Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.21.2016, 10:21 AM   #1881
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Crossed my mind too. I haven't thrown an egg in awhile. Should we make it a syg party?

Hm. Maybe we should.

I'm actually not "allowed" to attend unless I make an assignmentnout of it, but I have some vacation lined up and it would only take me a few hours to get there. I'm thinking as long as I can avoid cameras and snitches, it shouldn't be a problem.

Anyone else intetested?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2016, 03:50 AM   #1882
Silver ✴ Rocket
empty page

Silver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's asses

Silver ✴ Rocket is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2016, 06:17 PM   #1883
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Lets face facts, we lost and there's not a lot to blame it on other than a really shitty media and a lot of idiotic voters.

A lot of people rejected the globalist agenda and this seemed to be a chance to vote against it.

The shitty media has been here for a long time - and it will only get worse. The internet doesn't seem to be helping, and now that the cell phonies do everything on their little phones, the cycle of stupidity keeps getting faster and faster and faster - no longer do you have to wait for the 6:30 evening news, or be sitting in front of a computer, now you'll be walking around getting texts from the Cycle of Stupidity, it just gets faster and faster.

Disparaging the opposition as "idiotic" is its own form of idiocy and arrogance.

and while everyone cries and cries, mercenaries, in service to eminent domain and public land thieves, attack citizens in the dakota.
https://twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/...785984/photo/1
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2016, 01:09 PM   #1884
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the globalist agenda is a nonsensical conspiracy theory
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2016, 01:25 PM   #1885
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
trump picked a billionaire school-voucher advocate as education secretary

political war will sure ensue, but i wonder if as a result there will be a better match of skills and job offerings in the job market.

"we need an electrician to rig our garage lab"
"we have 5 to choose from, which one do you want? the best?"
"no, we just need one that's good enough but charges less money"
"says will be here tomorrow for a meeting"
"great"

the sucky part about being a freelancer is that sometimes people take the fucking liberty of not paying you, or want to squeeze more for less.
writing exercise: syntax
[there's a sucky part about being a freelancer though. sometimes people take liberties with your work. like not paying you. or wanting to take creative control in lieu of making clear what end result they want. yes, syntax alters the path of tough. an now back to our regular programming]

whereas as an employee your check must be paid regularly by force of law.

employee protections are awesome. they give you stability. not sure why stability is good but i guess it helps with predicting the future and shit like that. "20 years from now i will send you to college".

capitalism is built on promises, but some small business people don't always play that way

corporations are more scrupulous--and regular paychecks are great
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2016, 01:36 PM   #1886
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
The internet doesn't seem to be helping, and now that the cell phonies do everything on their little phones, the cycle of stupidity keeps getting faster and faster and faster - no longer do you have to wait for the 6:30 evening news, or be sitting in front of a computer, now you'll be walking around getting texts from the Cycle of Stupidity, it just gets faster and faster.

this is an old man's failure to learn to use new tools due to stubborness

this is the kind of statement made by someone who wants to take the world back to the 1950s

as if in the 1950s there were no people ranting and raving about the societal ills brought on by radio broadcasts and the interstate highway system (and color tv will make us blind)

but he was born with radio so he knows how to use it

but holy fuck he wasn't born with the internet

in the meantime my old mom & dad have an internet phone, communicate with me via whatsapp, my dad uses gps to drive and my mom is digitizing a massive archive of family pictures which she shares regularly via email

they're not stupid and don't see technology as "evil"

the bad workman blames his tools
Old 11.23.2016, 02:39 PM   #1887
ilduclo
expwy. to yr skull

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
new Obama overtime rules DOA, enjoy your shiny new right wing "management job"
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2016, 02:42 PM   #1888
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
new Obama overtime rules DOA, enjoy your shiny new right wing "management job"
oh, right, he had expanded overtime... i had totally forgotten that since it didn't affect me

so what's happening now, specifically, if drumpf rescinds it?

O WAIT

blocked by a judge?

ah ha ha ha. damn. we liberals are a sorry bunch.

so basically everything stays the same
Old 11.23.2016, 06:47 PM   #1889
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
You can't win using their platform.

You just keep logging into facebook and report in to your Chinese masters.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/11...make-you-sick/
Old 11.23.2016, 06:53 PM   #1890
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this is an old man's failure to learn to use new tools due to stubborness
this is the kind of statement made by someone who wants to take the world back to the 1950s

I know you're such a big brain about this stuff, but the Cycle of Stupidity really reached an new level of speed during the election, as shown by the spread of 'fake news' through fakebook groups - I may well have posted some of the shit unknowningly as well. I heard about this on NPR, so it must be real. The Cycle of Stupidity is real, get used to it.
Old 11.23.2016, 07:08 PM   #1891
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I know you're such a big brain about this stuff, but the Cycle of Stupidity really reached an new level of speed during the election, as shown by the spread of 'fake news' through fakebook groups - I may well have posted some of the shit unknowningly as well. I heard about this on NPR, so it must be real. The Cycle of Stupidity is real, get used to it.
you mean that news and rumors travel faster?

that's hardly... news

what are we gonna do about the telegraph, man. that's what i wanna know. i'm not sure i can cope with the transatlantic cable.
Old 11.23.2016, 07:14 PM   #1892
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Yikes! The telegraph?!? I'm still freaking out about two cans and a string! It almost killed me.
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2016, 07:21 PM   #1893
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
Yikes! The telegraph?!? I'm still freaking out about two cans and a string! It almost killed me.
the disembodied voice is most unnatural

it's the work of witches, i tell you. witches and agents of the french revolution.
Old 11.23.2016, 09:53 PM   #1894
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you mean that news and rumors travel faster?.

no, not at all.

The Cycle of Stupidity is the result of giving networked handheld microcomputers, unlimited bandwidth and global telephony to morons and sociopaths, I'm sure you know them.

but, then, you don't even have a name!
Old 11.23.2016, 10:11 PM   #1895
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
no, not at all.

The Cycle of Stupidity is the result of giving networked handheld microcomputers, unlimited bandwidth and global telephony to morons and sociopaths, I'm sure you know them.

but, then, you don't even have a name!

this, children, is what happens when you don't learn to learn

you get stuck on the old toolset and grow mentally sclerotic while your heart pines for the old days

here's a paper about it:

https://hbr.org/2016/03/learning-to-learn

and here's a mini-course for your survival: https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn

natural selection is at work right now
Old 11.24.2016, 05:54 PM   #1896
tesla69
invito al cielo

UPDATE 11/23 9:17 a.m. ET: Clinton continues to lead in the popular vote two weeks after the election. According to the Cook Political Report, the former Secretary of State has now surpassed Trump by 2 million. She has garnered 64,223,958 votes compared to Trump's 62,206,395 votes.
Old 11.24.2016, 09:18 PM   #1897
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Unless the popular vote totals somehow affect the electoral college results, to a degree that it could swing enough into Clinton winning, I really don't care how much she wins the the popular vote.
Old 11.24.2016, 10:12 PM   #1898
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Unless the popular vote totals somehow affect the electoral college results, to a degree that it could swing enough into Clinton winning, I really don't care how much she wins the the popular vote.
yep, the constitution hasn't changed last i checked

i'm much more interested in the jill stein request for a recount in wisconsin, pennsylvania and michigan

looks like she's got the money to get it done!

https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

let's see how that plays out
Old 11.24.2016, 11:12 PM   #1899
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

more news on the moscovian candidate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...8fe_story.html
Old 11.25.2016, 03:16 AM   #1900
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
obamas gay. michelles a dude
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
85929394 95 969798105145195 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth