Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Concentration
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.14.2007, 03:27 PM   #41
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
Ha! You said "pray"!

no i said "prey" but the fucked up phonetics of the english language (a most foul invention) made me write what appears to be religious prose. gack!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2007, 03:30 PM   #42
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Alright, that earned a small giggle.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2007, 03:45 PM   #43
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
I like the idea about the string around the finger, accept for the really tight part. I think that may be a little dangerous, especially for people who struggle with concentration. I shall try this maybe.
I stuggled at my secondary school, I would try so damn hard to listen, but my mind just couldn't stay focused on the teachers voice, I find college tutors to be much better at teaching. They explain the basic princibles of everything you're taught which they don't really in most English secondary schools.
I don't think there is any miracle cure out there, no remedies, no amount of icky tasting cod liver oil, no brain transplant that can give you instant control over your concentration, but if you keep working at it, that is, pushing yourself forward to reach your full potential and ultimately your goals in life, you'll get there.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2007, 04:14 PM   #44
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Creepy, there's a Novartis chemical plant not too far from my house.
There is one near me as well.
I kind of wish I could have tried ritalin even though I understand that in America this medication is more often than not, irresponsibly prescribed to a number of kids I think it actually can help in the process of treating people with ADD.
Dr Edward Hallowell has written a few books about the treatment of attention deficit disorder, I really recommend them to anyone who is interested in this subject.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth