Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post some lyrics
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.25.2009, 06:19 PM   #21
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
she's my fave
undressing in the sun
return to sea - bye
forgetting everyone
eleven high
ride a wave

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 06:32 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
those fortunate risk fate to alleviate a fear from within clawing to trust someone monogamy sits uneasily ice that don't heat freeeeze howl hollow howl in vast space all light's displaced we can kill desire albatross worn subvert to twist an old poem not enough to be hooked on artful rhetoric lessening the grip letting it all slip futures tick tick tick tick tick altruistically we've come a long way man and woman raping from the earth worming what it's worth right wing ricochet displays the evolution of decay oh just go away infant hospital winged protection infected the new born dreams a life that cannot be intuitive grease paint drooling to relate all of lifes mistakes hitting in the face orchard putrid smile head of state state headless states of being as right up against what's wrong the disease believes to push away normality alone with virtue what's there left to do a virus threads poetry written time dogmatically life's plague the first aid acquired deficiency spreading it aimlessly half-heart crash course caustic dripping grins the reaper body counts intensify getting weaker moisten the soul away clouded and vague throw free love to history masters of nothing living's now a precious aim precious game
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 06:36 PM   #23
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I went through the automatic doors
My shopping cart ran in to hers
Our eyes met for a second, then she turned away
And after just a little while
I went in to the canned goods aisle
And there she was just standing there smiling
I was hoping she'd look at me
But she was checking out the lima beans
And artichokes, my heart was broken in pieces
By my supermarket fantasy
I didn't want to seem obsessed
I checked Farina off my list
But I couldn't keep my mind off those perfect lips
I saw her start to walk my way
Thought that everything would be ok
Then I ran in to the cocoa puffs display
I hurried to the checkout line
Wishing I could push back time
I looked around and she was right behind me
My supermarket fantasy
I wanna clip your coupons girl
I wanna squeeze your charmin too
I wanna be your grocery bagger forever
And we'll go shopping every night
Up and down the empty aisles
And I'll always make sure your melons are ripe
But I can't get up the nerve
I can have the best buys in the world
But I'll never share a shopping cart with her
My supermarket fantasy
Old 08.25.2009, 06:40 PM   #24
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Coming down again, coming down again

Share your thoughts, there's nothing you can hide
She was dying to survive
I was caught, oh, taken for a ride
She was showing no surprise

Where are all my friends, coming down again

On the ground again, coming down again

Slipped my tongue in someone else's pie
Tasting better every time
He turned green and tried to make me cry
Being hungry it ain't no crime

All my time's been spent, coming down again
Old 08.25.2009, 06:41 PM   #25
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Walk all over me
Even though you can't decide
Look out, (jump back)
You'll be on your own

Hillside, slip and slide
Feel the pain, it's no surprise
Look out, look out
Thorn will be your love

I felt your hair across my skin
I didn't know where to begin
A shallow promise in my ear
No thoughts, no dreams, no wishes, and no fear

The rose is dead, your face serene
No memories of things that once did seem
To be to me important too
You give me flowers when it's thorns I give to you
Old 08.25.2009, 06:45 PM   #26
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Oh and I’m feeling directionless yes
but that’s to be expected and I know that best
and in creeps the morning and another day’s lost
you’ve just written one dream
And I reply fast

All you need to save me
All you need to save me
Call (call) and I’ll be curled on the floor
Hiding out from it all (all)
and I won’t take any other call

I feel like a fool so I’m going to stop troubling you
buried in my yard a letter to send to you
and if I forget or god forbid die too soon
hope that you’ll hear me
Know that I wrote to you

All you need to say to me
All you need to say to me
Is call (call), and I’ll be curled on the floor
Hiding out from it all (all)
and I won’t take any other call
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 06:46 PM   #27
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

It's time to party, Let's party
Hang out with yourself and have a crazy party
Hey you, let's party
Have a killer party and Party!

Don't even try and deny it
'Cos you're gonna have a Party tonight
And you know we're gonna do it tonight
We're gonna lose it all
When you open your door!
Party, Party, There's gonna be a party Tonight!

Tension in my hand
When you're standin' there
Not thinkin' anything (It's time to Party!)
Doing it fast, When you're doing it long
Keep gettin' your money (It's time to Party!)
Pounding on one, touchin' yourself
It's not too late (It's time to Party!)
Open your mouth, we're all gonna come... In your face!

(Hey...)
It's time to... party, party, there's gonna be a party tonight!
Old 08.25.2009, 06:47 PM   #28
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
I should've seen that coming.
It's almost as bad as being rickrolled.
Old 08.25.2009, 06:47 PM   #29
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
this is for SY37

When it's time to party we will party hard

You,
You work all night (all night)
And when you work you don't feel all right
And we,
When things stop feeling all right (all right)
And everything is all right

'Cos we will never listen to your rules (no)
We will never do as others do
(no)
Know what we want and we get it from you
Do what we like and we like what we do

So let's get a party going (let's get a party going)
Now it's time to party and we'll party hard (party hard)
Let's get a party going (let's get a party going)
When it's time to party we will always party hard
Party hard (party hard, party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard...)

All right
You,
You fight that fight
And when you're fightin' you feel all right
But when,
When things stop feeling all right (all right)
And everything is all right

'Cos we will never listen to your rules (no)
We will never do as others do
(no)
Know what we want and we get it from you
We do what we like and we like what we do

So let's get a party going (let's get a party going)
Now it's time to party and we'll party hard (party hard)
Let's get a party going (let's get a party going)
When it's time to party we will always party hard
Party hard (party hard, party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard...)
Old 08.25.2009, 06:49 PM   #30
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I should've seen that coming.
It's almost as bad as being rickrolled.

No, this is:

I've got another confession to make
I'm your fool
Everyone's got their chains to break
Holdin' you

Were you born to resist or be abused?
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?

Are you gone and onto someone new?
I needed somewhere to hang my head
Without your noose
You gave me something that I didn't have
But had no use
I was too weak to give in
Too strong to lose
My heart is under arrest again
But I break loose
My head is giving me life or death
But I can't choose
I swear I'll never give in
I refuse

Has someone taken your faith?
Its real, the pain you feel
You trust, you must
Confess
Oh...

Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...

The life, the love you'd die to heal
The hope that starts the broken hearts
You trust, you must
Confess

I've got another confession my friend
I'm no fool
I'm getting tired of starting again
Somewhere new

Were you born to resist or be abused?
I swear I'll never give in
I refuse

You trust, you must
Confess
Oh...
Old 08.25.2009, 06:50 PM   #31
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Is someone getting THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
Old 08.25.2009, 06:50 PM   #32
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

@ Her Satanic Majesty

this is the story about a circle of women
LA women
on an LA mission
this is the glory gonna get their hooks in gonna drag you way down
do ya wanna go home soon?
yeah god almighty what the fuck happened to you?
i’m not red, white, and blue
outta mind your outta sight
every day and all night
i watch your pale ass on that street, i watch you walk on through

then she went glassy a sawn-off tragedy
a deliverence in the city, a new beginning
power and glory in the name of the enemy
you sell your restless casualty for power and glory

yeah god almighty what the fuck happened to you
I’m not red white and blue
every day and all night
i watch your pale ass on that street
why’d you you walk on through

hey, yeah yeah yeah, no hey, yeah, hey, yeah yeah yeah, baby

do i miss you, do i miss you?
miss you at all
do i miss you, do i miss you?
i dont miss you at all
and i say god almighty what the fuck happened to you
I’m not red white and blue
every day and all night
i watch your pale ass on that street
why’d you you walk on through this hate, why’d you you walk on through

hey, yeah yeah yeah, no hey, yeah, hey
Old 08.25.2009, 06:54 PM   #33
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLg_QiHw1U

You guys need to hear that.
Old 08.25.2009, 06:55 PM   #34
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
@ Her Satanic Majesty

Old 08.25.2009, 06:56 PM   #35
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sounds like the training montage from Rock III.5: Rocky Takes Japan.
Old 08.25.2009, 06:58 PM   #36
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
IM HERE FOR YOU
CANT YOU SEE WHAT IM DOIN
I BRING YOU NEWS FROM THE KINGDOM
OF DISCIPLES IN RUIN
BEHOLD A CHILD
HAS JUST BEEN BORN
INTO A LIFE
OF SECRETS SWORN
HOLD OUT YR HANDS
AND TAKE THESE PALMS IVE BEEN GIVEN
THEY ARE WILD WITH BEAUTY FADED
AND THEY CAN GUIDE THIS CHILD TO HEAVEN
SO REST ASSURED
AND UNDERSTAND
HOW HARVEST EYES
RENEW YOUR LAND
IM HERE LOOKING FOR YOU DEAR
IF I COULD SEE CLEAR
THRU ALL THE SUN STAINED STATIONS
ITS ALL UP IN THE AIR GIRL
ITS LIKE A SNARE GIRL
IN ALL ITS MANIFESTATIONS
-------------------------------------------
IM HERE FOR YOU
CANT YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYING
I HAVE PALMS FROM THE RUINS
WHERE DISCIPLES ARE STRAYING
IM COMING AFTER YOU
WITH MERCY GIVEN
AND YOUR SECRETS OUT
NOW YOUR FORGIVEN
IM HERE LOOKING FOR YOU DEAR
CANT YOU SEE CLEAR
ALL THESE SUN STAINED STATIONS
ITS YOU UNDER THE STAIRS GIRL
WITH A SNARE GIRL
SOUNDING SALUTATIONS

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 06:59 PM   #37
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Shaolin shadowboxing, and the Wu-Tang sword style
If what you say is true, the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang
could be dangerous
Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

[Chorus: RZA]

Bring da motherfuckin ruckus
Bring da mother, bring da motherfuckin ruckus

[Verse One: Ghostface Killah]

Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
I come rough, tough like an elephant tusk
Ya head rush, fly like Egyptian musk
Aw shit, Wu-Tang Clan spark the wicks an'
However, I master the trick just like Nixon
Causin terror, quick damage ya whole era
Hardrocks is locked the fuck up, or found shot
P.L.O. style, hazardous, cause I wreck this dangerous
I blow sparks like Waco, Texas

[Verse Two: Raekwon the Chef]

I watch my back like I'm locked down, hardcore
Hittin sound, watch me act bugged, and tear it down
A literate type asshole, songs goin gold, no doubt
and you watch a corny nigga fold
Yeah, they fake and all that
Carryin gats but yo, my Clan
Rollin like forty Macs
Now ya act convinced, I guess it makes sense
Wu-Tang, yo sewwwwwwwww, represent
I wait for one to act up
Now I got him backed up
Gun to his neck now, react what?
And that's one in the chamber
Wu-Tang banger, 36 styles of danger

[Chorus]

[Verse Three: Inspectah Deck]

I rip it hardcore, like porno-flick bitches
I roll with groups of ghetto bastards with biscuits
Check it, my method on the microphone's bangin
Wu-Tang slang'll leave your headpiece hangin
Bust this, I'm kickin like Segall, Out for Justice
The roughness, yes, the rudeness, ruckus
Redrum, I verbally assault with the tongue
Murder one, my style shot ya knot like a stun-gun
I'm hectic, I wreck it with the quickness
Set it on the microphone, and competition get blown
By this nasty ass nigga with my nigga, the RZA
Charged like a bull and got pull like a trigga
So bad, stabbin up the pad with the vocab, crab
I scream on ya ass like your dad, bring it on...

[Chorus]

[Verse Four: The Genius/GZA]

Yo, I'm more rugged than slaveman boots
New recruits, I'm fuckin' up MC troops
I break loops, and trample shit, while I stomp!
A mudhole in that ass, cause I'm straight out the swamp
Creepin up on site, now it's Fright Night
My Wu-Tang slang is mad fuckin' dangerous
And more deadly than the stroke of an axe
Choppin through ya back *swish*
Givin bystanders heart-attacks
Niggas try to flip, tell me who is him
I blow up his fuckin prism
Make it a vicious act of terrorism
You wanna bring it, so fuck it
Come on and bring the ruckus
And I provoke niggaz to kick buckets
I'm wettin CREAM, I ain't wettin fame
Who sellin gain, I'm givin out a deadly game
It's not the Russian it's the Wu-Tang crushin
Roulette, slip up and get fucked like Suzette
Bring da fuckin ruckus...

[Chorus]

So bring it on...[X7]

punk nigga
Old 08.25.2009, 07:07 PM   #38
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
Oh, I'm just gonna post the lyrics of my favorite song of all time.

Oh comely, I will be with you when you lose your breath,
Chasing the only meaningful memory you thought you had left.
With some pretty, bright and bubbly terrible scene
That was doing her thing on your chest.

But oh comely,
It isn't as pretty as you'd like to guess
In your memory, you're drunk on your awe to me
It doesn't mean anything at all.

Oh comely,
All of your friends are all letting you blow,
Bristling and ugly, bursting with fruits falling out from the holes
Of some pretty, bright, and bubbly friend
You could need to say comforting things in your ear

But oh comely,
There isn't such one friend that you could find here.
Standing next to me,
He's only my enemy
I'll crush him with everything I own.

Say what you want to say
Hang for your hollow ways
Moving your mouth to pull out
All your miracles aimed for me.

Your father made fetuses with flesh licking ladies,
While you and your mother were asleep in the trailer park.
Thunderous sparks from the dark of the stadiums,
The music and medicine you needed for comforting.
So make all your fat fleshy fingers to moving,
And pluck all your silly strings, bend all your notes for me.
Soft silly music is meaningful magical,
The movements were beautiful, all in your ovaries.
All of them milking with green fleshy flowers,
While powerful pistons were sugary sweet machines.
Smelling of semen all under the garden
Was all you were needing when you still believed in me.

Say what your want to say.
Hang for your hollow ways.
Moving your mouth to pull out
All your miracles aimed for me.

And I know they buried her body with others,
Her sister and mother and five-hundred families.
And will she remember me fifty years later?
I wished I could save her in some sort of time machine.

Know all your enemies.

We know who our enemies are.

Goldaline, my dear,
We will fold and freeze together
Far away from here.
There is sun and spring and green forever.

But now we move to feel for ourselves inside some stranger's stomach.

Place your body here,
Let your skin begin to blend itself with mine.

My favorite NMH song. One of my favorite songs ever. So beautiful.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 07:13 PM   #39
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
One of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Definitely one of my top 3 favorite songs ever:

Only Skin

And there was a booming above you
That night, black airplanes flew over the sea
And they were lowing and shifting like
Beached whales
Shelled snails
As you strained and you squinted to see
The retreat of their hairless and blind cavalry

You froze in your sand shoal
Prayed for your poor soul
Sky was a bread roll, soaking in a milk-bowl
And when the bread broke, fell in bricks of wet smoke
My sleeping heart woke, and my waking heart spoke

And there was a silence you took to mean something:
Run, sing
For alive you will evermore be
And the plague of the greasy black engines a-skulkin'
Has gone east
While you're left to explain them to me
Released from their hairless and blind cavalry

With your hands in your pockets, stubbily running
To where I'm unfresh, undressed and yawning
Well, what is this craziness? This crazy talking?
You caught some small death when you were sleepwalking

It was a dark dream, darlin', it's over
The firebreather is beneath the clover
Beneath his breathing there is cold clay, forever
A toothless hound-dog choking on a feather

But I took my fishingpole (fearing your fever)
Down to the swimminghole, where there grows bitter herb
That blooms but one day a year by the riverside - i'd bring it here:
Apply it gently
To the love you've lent me

While the river was twisting and braiding, the bait bobbed
And the string sobbed, as it cut through the hustling breeze
And I watched how the water was kneading so neatly
Gone treacly
Nearly slowed to a stop in this heat
- in a frenzy coiling flush along the muscles beneath

Press on me: we are restless things
Webs of seaweed are swaddling
And you call upon the dusk
Of the musk of a squid
Shot full of ink, until you sink into your crib

Rowing along, among the reeds, among the rushes
I heard your song, before my heart had time to hush it!
Smell of a stone fruit being cut and being opened
Smell of a low and of a lazy cinder smoking

And when the fire moves away
Fire moves away, son
Why would you say
I was the last one?

Scrape your knee; it is only skin
Makes the sound of violins
And when I cut your hair, and leave the birds all of the trimmings
I am the happiest woman among all women

And the shallow
Water
Stretches as far as I can see
Knee-deep, trudging along
The seagull weeps; "so long"

I'm humming a threshing song
Until the night is over
Hold on!
Hold on!
Hold your horses back from the fickle dawn

I have got some business out at the edge of town
Candy weighing both of my pockets down
'Til I can hardly stay afloat, from the weight of them
(and knowing how the common-folk condemn
What it is I do, to you, to keep you warm
Being a woman, being a woman)

But always up the mountainside you're clambering
Groping blindly, hungry for anything:
Picking through your pocket linings - well, what is this?
Scrap of sassafras, eh sisyphus?

I see the blossoms broke and wet after the rain
Little sister, he will be back again
I have washed a thousand spiders down the drain
Spiders ghosts hang soaked and dangelin'
Silently from all the blooming cherry trees
In tiny nooses, safe from everyone
- nothing but a nuisance; gone now, dead and done
Be a woman, be a woman!

Though we felt the spray of the waves
We decided to stay till the tide rose too far
We weren't afraid, cause we know what you are
And you know that we know what you are

Awful atoll
O, incalculable indiscreetness and sorrow!
Bawl, bellow:
Sibyl sea-cow, all done up in a bow

Toddle and roll;
Teeth an impalpable bit of leather
While yarrow, heather and hollyhock
Awkwardly molt along the shore

Are you mine?
My heart?
Mine anymore?

Stay with me for awhile
That's an awfully real gun
I know life will lay you down
As the lightning has lately done

Failing this, failing this,
Follow me, my sweetest friend
To see what you anointed in pointing your gun there

Lay it down! Nice and slow!
There is nowhere to go, save up
Up where the light, undiluted, is weaving in a drunk dream
At the sight of my baby, out back:
Back on the patio watching the bats bring night in
- while, elsewhere, estuaries of wax-white
Wend, endlessly, towards seashores unmapped

Last week our picture window produced a half-word
Heavy and hollow, hit by a brown bird
We stood and watched her gape like a rattlesnake
And pant and labour over every intake

I said a sort of prayer for some sort of rare grace
Then thought I ought to take her to a higher place
Said: "dog nor vulture nor cat shall toy with you
And though you die, bird, you will have a fine view"

Then in my hot hand
She slumped her sick weight
We tramped through the poison oak
Heartbroke and inchoate

The dogs were snapping
And you cuffed their collars
While I climbed the tree-house
Then how I hollered!
Well she'd lain, as still as a stone, in my palm, for a lifetime or two

Then, saw the treetops, cocked her head and up and flew
(while, back in the world that moves, often
According to the hoarding of these clues
Dogs still run roughly around
Little tufts of finch-down)

And the cities we passed were a flickering wasteland
But his hand in my hand made them hale and harmless
While down in the lowlands the crops are all coming;
We have everything
Life is thundering blissful towards death
In a stampede of his fumbling green gentleness

You stopped by, I was all alive
In my doorway, we shucked and jived
And when you wept, I was gone:
See, I got gone when I got wise
But I can't with certainty say we survived

Then down, and down
And down, and down
And down, and deeper
Stoke without sound
The blameless flames
You endless sleeper

Through fire below, and fire above, and fire within
Sleeped through the things that couldn't have been if you hadn't have been

And when the fire moves away
Fire moves away, son
And why would you say
I was the last one?

All my bones they are gone, gone, gone
Take my bones, I don't need none
Cold, cold cupboard, lord, nothing to chew on!
Suck all day on a cherry stone

Dig a little hole, not three inches round
Spit your pit in a hole in the ground
Weep upon the spot for the starving of me!
Till up grow a fine young cherry tree

Well when the bough breaks, what'll you make for me?
A little willow cabin to rest on your knee
What'll I do with a trinket such as this?
Think of your woman, who's gone to the west

But I'm starving and freezing in my measly old bed!
Then i'll crawl across the salt flats to stroke your sweet head
Come across the desert with no shoes on!
I love you truly, or I love no-one

Fire
Moves
Away

Fire moves away, son
Why would you say
That I was the last one?
Last one

Clear the room! There's a fire, a fire, a fire
Get going, and I'm going to be right behind you
And if the love of a woman or two, dear,
Couldn't move you to such heights, then all I can do
Is do, my darling, right by you

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 07:33 PM   #40
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

No, it's not what we meant to say.
We don’t really love each other.
What happens when the summer’s over?
How long before distance becomes a chore?
I'm approaching with great, great trepidation.
I hope you’ll understand.

Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?
You're getting caught up in the excitement.
You making promises you can’t keep.
You need to leave all your options open.

Too much momentum.
This room feels like it's going to explode.
Too many angles.
Too many factors to cover.
Waiting for signal.
You're searching for network.
You have to fight to stay in control of the situation.

Anxiety, Anxiety you give me no mercy.
Grind my teeth smooth and flat in my sleep.
We took some pills to calm us down.
Then we needed help to come back up.
Just trying to stay in control of the situation.

Too much momentum.
Too many angles.
Waiting for signal.
You have to fight to stay in control of the situation.
They fall apart so easily.

Too much momentum.
Too many angles.
Waiting for signal.
You have to fight to stay in control.
You have to fight to stay in control.
No, you don’t have to fight to stay in control of the situation.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth