Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Skateboarding
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.18.2006, 09:59 PM   #141
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
They don't want to spend money on the skateboarders, but they're more then willing to expand the already huge sportsplex..
Fuckers...
So True. The public free skate parks they finally built around here are all pretty shitty anyway. Some are tiny shitholes and the city expects you to just skate them and no where else? If I can find pics of the Blaine MN park, I'll post 'em for a good laugh.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2006, 10:01 PM   #142
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
So True. The public free skate parks they finally built around here are all pretty shitty anyway. Some are tiny shitholes and the city expects you to just skate them and no where else? If I can find pics of the Blaine MN park, I'll post 'em for a good laugh.

HAHAHA. The Blaine park is a fucking joke.

We have a semi-nice one in Bird Island but I don't live there anymore. I guess they are expanding and moving the one in town to about a block away from my house. It is too bad I strictly skate Churches, Post Offices, and other buildings.
Old 04.18.2006, 10:17 PM   #143
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
what skate videos are you cats into? i think "sorry" by flip is my all time favorite skate vid
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2006, 10:19 PM   #144
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I like RDS/FSU/blah blah blah.
Old 04.18.2006, 10:22 PM   #145
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
"Welcome To Hell"- toymachine, "Menikmati"- eS, "Lordz Of Conspiracy", etc.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2006, 10:24 PM   #146
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i've really wanted to see welcome to hell. a freind once told me that skaters in the film were skating at a church. and one of the church dudes got pissed off and said something along the lines of "i hope jesus breaks your arm"

:-o
Old 04.18.2006, 10:38 PM   #147
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
HaHaHa, I know the exact part your talking about. It's a the end of the video. The priest shoves the camera guy & everything. I hate church fuckers who think they're better than Jesus himself.
Oh, & BTW, "Welcome To Hell" has some of the best bail videos of all-time.
-George Carlin
Old 04.18.2006, 10:41 PM   #148
finding nobody
invito al cielo

wait.. i think i have seen it.. oh yeah! definetly! i recall the ending credits in which jamie thomas grinds a rail for like 15 minutes. but it's in super slow motion. so it's hard to tell how long it actually was...
Old 04.18.2006, 10:45 PM   #149
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Yeah, super slow mo. & so was the ending track that went with it.
It does have a pretty good soundtrack to it. Not to menion,
"Titanium Expose" by Sonic Youth.
-George Carlin
Old 04.18.2006, 10:54 PM   #150
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I lost my copy of Sorry and The End dvd (great part with Jeremy Klein and Heath Kirchart!). No clue where they went dammit.

I actually just sold nearly 40 skate vids I had purchased over the years for money for music gear. I used to have all the CKY videos, now I think Bam is a douche.
I skated at FDR park when I was in Philly, and he showed up. He was awesome at that park (which is hard to ride), no denying it, but people seem to think he's one of the best pros and he really isn't. He's totally overexposed and his Viva La Bam show was so phony and staged.

Old 04.18.2006, 10:59 PM   #151
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Definetly. Bam is not the greatest skater like everyone thinks he is. Although, he has a unique style, he just doesn't make the cut for the all-time great skaters.
-George Carlin
Old 04.18.2006, 11:52 PM   #152
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Bam has poop style on street now. He is really good on tranny but if nobody knew who he was and he came out now, there would be no chance of him having a pro model out. Think about how many good Am skaters there are.

My top 5 favorite skate videos ever
1.Not the new H-Street video (H-Street)
2.Sight Unseen (Transworld)
3.Misled Youth (Zero)
4.Hokus Pokus (H-Street)
5.Art Bars Subtitles and Seagulls (Foundation)
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 12:08 AM   #153
hellotwentyfifteen
bad moon rising

Location: sonic toronto (it's way cooler than regular toronto)
hellotwentyfifteen is just really nicehellotwentyfifteen is just really nicehellotwentyfifteen is just really nicehellotwentyfifteen is just really nicehellotwentyfifteen is just really nice
toy machine

that is all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastuionel
Only there i seen chep like that Cell Phone
hellotwentyfifteen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 12:19 AM   #154
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
independant trucks

i always wonder, is that a big black reference?
Old 04.19.2006, 12:20 AM   #155
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Ed Templeton

that is all

Independent Trucks: I don't kno where thy came up w/ the title for this company, but I sure do like it.
-George Carlin
Old 04.19.2006, 12:57 PM   #156
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Someone put some footy online...
Old 04.19.2006, 06:26 PM   #157
CHOUT
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
independant trucks

i always wonder, is that a big black reference?
You mean the song The Power Of Independent Trucking? No, Independent Trucks have been around since the 70's.

Old 04.19.2006, 06:29 PM   #158
CHOUT
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
Bam has poop style on street now. He is really good on tranny but if nobody knew who he was and he came out now, there would be no chance of him having a pro model out. Think about how many good Am skaters there are.

My top 5 favorite skate videos ever
1.Not the new H-Street video (H-Street)
2.Sight Unseen (Transworld)
3.Misled Youth (Zero)
4.Hokus Pokus (H-Street)
5.Art Bars Subtitles and Seagulls (Foundation)

H-Street vids were the shit back in their time! They still rule of course. I have Hocus Pokus still. I probably watched it every day for months when it came out.

Old 04.19.2006, 07:45 PM   #159
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I come from the current generation of skating but I love the original style of H-Street. Alfonzo Rawls, Damian Carbajal, Hensley, Sal Barbier, and Ocean Howell are just some of the original rippers. I watch those videos more than current ones.
Old 04.19.2006, 08:22 PM   #160
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Okay I got a free account on Badongo. What do I do now? What do I put in to upload my files?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth