Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How psycho is Atari 2600?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.30.2006, 05:12 AM   #101
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
Are you referring to the maturity of my posting content? Because I do realise, the level and quality of my content is nowhere near as refined or polished, as say, Glice, or Porkmarras, or truncated, Everyneurotic, RdTV, Hip Priest; or even HaydenAsche, and I'm no genius or superstar who needs to completely redefine and reshape the universe to my own needs and specifications; and I realise some of my posts do lack substance or depth, (these were probably short sentence posts, that were in threads that were already relatively 'light' to begin with), and when the thread is mature and requires depth and/or substance, I do my requisite best to live up to the quality inherent in such threads, I do sometimes fall flat, but otherwise I refrain from trying to embarass myself too much; and maintain, little though my abilities in that area, a semblance of propriety in regards to the other posters, though I realise I may still offend; but I'm not the one posting antagonistic, aggresively hostile posts; that are dripping with emnity towards the members of the SY fan community; no, you're the one doing that. This whole post has been 3 sentences, including this one.

Not too many "mature" people "cry for mommy and daddy"(or chabib) when they don't like something. There are many people here I'm not fond of(you being one because of your inability to keep your nose out of other people's fights...), but I would never wish you to be banned. I think communication would be more effective than begging people to be banned.

Sorry, you just came across as a 15 year old kid wishing "HALL MONITOR" would "ban me" for using large type. Doesn't it sound a bit ridiculous? I wonder if you thought about it before you started crying for "bannage".

Why did you stick your nose into other people's business? Don't you have your own business to tend to?
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 05:25 AM   #102
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Passive-aggressiveness is a personality disorder currently classified under Axis II of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders version IV-TR. This means it is an underlying pervasive or personality condition, which includes mental retardation. For those interested.
Old 05.30.2006, 05:31 AM   #103
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
Not too many "mature" people "cry for mommy and daddy"(or chabib) when they don't like something. There are many people here I'm not fond of(you being one because of your inability to keep your nose out of other people's fights...), but I would never wish you to be banned. I think communication would be more effective than begging people to be banned.

Sorry, you just came across as a 15 year old kid wishing "HALL MONITOR" would "ban me" for using large type. Doesn't it sound a bit ridiculous? I wonder if you thought about it before you started crying for "bannage".

Why did you stick your nose into other people's business? Don't you have your own business to tend to?

You're good.
Old 05.30.2006, 05:36 AM   #104
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
hey guys..
this is getting rather

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 05:38 AM   #105
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 07:22 AM   #106
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
Passive-aggressiveness is a personality disorder currently classified under Axis II of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders version IV-TR. This means it is an underlying pervasive or personality condition, which includes mental retardation. For those interested.

LOL!

I, along with every single board member, qualify for half of the traits. The other half(jealousy of the more fortunate, unreasonable criticism of authority, whining, etc.) couldn't be further from the truth. I am probably one of the very very VERY few who don't have a problem with AUTHORITY(unlike most here), I also don't have a problem with people who I may think have better lives, I also don't whine as much as most of you. If anything, I've been completely opposite.

Nice try, but I would say you probably qualify in more traits of a passive-aggressive person.
Old 05.30.2006, 07:42 AM   #107
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
khchris(original)'s mirror days are back ! hallelujah !

Kenji, would you say Atari is psycho enough to attack a guy who, say... had stolen his girlfriend... attack this guy with a baseball bat and post it calmly on a Sonic Youth board just the way you did?
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 07:58 AM   #108
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
khchris(original)'s mirror days are back ! hallelujah !

Kenji, would you say Atari is psycho enough to attack a guy who, say... had stolen his girlfriend... attack this guy with a baseball bat and post it calmly on a Sonic Youth board just the way you did?

LOL!

That was a joke on the "has anybody been arrested" thread.(hehehe) That's a funny one, thx for reminding me.
Old 05.30.2006, 08:23 AM   #109
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
(I missed him. Oh, gosh).
I didn't know if that was a dream or not. Now I know, & feel relieved.
Could you then, as a sensible person, stop being an ass? Thank ya.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 09:03 AM   #110
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Andy Warhol wrote that Jean-Michel Basquait had "a baseball bat" in his pants in his diaries. Never pass up the opportunity to use a Letterman-inspired "in his pants" if given the chance; words to live by hehe...

I'm formally sorry, ozzuB-ginK (King-Buzzo), just so you know; that election was of great importance & urgency, & I don't think that I have really been the same since, & I still do maintain that John Kerry, although wooden, is a good man. We all know about his Purple Heart in Vietnam; he also exposed what became the Iran-Contra scandal as a fresman senator. (talk about your Profiles in Courage!) I actually (as you may know already) volunteered for Nader/LaDuke in '00. I still consider that I was a bit of an idealist, in retrospect.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 01:57 PM   #111
ozZuB-ginK
little trouble girl

ozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Andy Warhol wrote that Jean-Michel Basquait had "a baseball bat" in his pants in his diaries. Never pass up the opportunity to use a Letterman-inspired "in his pants" if given the chance; words to live by hehe...

I'm formally sorry, ozzuB-ginK (King-Buzzo), just so you know; that election was of great importance & urgency, & I don't think that I have really been the same since, & I still do maintain that John Kerry, although wooden, is a good man. We all know about his Purple Heart in Vietnam; he also exposed what became the Iran-Contra scandal as a fresman senator. (talk about your Profiles in Courage!) I actually (as you may know already) volunteered for Nader/LaDuke in '00. I still consider that I was a bit of an idealist, in retrospect.

no problem, i realized how important it was to NOT let Bush back in office so i ended up voting for kerry too, even though i supported nader, it just seemed like i couldn't take the chance. and i understand yr position on that too, hints why i voted for whom i did. also like i said, since then i have come to enjoy reading yr posts and think you are a kool dude (;
Old 05.30.2006, 10:11 PM   #112
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)

You suck at picking up sarcasm.
Old 05.30.2006, 10:14 PM   #113
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
khchris vs atari is like godzilla vs. mothra
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 10:16 PM   #114
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Has anyone heard the song "Burt Reynolds vs. Godzilla"? One of the few hardcore songs I can still stomach. And chiefly because it has one of the best titles ever.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth