Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Does anyone have setlists from the 2010 shows?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.09.2010, 01:27 PM   #21
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Doooood. expressway?!

taht's aweswome. I wish they had playede that.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2010, 01:47 PM   #22
ymjon
empty page

ymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
^ you're right on all of that except Stereo Sanctity is actually White Cross.

Yeah I really wish they played a set more like the Tuscon or San Diego one. Expressway is a great closer but I would have loved Brother James, Shadow of a Doubt, and Death Valley included too.

Did you happen to see the asshole tuff guy in the front who kept pushing his way up and pushing people around? He threw a cup of ice behind him and hit some guy in the face, and then got in the guys face about it when he told him that it was really unnecessary. He pushed his way up a bunch of times, but eventually he got pulled out by security. They had him in a fucking neck hold.
Okay, I haven't listened to sister enough...
No I didn't see that guy (I was all the way in front, right in front of Lee) but I remember the security guys talking and one of them sat for a while staring into the front middle. We didn't get any pushing until the 1st encore and most of it came from the right and behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Doooood. expressway?!

taht's aweswome. I wish they had playede that.

Yeah the noise jam that ended it was pure magic
ymjon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2010, 05:01 AM   #23
ymjon
empty page

ymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's asses
Sat 01/09/2010 Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles

No Way
Sacred Trickster
Calming the Snake
Hey Joni
Anti-Orgasm
Poison Arrow
Walking Blue
Stereo Sanctity
Malibu Gas Station
Antenna
Leaky Lifeboat
What We Know
Massage the History
-----
The Sprawl
'Cross the Breeze
-----
Shadow of a Doubt
Death Valley '69
ymjon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2010, 03:14 AM   #24
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymjon
Sat 01/09/2010 Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles

No Way
Sacred Trickster
Calming the Snake
Hey Joni
Anti-Orgasm
Poison Arrow
Walking Blue
Stereo Sanctity
Malibu Gas Station
Antenna
Leaky Lifeboat
What We Know
Massage the History
-----
The Sprawl
'Cross the Breeze
-----
Shadow of a Doubt
Death Valley '69

They played an IDENTICAL set in the sf tonight. I can't complain though, what an incredible show.
Let's bathe in a cup of dreams and share in a saucy toast
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2010, 08:45 PM   #25
ZoSo59
empty page

ZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's assesZoSo59 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymjon
Just got back from the Pomona show,

Here's the setlist

No Way
Sacred Trickster
Calming the Snake
Tom Violence
Walking Blue
Poison Arrow
Anti-Orgasm
White Cross (fixed thanks Alex)
Malibu Gas Station
Antenna
Leaky Lifeboat
What We Know
Massage the History
-----
The Sprawl
'Cross the Breeze
-----
Expressway to Yr Skull

Hopefully tomorrow night they'll mix it up a little...
I wouldn't mind if they performed all of A Thousand Leaves and then did Diamond Sea for an encore...
Nice to see the setlist, thanks! I was there, it was my very first SY show. In my hometown, of all places (not that I actually live there anymore, but Mom does). Really, really awesome. Loved Expressway as the closer.
ZoSo59 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth