Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Spare ticket to Thurston Curated Xmas ATP
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.29.2006, 07:52 PM   #1
matt is a youth 2
empty page

matt is a youth 2 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Greetings,

Hope it's alright posting this here. Haven't been on this board for a long time, hence needing to register again with a 2 on the end of my name. We have a spare ticket to Thurston's weekend of headache in our 6 bed chalet. A friend couldn't make it cos of finances. As a reminder the weekend runs from Fri 8th to Mon 11th of September [whoops I wrote September here but obviously mean December 2006] and is at Butlins in Minehead. The ticket can go for face value, can't remember what that is right now, £100-and-something. PM me or better still email me if you're interested. Hopefully you don't mind sharing with 5 boys in their early 20s, some of whom like Double Leopards, Family Underground etc etc etc etc just about everyone playing, some of whom just like ATP. And you would need to make own way there. I'm in Brighton if that helps any with the transaction. Hope I'm not breaking the rules posting this, let me know if there's an established place that isn't eBay for posting this.

All the best

Matt
matt is a youth 2 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2006, 05:27 AM   #2
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
last post in this thread has someone looking for a ticket:
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=7248
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2006, 09:59 PM   #3
matt is a youth 2
empty page

matt is a youth 2 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Thanks I'll follow that one up.
matt is a youth 2 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth