Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Inhuman is a blood. . .
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.29.2007, 03:48 PM   #1
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I was surprised too. . . but then I realized the red bandana is pretty indicative.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2007, 04:50 PM   #2
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Question mark.
Old 03.29.2007, 05:36 PM   #3
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
i don't know about Inhuman, but i can assure you that i am an OG:

Old 03.29.2007, 05:42 PM   #4
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
i don't know about Inhuman, but i can assure you that i am an OG:

doing that hurts my little fingers.

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2007, 08:56 PM   #5
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Oh he is not a blood. He never wears the bandana anymore. Hell, where we are there aren't even any gangs to speak of.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 12:12 AM   #6
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Spectral's wit often surprises me in what he can get out of facebook posts! Yes, I am indeed a blood.

To explain the state of this thread, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...when I didn't have my gat. So I told him I wasn't a blood. Did I ever fool him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePuppetBoy
Oh he is not a blood. He never wears the bandana anymore. Hell, where we are there aren't even any gangs to speak of.

Have you not noticed that the bandana just became....a part of me. It sank beneath my skin and I am a blood indeed. I even tattooed tears under my eye for every crip I killed.
Old 03.30.2007, 01:06 AM   #7
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
So you're an emo blood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Spectral's wit often surprises me in what he can get out of facebook posts!

That's one person that has noticed. I just read that feed and at all the little weird things my friends do on facebook. I wish myspace had a feed. It would make it ever so much more interesting.

I like to comment on notes people post, what it says they are doing, when they join groups, or add things to their interests.

Occasionally I noticed bands missing from my music section, but I don't want to add them because I'm afraid someone is doing the same thing. I don't want to add a band and then have someone go, "It's about time," when infact I've liked that band for years.

Last.fm is sort of weird too. Because there are some bands that I listen to more on my computer than I do on CDs/records/tapes and vice versa.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 07:46 AM   #8
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
So you're an emo blood?

haha, well there was a popular gang that really do tattoo tears under their eyes for each person they kill, but they're not that popular in this day in age because the police can identify them because of how revealing the tears were, and knew they're a gang symbol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
That's one person that has noticed. I just read that feed and at all the little weird things my friends do on facebook. I wish myspace had a feed. It would make it ever so much more interesting.

I like to comment on notes people post, what it says they are doing, when they join groups, or add things to their interests.

Occasionally I noticed bands missing from my music section, but I don't want to add them because I'm afraid someone is doing the same thing. I don't want to add a band and then have someone go, "It's about time," when infact I've liked that band for years.

Last.fm is sort of weird too. Because there are some bands that I listen to more on my computer than I do on CDs/records/tapes and vice versa.

I absolutely love reading people's notes and blogs. I find that the biggest problem is when people post 'CELEBRITY LOOKALIKES!' or about 9 of those questionnaires in a row, it shows how conceded the people are. And myspace was even worse for that, because people plagued the "bulletin" section with useless ''myspace 'pimps' ".

I also feel the same way about last.fm. I used to have an account, but closed it because I don't like the community. However, it's one of the best technology site's I've ever seen.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth