 PM   #1425
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Clinton (D-NY), Yea

Clinton (D-NY)

So Trump made a nasty comment 10 years ago, while Clinton voted to destroy the Constitution, the basis of our Freedom and Liberty.

I think most of you take this Freedom and Liberty for granted. Bad move. a lot of hungry people want what you have.

You only listed one senator. Not 98 or 81. But sure, point taken.
There's never been a presidential candidate with whom I agreed about everything. Never. Also, not sure if you recall, but in the early '00s there were some, ahem, extenuating circumstances that made crackdowns on national security not really a talking point or a point of policy, but an absolute necessity for any politician hoping to keep their job.

It's worth noting (if you care about these things) that Hillary is a staunch supporter of overturning CU, and has vowed to do everything in her power to do so.

Again, that will only strike you as relevant if you care.

Ps. Summarizing Trump's abhorrent behavior with, "he made a comment 10 years ago" is asinine and you goddamn well know it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2016, 08:43 AM   #1426
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Trump will surge ahead near the end and win. I'm trying to process this, imagine what lies in store and how I'll react.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2016, 08:45 AM   #1427
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Trump will surge ahead near the end and win. I'm trying to process this, imagine what lies in store and how I'll react.
suicide is painless (or so i've heard)

alternatively, leave ohio and move to denver for the free weed
Old 10.26.2016, 09:06 AM   #1428
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I sure as hell hope not. The get-out-the-vote efforts that HRC's campaign are engaged in--and which you admirably took part in-- are crucial. I'm hoping there's at least one more bombshell revelation against Trump in the next few days that will kill any surge he might have. Knowing the political instincts of Hillary's husband, I think (or hope) they have an ace in the hole in that regard.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2016, 09:24 AM   #1429
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
The life cycle of a trump scandal seems to be about three days, so I hope hrc has a full clip of silver bullets.

I don't know if suicide sounds attractive. Suicide-by-secret-service on the other hand has a noble ring to it. Haha. Lol. Jk. That was clearly a joke.
Old 10.26.2016, 09:32 AM   #1430
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

laaa laaa laaa laaaaa

ive heard nothing and i'm covering my ears
Old 10.26.2016, 09:53 AM   #1431
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
more great stuff at driftglass:

The dark carnival that is the Trump Campaign continues to limp onto the ash heap of history by butt-scooting it's crackpot theories and racist demagoguery all over the hallowed ground of Gettysburg. I'm not sure which Trump brain-wizard decided that the sight of a doomed racist cause making a suicidal charge into the teeth of overwhelming force was the very best metaphor on which to begin the final chapter of the campaign of their unhinged orange fire demon, but I hope they got their money up front.

I was such a demented ramble of Trump's angry, random notions, disjointed conspiracies, tangentially related grievances and physically, financially, temporally and constitutionally impossible claptrap tarted up to sound like "policy" that I could not track it all, but here are my notes, such as they are...
Trump is doubling down on every batshit lie he has been running all along. Go, lemmings, go!
Dead Man Ranting

Remember how Lincoln kept barking "Believe me! Believe me!" after the dozens and dozens of outrageous lies he told on this hallowed ground?

I will direct my Secretary of Commerce & Legitimate Businessman, Charles Ponzi, to do many amazing things. Believe me!

I will direct my Secretary of Imaginary Science, Trofim Lysenko, to pull "Clean Coal" out of his ass. Burn it all now, people! Without the Commie EPA who shall stop us! Believe me!

I will direct my Secretary of Homeland Security, Crazy Joe Arpaio, to arrest my political enemies. Believe me!

I will direct my Secretary of Deregulationism, Jack T. Ripper, to hit the Undo Obama button eight million times on my first day in office. Believe me!

I will direct my Secretary of Trump Math, my son Uday, to make 2+2 equal whatever I damn well say it is. Believe me!

I will direct my Secretary of Propaganda, Steve Bannon, to bring the fucking hammer down on the free press. Believe me!

I will direct my Secretary of Doubletalk, Hugh Hewitt, to follow me around with a pooper-scooper and a giant shit-eating grin. Bigly! Believe me!

I will direct my Secretary of Illegals to protect us from the cybers by only letting in people who love us. With talents this is possible ("Talents"? like "Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred three score and six talents of gold") Believe me!

Apparently Trump's end-game strategy is to flummox SNL writers by overloading them with material.

Let the media race to find the last "Undecided" voter in America begin!
As grotesque and horrifying as all of this is, don't let any of your Conservative friends or colleagues get away with feigning shock or surprise or that Trump is some freakish Black Swan event.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2016, 12:12 PM   #1432
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I think people will have a real "gut check" moment when they enter the booths. I'm hoping that the puffed up anti-HRC bullshit will lose some of its sway when voters are alone, without all the groupthink and mob mentality.

Surely there will be a time when every Trumo voter asks himself/herself what the ACTUAL real life result of a Trumo victory would be, and realizes that such a thing would turn the US into a cartoonish reality show.

Ideally, they'll say "fuck it I can't do this" and vote for HRC and then walk out and high five their friends and say they voted for Trump.

TRUMP. Donald Trump. Jesus. It's still hard for me to accept that he's even part of this conversation.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2016, 01:13 PM   #1433
evollove
invito al cielo

If that's true then you're way behind the story. Your head has less than two weeks remaining intact, unblown. After that, kablooee.
Old 10.27.2016, 04:36 AM   #1434
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/1...y-Young-Models

I'm not sure how this story isn't circling around, and Daily Beast/Kos seem to be the only ones reporting it. Yes I know there is a current case of Trump being accused of rape, but this is a damn rabbit hole. Now the argument can be made that there are possibly more men of wealth and power, even within the U.S. government who have participated in similar, and aren't any different than Trump, but it has to start somewhere and if that means using Trump as a prime example, so be it.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2016, 09:47 AM   #1435
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
120 days of Sodom
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2016, 10:15 AM   #1436
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
120 days of Sodom

el trumpo, pence, christie, giuliani, agree to marry their own (not each other's) daughters; melania, conway and omarosa tell stories and instruct the slaves
Old 10.27.2016, 06:31 PM   #1437
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Been kind of a mookish day, so why not shoot the shit for a bit about third-party candidate JOE EXOTIC!

Meet The Gay Zookeeper Who's Making A Bid For President

Quote:
I am gay. I've had two boyfriends most of my life. I currently got legally married ― thank God it's finally legal in America. [...] I've had some kinky sex. I've tried drugs through the younger years of my life. I'm broke as shit.

I don't know what the fuck Trump's smoking, because you can't throw 10 million people out of this country 'cause we don't have 10 million white people that'll work ― and that's a fact.

Quote:
Joe Exotic is truly the candidate you'd want to sit down and have a beer with, then another beer, and then several more beers until you're drunk enough to try meth for the first time. "Joe Exotic: Make America Exotic Again". ―John Oliver

http://www.joeexotic2016.com/

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2016, 06:37 PM   #1438
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

Pussy Riot Announce New EP, Share Disturbing Video Imagining a Donald Trump Presidency
xxx Due Out Tomorrow, Watch "Make America Great Again" Video

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2016, 07:41 PM   #1439
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
http://newsthump.com/2016/10/27/dest...six-horcruxes/
Old 10.27.2016, 08:10 PM   #1440
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I think people will have a real "gut check" moment when they enter the booths. I'm hoping that the puffed up anti-HRC bullshit will lose some of its sway when voters are alone, without all the groupthink and mob mentality.

Surely there will be a time when every Trumo voter asks himself/herself what the ACTUAL real life result of a Trumo victory would be, and realizes that such a thing would turn the US into a cartoonish reality show.

Ideally, they'll say "fuck it I can't do this" and vote for HRC and then walk out and high five their friends and say they voted for Trump.

TRUMP. Donald Trump. Jesus. It's still hard for me to accept that he's even part of this conversation.

you do realize some people are ACTUAL assholes?! that's your fairy lib optimistic brain with a tic prob. hate is more than enough of a powerful motivator for some people.

teams seem Nazi. I like sitting on the bleachers watching while dabbling in this and that/political ideals and opinions. variety is the spice of life.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
62697071 72 73747582122172 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth