Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Does anyone have ONE extra Atlanta ticket to sell?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.11.2009, 05:23 PM   #1
LilBunnyFooFoo
empty page

LilBunnyFooFoo has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
In dire need here!!!

any help appreciated.

THANKS

can paypal money plus shipping
LilBunnyFooFoo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2009, 05:27 PM   #2
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
I'm looking for one too.
Old 06.11.2009, 08:17 PM   #3
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
sold out already?

Yeah I went yesterday to the Variety to get mine and they were sold out.
Old 06.11.2009, 08:25 PM   #4
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

Cool man I appreciate it. Chances are something will open up one way or another, on craigslist or people will cancel or something.
Old 06.11.2009, 10:01 PM   #5
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

I'm not sure, that might be true. I've heard that if you call venues day of (no matter how sold out a show is) they'll have extra tickets that they set aside for radio personnel, contest winners, crap like that.
And I haven't been to the Variety Playhouse either, any time I want to see a show there it sells out. Really I think SY should've chosen a different venue.
Old 06.12.2009, 12:28 AM   #6
LilBunnyFooFoo
empty page

yea it's sold out. i never heard of VP having sold out shows yet still sell tickets at the door day of.

i am from ny and things always sell out and you have to be on the ball. been in ATL a couple of years now and nothing seems to sell out and i was too laidback on this one. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so upset with myself.

good luck to everyone!
Old 06.12.2009, 10:27 PM   #7
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

I got offered two tix for 100 bux and I only need one if you might wanna split the cost bunnyfoofoo
Old 06.22.2009, 08:36 AM   #8
LilBunnyFooFoo
empty page

Bump for any new leads

need one ticket
Old 06.30.2009, 11:42 AM   #9
treeb
empty page

treeb has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
still on the hunt for 2 tix to this show, can't believe it sold out, and would appreciate any/all offers. anyone know why this show sold out before any other u.s. dates?
treeb is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 01:09 PM   #10
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

Because Variety sux? I dunno. I was never able to find anything under a hundred bux.
Old 07.01.2009, 08:10 AM   #11
arepeatingloop
empty page

arepeatingloop has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I love Variety, but it's good to know I'm not the only one that was kind of disappointed in the size of venue for the ATL date.
arepeatingloop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2009, 05:20 PM   #12
looking glass spectacle
100%

looking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asses
it's not just the choice of venue in Atlanta. they're not coming to Florida on this tour. so the Variety Playhouse effectively has to handle everyone in north florida as well.

speaking of which does anyone still have a ticket? i had one lined up and now it fell through at the last minute. and i'm supposed to be driving a bunch of other people i was going with up from gainesville...

looking glass spectacle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2009, 08:45 PM   #13
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Well the show two hours away in Birmingham the night before is NOT sold out, so Floridians and Georgians with some adventure and gas money can go to Sloss Furnace.

Variety Playhouse is a cool venue and the security there is fan friendly plus the sound is good.

And as far as tickets go, there's always some folks outside who have extras because friends bail and whatnot, just have face value + 7?$ to cover what the original buyer spent on ticket fees. I'd just get there early. CRIMINAL RECORDS and Wax N Facts are two record stores in the neighborhood to kill time too.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2009, 09:18 AM   #14
WeBWiZ082
empty page

WeBWiZ082 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I have an extra ticket to sell to tonight's sold out show at Variety Playhouse (my friend bailed on me cause he has to work). I will sell this ticket to whoever wants it for $50 dollars flat, and on one condition: you chill with me during the show (I hate going to concerts alone).

If interested, just send me a message on here, and we'll exchange phone numbers, and we can meet someplace around Little 5 points before the show. Thanks.

-Wes
WeBWiZ082 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2009, 10:10 AM   #15
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBWiZ082
I have an extra ticket to sell to tonight's sold out show at Variety Playhouse (my friend bailed on me cause he has to work). I will sell this ticket to whoever wants it for $50 dollars flat, and on one condition: you chill with me during the show (I hate going to concerts alone).

If interested, just send me a message on here, and we'll exchange phone numbers, and we can meet someplace around Little 5 points before the show. Thanks.

-Wes

Did you buy that ticket for $50 flat? Seems like your mark up would stop people from wanting to "chill" with you.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2009, 11:33 AM   #16
Scooter and Jinx
empty page

Scooter and Jinx has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
No doubt. More like, "I'll GIVE you a ticket if you hang out with me", no?
Scooter and Jinx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2009, 11:37 AM   #17
WeBWiZ082
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter and Jinx
No doubt. More like, "I'll GIVE you a ticket if you hang out with me", no?

Good point... I'll make it simple: $32 for the ticket, which is the exact amount I paid for it (25 face value + 7 dollars in Ticketmaster BS fees)... And you don't have to chill with me.
Old 07.13.2009, 02:42 PM   #18
mama.gina
empty page

mama.gina has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:

-Wes

I would love to go - but i can't afford 50...won't budge huh?

lemme know if you change your mind on the price. you can email me directly at: regina_morris@comcast.net

thanks
mama.gina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2009, 02:43 PM   #19
mama.gina
empty page

mama.gina has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Good point... I'll make it simple: $32 for the ticket, which is the exact amount I paid for it (25 face value + 7 dollars in Ticketmaster BS fees)... And you don't have to chill with me.

okay now I see the 2nd post you made. so you still have the ticket or is it gone??
mama.gina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2009, 03:08 PM   #20
WeBWiZ082
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama.gina
okay now I see the 2nd post you made. so you still have the ticket or is it gone??

The ticket is gone... sorry.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth