Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page RIP Berta Bogran: Donations Requested
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.26.2019, 09:53 PM   #1
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Kindly read the following news item, with a link to a GoFundMe page raising money for funeral expenses:

Remembering Providence mother killed in murder-suicide

It's truly outrageous that a family that never hurt anyone has to pay to bury a woman who never hurt anyone.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2019, 10:06 PM   #2
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
(Um...it seems like a dick move to say this, but there's not a link there?)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2019, 11:00 PM   #3
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
(Um...it seems like a dick move to say this, but there's not a link there?)

It's not a dick move at all. You're showing that you care enough to look into the situation. The link is towards the bottom, where it says: "To learn more about how to help Berta's family,, visit www.gofundme.com.", with a hyperlink that will take you right to the page. Try it again and tell me if it works.
Old 08.26.2019, 11:27 PM   #4
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
No, there's no link to the article in your post - that's what I was talking about...
Old 08.26.2019, 11:36 PM   #5
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Quote:
No, there's no link to the article in your post - that's what I was talking about...

Try "Helping Berta Bogran's Family" at www.gofundme.com.

And I definitely appreciate your concern in this tragic matter.
Old 08.27.2019, 12:03 AM   #6
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Did it work? ((I need to know, as I've posted this item to two other message boards.)
Old 08.27.2019, 01:20 AM   #7
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Yeah, searching for it is good
Old 08.27.2019, 01:39 AM   #8
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Yeah, searching for it is good

Does that mean it worked or it didn't?
Old 08.27.2019, 12:21 PM   #10
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Thank you!
Old 09.09.2019, 08:47 AM   #11
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

The fundraising is now closed, and $15,745.00 was raised. I thank everyone who helped out.
Old 09.09.2019, 09:24 AM   #12
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Individual acts of charity are pretty nice things. Might be good to emphasize gun control to prevent the need for these acts, however. It’s a societal problem and guns are a very very big part of it.

https://www.facebook.com/womencountusa/

And, not just USA
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2019, 09:25 AM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Individual acts of charity are pretty nice things. Might be good to emphasize gun control to prevent the need for these acts, however. Itís a societal problem and guns are a very very big part of it.

And, not just USA
schunkís vicarious 15 minutes officially over
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2019, 01:57 AM   #14
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Individual acts of charity are pretty nice things. Might be good to emphasize gun control to prevent the need for these acts, however. Itís a societal problem and guns are a very very big part of it.

And, not just USA

It's as I've already said, that Oscar Hudson's very possession of a firearm was already illegal under both State and Federal law, and, quite beyond what I've stated earlier, the detectives of the Providence Police Department are currently working with the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to determine the provenance of the weapon with an eye towards prosecuting whomever delivered the firearm to him.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth