Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.29.2014, 09:00 AM   #37241
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

haaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaa

for a moment i thought it was a church or chapel (the roof shape). then i saw the couch/tv/etc. damn! it would have been great in a chapel.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 09:46 AM   #37242
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 01:43 PM   #37243
Cunt
bad moon rising

Cunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
the ones who know me..know i m social..but i was away on my own and well, isolation really suits me. really calmed me down. it was showing all over my face. now doesnt show anymore.
really wanna go back to where i was and i ll try to do it again during september if i can.

also i d like to state somewhere, that the day i was driving to that place i was smiling on my own and for few days i was feeling the feeling of pure happiness- hadnt felt that way in years i m sure.
That’s self-preservation, not happiness.

We are a social species, isolation doesn’t suit anybody.
Cunt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 02:06 PM   #37244
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt

true for the most part, but not universally true. there are many happy hermits. all species have mutants. diversity is a necessary requirement of natural selection.

regardless, what you want is neither this nor that-- it's distance regulation.
Old 05.29.2014, 02:18 PM   #37245
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

It suits people who would normally be social but sometime need space for themselves. People like Nefeli.
One of my colleagues often insists on cycling back home with me because he lives in an area nearby which requires us taking taking similar journeys until the road splits and we separately reach our destination. Sometimes I really enjoy that, but on occasion, like today, I felt like I needed to go home by myself and cycling offers that to me if I feel like thinking about stuff. When this happens I have to make up excuses and work out the time it takes him to leave the car park so I can leave work by myself. I still get along with him fine and like him as a person though.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 02:24 PM   #37246
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

if things or people dont do you good, i dont mean they harm you, but they dont do you good, then yes, call it self preservation. or whatever you like.
thing is, it was absolutely relaxing. didnt have a single bad thought about all the shit i (all of us) have to deal with. did have nightmares of course.

and i m at an age, long time now, that i can distinguish feelings from eachother; it was happiness, as i was going there, as i arrived and the first few days and i knew it wouldnt last. i m in love with that place since a child.
it was, is, a place love.
and i did chat a bit with people. i like when i m alone somewhere and i start a small talk with people i dont know. its refreshing.

i m isolated most of the day here- at home, in my city as well. i just meet with people later.

since a kid, i liked being alone. thats not loneliness or lack of social skills.
duh. i know people who cant stand being alone..how do you call that? (rhetorical).
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 02:29 PM   #37247
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
It suits people who would normally be social but sometime need space for themselves. People like Nefeli.
One of my colleagues often insists on cycling back home with me because he lives in an area nearby which requires us taking taking similar journeys until the road splits and we separately reach our destination. Sometimes I really enjoy that, but on occasion, like today, I felt like I needed to go home by myself and cycling offers that to me if I feel like thinking about stuff. When this happens I have to make up excuses and work out the time it takes him to leave the car park so I can leave work by myself. I still get along with him fine and like him as a person though.

actually i m also at a point -some time now- that i need new people.
and you know i m always up for meeting new people.
and even if you arent new, you are always fresh and i cant wait to see you next week. hehehehhehehehhe
Old 05.29.2014, 02:36 PM   #37248
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
actually i m also at a point -some time now- that i need new people.
and you know i m always up for meeting new people.
and even if you arent new, you are always fresh and i cant wait to see you next week. hehehehhehehehhe
YESYESYESYESYES!!!!
Old 05.30.2014, 06:01 AM   #37249
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
The following is a sad story......it's been over a week now and I still can't comprehend it. It's about a girl I've worked with for the past ten years. She was one of my Supervisors for the past four years and we had a great rapport.

Not only did she have a great job, our company allowed her to leave during the day and go teach classes at the local university who was paying her to do so.

Last week she put on a specialized / altered dress, a wig and sunglasses and went on a shoplifting spree at a Wal-Mart in the adjacent County. She loaded up about one thousand dollars worth of stuff and was apprehended when trying to leave the store.

She went from having two incomes to ??? She is no longer employed here and I doubt she will still be teaching when the fall semester begins. Her Masters degree just became worthless.

I still can't believe it!

That's very weird. She did it for the kick?
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2014, 08:21 AM   #37250
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Old 05.30.2014, 10:13 AM   #37251
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
That's nuts yo! Why so many bandanas!
Old 05.30.2014, 04:34 PM   #37252
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Old 05.30.2014, 07:51 PM   #37253
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2014, 08:31 AM   #37254
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

la gatita canto anoche :P
Old 05.31.2014, 08:46 AM   #37255
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
i know people with good butts
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2014, 02:24 PM   #37256
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
don't take drinks from strangers
Old 05.31.2014, 02:44 PM   #37257
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
i know people with good butts

this is the funniest thing i've read all day.

and i'm sure you do.
Old 05.31.2014, 07:19 PM   #37258
Nefeli
invito al cielo

so..pffffffffffffffff
so i think i should either isolate or move to other country.
but you know meeting new people doesnt mean good solid friendships so dunno.
i just really wanna go back to where i was last week.
didnt expect to feel that way,
(i m not wasted, so aint posting in that thread).
Old 05.31.2014, 08:43 PM   #37259
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
nope
Old 05.31.2014, 09:36 PM   #37260
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this is the funniest thing i've read all day.

and i'm sure you do.
thanks babe
1363176318131853186018611862 1863 186418651866187319131963 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth