Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.12.2019, 05:49 AM   #7381
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Not sure at what point I've defended her or anyone who has notable links to Epstein. And again, you're ignoring the fact that Trump has more than hinted before that he knew about Epstein's ...kinks shall we say "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Anyway, if you're wanting more information about Trump's relationship with Epstein here it is And yes, even the Clinton's get mentioned in this

I’m not ignoring facts about their relationship/ friendship. All I pointed out is there is a big difference between a Court deposition and hearsay.

Hearsay = information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

I’m using hearsay because what we know about Trump is rumor, a connect-the-dot possibility. Of course I’m assuming Democrats couldn’t connect such dots because surely they would have pursued that instead of four plus years of phony Russian collusion???

If evidence is revealed that can prove Trump was guilty, burn him to the ground!

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2019, 05:58 PM   #7382
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
If evidence is revealed that can prove Trump was guilty, burn him to the ground!
lmfao

liar
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2019, 05:05 AM   #7383
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Absolutely NOT!!!

I have no reason to lie......because when you tell the TRUTH, you donít have to remember anything!!!

Your juvenile ways are growing thin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
liar

אש זרה

Old 08.13.2019, 06:35 AM   #7384
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Absolutely NOT!!!

I have no reason to lie......because when you tell the TRUTH, you don’t have to remember anything!!!

Your juvenile ways are growing thin!
yeah, i’m being juvenile. and you’re the mature, sober face of white supremacy

making it all caps doesn’t make you any less of a liar

TRUTHINESS

whatever.

we can see what you do and nobody likes you anymore, hitler youth.
Old 08.13.2019, 02:44 PM   #7385
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
kindly cunt off to your listerine you nazi fuck

Quote:
iíve ceased to be civil against your nazi lot. you can all eat shit and die.

Quote:
youíre the mature, sober face of white supremacy

hitler youth.

As you continue to wallow in your hateful ways, spewing ignorance and personally attacking others......The Hunt is being released for those like yourself who are so easily duped.

אש זרה

Old 08.13.2019, 02:57 PM   #7386
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

lmao

this is what i get for arguing with a moron

(someone has to...)
Old 08.13.2019, 05:59 PM   #7387
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
we can see what you do and nobody likes you anymore, hitler youth.

Can Bytor really be called youth?
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2019, 06:47 PM   #7388
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
it’s the sonic “youth” board

just a pun

but yah he’s more on the senile side of sears
Old 08.14.2019, 12:57 AM   #7389
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
The duration of a mass shooting ALWAYS depends on the arrival of the second gun!

A few exceptions to the above truthful statement

A. shooter runs out of targets
B. shooter runs out of ammunition
C. shooter kills himself

אש זרה

Old 08.14.2019, 02:48 AM   #7390
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Kindly read the following:

Report: Family Of Slain Couple in El Paso Met With Trump. Now They Say They're Getting Death Threats.

By Hank Berrien as published in We the People Daily.

And:

After Mass Shootings, Trump Blamed for 'Increasing Racism' -- But is White Racism Really Increasing?.

By Larry Elder.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2019, 06:00 AM   #7391
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

bytoe and skunk having a 2am conversation

Old 08.14.2019, 09:18 AM   #7392
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Good morning, I just finished reading both......excellent articles!

From the Hank Berrien article:

"We should be coming together as a country at this time instead of threatening each other with hate messages," adding that Trump "was just there to give his condolences and he was just being a human being. Is it that hard to try and understand that a family is trying to not be sad at a moment like this?Ē

Is this why you wanted us to read them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Kindly read the following:

Report: Family Of Slain Couple in El Paso Met With Trump. Now They Say They're Getting Death Threats.

By Hank Berrien as published in We the People Daily.

And:

After Mass Shootings, Trump Blamed for 'Increasing Racism' -- But is White Racism Really Increasing?.

By Larry Elder.

אש זרה

Old 08.14.2019, 09:30 AM   #7393
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:

Iím still 10+ years younger than all the Sonics!

אש זרה

Old 08.14.2019, 10:08 AM   #7394
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

News of Jeffrey Epstein's Death Posted to 4chan Before it Was Public

“The post appeared on 4chan about 38 minutes before the first reports of Epstein's death came out just before 9 a.m. ET.”

There is nothing special about time of the reports. Judges, Supervisors, Federal higher ups were probably all notified well before anything official was released. However, word probably quickly spread throughout the jail and I’m guessing an inmate got the information out.

אש זרה

Old 08.14.2019, 01:17 PM   #7395
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Iím still 10+ years younger than all the Sonics!
your liver is already foie gras
Old 08.14.2019, 01:19 PM   #7396
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i just came here to post pictures of turds to match the posts of those two dinosaurs

Old 08.14.2019, 04:45 PM   #7397
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Epstein's death was the most predictable thing ever. I don't even need to read the article to see it was just someone throwing shit in the hope some would stick.
Old 08.15.2019, 05:18 PM   #7398
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

According to the Wall Street Journal, Trump has repeatedly asked his advisors about the possibility of buying Greenland. He's not even trying to be subtle anymore.
Old 08.16.2019, 01:22 PM   #7399
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Zardoz Republans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he613E96E3E
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2019, 02:18 AM   #7400
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
According to the Wall Street Journal, Trump has repeatedly asked his advisors about the possibility of buying Greenland. He's not even trying to be subtle anymore.
addled dotard is addled dotard
but at least he has,a ďgut feelingĒ} (lmao)
about the stratefic omportance of such island
320360367368369 370 371372373380 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth