Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page why obama is like hitler
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.12.2009, 04:50 PM   #21
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Disappointed. I had a response all ready to go...

"God, not another wacko who thinks Obama's a sellout because he hasn't legalized pot, disbanded the Republican party, and fully legalized gay marriage in his first month of office..."

Yeah really.
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2009, 01:06 AM   #22
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Q. Is it true that the noise you hear in the night is many spiders?
A. I haven't heard this one before but my answer would be no, it's not. Spiders don't make a noise and there certainly wouldn't be that many around to make one.

I dont know what this is.

But, I've heard the sound of millions of spiders, trapped behind a wall. It was so loud I was woken up by it. I had moved all my bedroom furniture to the middle of the room so that I could paint, and my friend was on the couch, so I was on the floor. I woke up to the sound of their little feet scratching away through this half-centimeter gap where the wall tried to join a ledge, this faint but multiplied scratching, scratch scratch scratch. At first I had no idea it was spiders, until I crept up to the wall, where I saw all their little legs, all at once, trying to crawl through. Jailbreak!
I remember it pretty well because of how fucking instantly terrified I was. I pretty much choked my friend out of her sleep with my sudden hosing of aerosol furniture polish all along the crack, screaming.

I'm all tough when there's just one or a couple spiders hanging around.

Well, maybe not those big furry brown ones.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2009, 06:39 AM   #23
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Will the Dead Kennedy's rework their single "California Uber Alles" and re-release it with the new title "Obama Uber Alles"?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2009, 10:40 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
It's 100% due to racism. I mean, there can be no other explanation for the absolutely insane behavior of these morons. Bush did billions of worse things in his first YEAR and none of these retards gave a shit about it. As long as he's white and republican, the president could shoot Oprah Winfrey in the head on the air and these douchebags would justify it somehow.

its a classic blend of racism AND realpolitiks

People accept the practically Machiavellian tactics of the political machines of today because of the deep seeded racism. People who are only slightly or casually racist still are racist. many people are not "i hate niggers" racist but still have negative feelings, sentiments and associations to black people. its a shame really.. the funny thing to me is that Obama is as much a corrupt, lying scumbag as any other president, but because he is black everybody wants to call it out.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth