Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.01.2008, 02:26 AM   #12161
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
fascinates/scares goes hand in hand on this stuff for me. I was literally shaking a little while ago and had to turn on the TV for background noise, but I've been searching and reading for almost an hour now and I can't stop.

Okay, I'm out. I must force myself off the internet and into bed before I have an episode.
Old 12.01.2008, 03:00 AM   #12162
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
http://www.ourcuriousworld.com/FavGhostPXs.htm

I've been reading about haunted places locally too.

I'm not scared of anything physical, but the unknown scares the shit out of me.

nice!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2008, 03:13 AM   #12163
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
http://www.ourcuriousworld.com/FavGhostPXs.htm

I've been reading about haunted places locally too.

I'm not scared of anything physical, but the unknown scares the shit out of me.

Almost every single one of those pictures can be explained by shutter speed and shooping.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2008, 03:21 AM   #12164
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
shooping?

btw, what's intriguing is not the technical side of the pics, but the "circumstances" they've been taken in.
like the girl that stands in that doorway while the floor is on fire, it's cool.
or the guy leaning on the wall, who "wasn't there" according to video shoot and witnesses.

I mean, it's not that "GIRL, GHOSTS ARE REAL!!!! THOSE ARE PROOFS!", coz I think I don't even believe in ghosts basically, but it's like good ol' spooky stories.
Old 12.01.2008, 03:26 AM   #12165
nicfit
invito al cielo

p.s. and most of the times weird pics can be explained by simple lies of the ones who took them. like the one with the baby and the babygirl "watching" him, "There were no dolls in the house". Ok, but who says they're not lyin'? ha.

I'm bored and it's cold, it's not a big deal, I'm just killing time, I don't mean to start an argument or anything.
here's a pic of what we saw on the AV "blue" channel with no signal on a tv in a friend of mine home:

Old 12.01.2008, 03:33 AM   #12166
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Shooping. Uhhh. Slang for photoshopping.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2008, 05:05 PM   #12167
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
my old house used to scare the shit out of me. i'd be terrified to go to sleep.
Old 12.01.2008, 05:05 PM   #12168
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Wintery mix all day today. Sooooooo cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Almost every single one of those pictures can be explained by shutter speed and shooping.

I know, but I just can't make myself believe that every one of those is faked.
Old 12.01.2008, 05:08 PM   #12169
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
^ Word.

I have a J. Crew shawl collar cardigan on the way to help ward off the current cold snap.

Also pressing the home espresso machine into extraordinary service.
Old 12.01.2008, 05:13 PM   #12170
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
My bank is filled with such a bunch of fuck-ups.

Today I wrote a check on my account to deposit in my son's account at the same bank. The teller deposited my check into my account, not my son's. I had made out the check to his name and his account number, so there could be no mistake--and yet somehow they managed to make a mistake. In other words, she deposited funds from my checking account into my checking account--essentially adding free money to my account. Uh, yeah, Apparently, using this method, you can easily increase your checking account balance simply by writing checks to yourself!

And then after I noticed the mistake, it took the bank, I kid you not, a full 30 minutes to correct their mistake.

Idiots. Boycott Wachovia.
Old 12.01.2008, 05:16 PM   #12171
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I hate Wachovia. I changed to them because they used to have an ATM on campus, but they removed it at the beginning of the years. Hello $40 cash-backs from Walgreens.
Old 12.01.2008, 05:20 PM   #12172
gmku
invito al cielo

They have the stupidest rules I've ever encountered at any bank. I have to deposit a lot of paper checks because most of my freelance clients don't set up direct deposit with me. Wachovia has a policy of holding any paper-check deposit that's not a Wachovia check for 5 business days. They say it's for my own protection so I won't bounce checks in case the check turns out to be bogus. What a bunch of bullshit. This is the day of the instantaneous transaction and they have to wait for 5 days for a check to clear!!?? I think it's really so they can use my money for free for five days. I hate them. If switching banks were not so damned inconvenient, I'd do it. I just don't have the patience or time to sort all that out and start over again with an unknown bank.
Old 12.01.2008, 05:21 PM   #12173
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I'm most likely going to be doing that in May, after switching to Wachovia last June. It's a huge hassle, but I really need to be able to access my money in several states without useless fees.
Old 12.01.2008, 05:46 PM   #12174
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
for terriblecanyons=

tom gabel was on steven's untitled rock show today. after weeks of tivoing and sifting through some crappy videos, he plays great stuff today and.. tom is there.

eeee!

josh- reinventing axl rose, i see?
Old 12.01.2008, 06:11 PM   #12175
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Yesh. I've had it for a little while, just now getting around to listening to it. At first listen it sounds a lot like Dropkick Murphys except less violent and Irish.
Old 12.01.2008, 06:24 PM   #12176
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

my brother loves the dropkick murphys and flogging molly and bits of against me!, and boy oh boy do i hope his punk phase lasts because it's awesome.
Old 12.01.2008, 06:26 PM   #12177
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

haha. it's always good to have a punk phase...or eight. I think I might be on my 4th or 5th. I might try to phase it out after Wednesday...or maybe not.
Old 12.01.2008, 06:36 PM   #12178
ihateyouth
children of satan

ihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's asses
I'm going to buy some coke now.
ihateyouth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2008, 06:40 PM   #12179
ihateyouth
children of satan

ihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
haha. it's always good to have a punk phase...or eight. I think I might be on my 4th or 5th. I might try to phase it out after Wednesday...or maybe not.

I assume it's not a phase but a spot in my heart. However, I try to avoid sex pistols and (particularly) the Clash. "Problems" is shit. Does this make me snob?
ihateyouth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2008, 06:45 PM   #12180
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

It doesn't make you a snob. You're entitled to your opinion. I, however, feel the Pistols and Clash to be two of the cornerstones of my early musical endeavors.
509559599606607608 609 61061161261965970911091609 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth