Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page note from thurston
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.15.2006, 04:55 AM   #21
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
years ago, my friend found out thurston moore's aol email address. so he tried emailing it but got a message saying the account no longer existed. he decided to register the account for himself and ended up getting an email from Courtney Love and having an AIM conversation with the chick from Babes in Toyland. When he emailed Courtney back, trying to pimp his band, she responded with vitriol and told him "yeah whatever, go bother my management..." she was angry cuz she thought she had emailed thurston.
apparently her original message read "hey Thurston, lovin ya!"
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 09:29 AM   #22
Macaulay Culkin
little trouble girl

Macaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's asses
Be Your Own PET, love 'em, hate 'em, seen 'em?

I saw them with Le Tigre at the Emerson Theater (Indianapolis, IN) last summer. SO good and fun as hell.
Macaulay Culkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 03:00 PM   #23
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Thurston kicks ass.

aye
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2006, 02:46 PM   #24
little trouble girl
empty page

little trouble girl has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
hello one & all. i am new here, but not a new sonic youth fan by any means.
i just wanted to ask if that was really, for sure, thurston that posted on here? cause if it was that is very awesome!!
Old 06.17.2006, 07:40 PM   #25
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
it's short for "rather ripped off", which is how you feel after buying the album.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2006, 08:05 PM   #26
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
it's short for "rather ripped off", which is how you feel after buying the album.

I'll rep if you if I can. You speak the truth, brother.
Old 06.18.2006, 02:37 AM   #27
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
rather ripped is a very good album. so what if the band's getting a little mellower and simpler nowadays??? They have been together for 25 years now; have we not forgotten? All bands tend to chill out after that long. I mean can't expect Lee and Thurston to play as intense as they used to. Ack. Some of you people expect too much.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 07:32 AM   #28
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Thurston needs to drop the sassy act, he's 65 years old. fucking sonic geezer!

Ahh damn this song on the radio sux ass... "im pushing an elephant up the stairs"

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 09:06 AM   #29
making the drama scene
bad moon rising

making the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's asses
Why aren't you, sonic youth, hitting the heavy highwayz of Austria?????
I even have a ticket for the show in brussels, but i won't be able to go there because i start doing social service (instead of the military service, which is obligatory in austria) and during that time (october 2006 - june 2007) i'm not allowed to leave the country, so i have to give my ticket to a friend of mine.....but i'd love to see you this year....so, why don't you come to austria???
making the drama scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 10:58 AM   #30
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Thurston is just an old-ass man leeching off the noise scene because it is 'hip' and 'underground'.
Old 06.19.2006, 05:03 AM   #31
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha
have you even heard his solo stuff? he has been into noise since the early 80s, since before you were even born, you stupid child
Old 06.19.2006, 01:29 PM   #32
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha.
Old 06.19.2006, 05:01 PM   #33
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Thurston is just an old-ass man leeching off the noise scene because it is 'hip' and 'underground'.

Hrmmm, rather interesting that you and AssBlaster have the very same signature! one in the same i'd have to believe as you also behave very much the same way, always saying negative shit to instigate an online debate...

all your posts and cred points are bogus fool.
everyone knows you're a loser...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 05:10 PM   #34
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
hahaha
have you even heard his solo stuff? he has been into noise since the early 80s, since before you were even born, you stupid child

stupid child indeed,
but don't bother reasoning with him,
can't reason w/ something dumber than brick.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 05:22 PM   #35
SubSonicPumpAction
little trouble girl

SubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's asses
New albums. good. Kim's songs better than thurstons. Hayden yr a fucking douchey ass prepubecent cunt. Noise is the building block of sonic youth's whole musical creations. And if you think thurstons really trying to be hip then you need to see his tied died tiger t-shirt that he wears. That shits so unhip my dead grandfather wouldn't even wear it. Yr dumb shut yr fucking mouth.

s
SubSonicPumpAction is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 05:23 PM   #36
little trouble girl
empty page

little trouble girl has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
hahaha
very well said, thank you very much. if someone doesn't have any respect for the members or music of sonic youth, then why are they on here?
Old 06.19.2006, 05:26 PM   #37
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

hahahahahaha, adam stole that line from me; i posted that a while back!

i feel rather ripped off.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 05:57 PM   #38
whorefrost
invito al cielo

go take it back to the shop then cry baby
Old 06.20.2006, 03:13 PM   #39
Macaulay Culkin
little trouble girl

Macaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
go take it back to the shop then cry baby

No shit!

Ditto.

junkieNOISEjunkie
Macaulay Culkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2006, 03:41 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
this is all too funny. i'm highly amused. please continue.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth