Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.21.2011, 06:53 AM   #28141
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
pfff bacteria or not i'm going for a siesta
i'm doing fine

laters...
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2011, 10:16 AM   #28142
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Headache
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2011, 07:13 PM   #28143
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Oh how I have missed all of you!! Got a new office job and new technology I shall b returning quite soon!!!

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.22.2011, 08:31 AM   #28144
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Breakfast
Old 12.22.2011, 09:05 AM   #28145
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i finally could get out of bed after a delay 1/5 hour of my mood
went to oxfam fair trade shop

unfortunatly on moderntechnology there is no fair trade
made by slaves labels for electronics for tha modern apes

hmmmm i don't like this slavery of 2011
well it are only the adults apes that try to have power and slave the next generation into all kinds of fears they THEY can manipulate apes species like homo sapian

slavery in 2012
or
END of slavery in 2012

well let's see if the financial systems of this time would wake up and end slavery world wide

or else
an alternative financial system
with no laundery of rape/ child abuse/ prostitution / humantraffic money

and then weapons / guntraffic money

so the normal population that wants to build a better future for their childeren

finally would have a change to live in a FAIR WORLD

you goddamned abusive adults apes
Old 12.22.2011, 09:09 AM   #28146
gast30
invito al cielo

and if the financial systems cover up

they are guilty for destroying the energy that is needed to build a better future

financial coverups of the past that wants to enter the modern world
NO

transparency of bananapaper for the future NOW
Old 12.22.2011, 09:21 AM   #28147
gast30
invito al cielo

i'm going back to bed
fuck this ape slavery world

the politicians and banks are responsible

they sleep don't do nothing and stay out of jail till the end of the future

fuck the lawsystems too that surves slavery

ofcourse
lawyers and judges that have a dubble life slaving others to entertain them sexually

ofcourse the lawsystem doesn't work

there are many double gamers
politicians who are phedofiles,
police that are phedofiles,
judges and lawyers that are phedofiles
militairies that are phedofiles
school teachers that are phedofiles

all double games

now you know

you probably already seen it on SOUTH PARK
Old 12.22.2011, 06:28 PM   #28148
gast30
invito al cielo

time for some beatles

oh and i just see on tv that it's vanessa paradis birthday
hmm hmmm
Old 12.22.2011, 07:02 PM   #28149
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Woke up this morning to discover that someone had ransacked one of our vehicles this morning. Every compartment had been dumped out on the cars floor. Change was all about (surprised they at least didn't take that). There was also random tools, jumper cables and other odd things that had minimal value they chose to leave behind. It appears my wife's iPod (old old 4G) and a rented DVD were the only things missing......the DVD will end up cost us $30 - ouch! Oh well, we are still very fortunate and blessed this holiday season.

Sorry man, that's not nice

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.23.2011, 09:25 AM   #28150
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Christmas tomorrow..damn time goes fast.
In a little bit more than a week it's a brand new year..good though cause of all great releases to come
Old 12.23.2011, 05:36 PM   #28151
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Christmas in 30 minutes : o
Old 12.23.2011, 05:43 PM   #28152
gast30
invito al cielo

just seen thor cool
now waiting for the dark knight return
i'm waiting .................................................. ..........;
Old 12.24.2011, 06:55 AM   #28153
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

So, today it is..
Old 12.24.2011, 01:04 PM   #28154
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

So..In 5 hours shitmas is over. can't wait!!
Old 12.24.2011, 04:59 PM   #28155
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
No it wasn't......but we did get a bit of good news. The DVD wasn't missing after all : )

Nice!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.24.2011, 06:09 PM   #28156
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know what the fuck is the matter with me today.
Old 12.25.2011, 12:56 AM   #28157
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not sure if my life is completely irrelevant, but I nearly lost it tonight.

Got hit by a car while riding my bike back home with some friends. I have to admit I was fairly intoxicated --- drank quite a bit (christmas dinner at a friend and then lots of drinks down town) --- but thius dude who hit me must've been driving 60-70 at least... and he clearly wasn/t paying attention when he approached the intersectiuon. Not to mention he didn't even stop to check if I was OK.
I don't know if I should re[port it to the police tomorrow. I probably should, but I don't have much to go on... all I know is that it was a dark coloured car (black or dark blue, possibly a Citroen?) and according to a friend the licence plate started with "PR".

Damn. my right hand really hurts and my jeans are torn... and my bicycle is totally fucked.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.25.2011, 01:22 AM   #28158
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Damn. my right hand really hurts and my jeans are torn...

use the left hand next time and don't do it so rough.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.25.2011, 01:53 AM   #28159
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Got hit by a car while riding my bike back home with some friends. I have to admit I was fairly intoxicated --- drank quite a bit (christmas dinner at a friend and then lots of drinks down town) --- but thius dude who hit me must've been driving 60-70 at least... and he clearly wasn/t paying attention when he approached the intersectiuon. Not to mention he didn't even stop to check if I was OK.
I don't know if I should re[port it to the police tomorrow. I probably should, but I don't have much to go on... all I know is that it was a dark coloured car (black or dark blue, possibly a Citroen?) and according to a friend the licence plate started with "PR".

Damn. my right hand really hurts and my jeans are torn... and my bicycle is totally fucked.

Holy shit dood. Glad to hear you're ok though....I mean...fuck, It's Christmas!

Fuck that guy.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.25.2011, 04:16 AM   #28160
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Fuck!

I'm glad you're not hurt too bad and hope yr hand is ok today. Sorry about yr bike man... Is there any cctv or anything that might've caught the driver on video? I hope this doesn't spoil yr christmas too much. stay safe!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
908130813581398140514061407 1408 1409141014111418145815081908 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth