Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Breaking new: Reports from all over the world are saying anybody that falls asleep
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.28.2010, 03:12 PM   #21
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
I would be the last one alive. i never sleep.

then, i would destroy the entire planet and send the animals to a planet unknown. i will live with animals, and communicate with them in a space ship.

I picture like an illuminated manuscript, ya know. ??? ... they hand do them ???... you'd have to have them hand done... each time.. like change depending on what mood your in... like the best...or depending on like when you listen from a different age... could mean somethin' "different"

it has to tell you how to live... it has, an instruction guide. Subtle. It doesn't push. It nudges. It entices..or suduces. It has to encompass the whole world. Everything that has been. That is. And will be.

thats.. thats true

..AND could take it into space. And that's why you build a space ship. Because ultimately that's what space travel is all about. Was sending up ships from earth into space. And not just in some space shuttle thats got all the foam comming off of it. You need your own, glowing, ya know multi-colored.... space ship. It would be inside the space ship and.. the space ship. You know what I'm saying?
Like an exoskeleton.

I don't like it when they change ....it....frightens me
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2010, 04:58 PM   #22
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know......I know I would be playing any turn based RPG's.....hahaa.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.30.2010, 07:19 AM   #23
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
as if I believe ANYTHING I hear on the news....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
..AND could take it into space

I'm not that kind of girl.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.30.2010, 07:23 AM   #24
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I'd definitely have a cup of tea, a wank and a nap. In that order, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.30.2010, 11:22 PM   #25
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
If I were an animal it would be one that hibernates. That's how much I love to sleep.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth