Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i got a girl last night
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.07.2007, 05:30 PM   #41
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
that's almost as romantic as this peter sotos book i'm reading.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2007, 05:32 PM   #42
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Come on Chief Savage, don't be so brutal.

oh, snap.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2007, 05:32 PM   #43
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
young love..... isn't that sweet

Sweet in that repulsive sort of way.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2007, 11:24 PM   #44
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Yo Alien we need pics of her!
Old 10.07.2007, 11:39 PM   #45
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
dfdhewiuo it's football sunday time for drinkin wayy too much
seducer's diary

I remember at my first keg party during my senior year in high school aftapassingout uand awhaking hup with a strange fiuurgirl //she pulle dm e and said no don't take him ,,and they did ,,,nathey put me in a lawn chair and hosed me down & locked mme up in a u-haul where i passed out some more...bunchahaterz

i remember going todowntown athens one day not expecting anyhting =other than relaxzing w/cig aftergoing to barnett's tobacco and newsstand. i meet this girl outsidemaybe she bunmmed a smoke can'trember buyt then a friend comes up who is a photographer and asks us if we are together and she says yesd= and says he wants to takeourpicture so we go to the top of the parking garage and kiss while he snaps photos and then i take her to lunch atthe mellow mushroom where cobain & stipe are having slices sort of a last repast and then she tells me she's passing through and i walk her tothe greyhoundbus station afterwards...don't remember her name byuutt she shhurwas fiiiiine...i was thinkin about this memory just today

i remember leaving downtown after bars with a ffriend and the girl he was with to get a ride home//we stopped at her place because i had some pot...then she says to my friend..congressman linder's son, to get lost because she "chooses me" and he gets real mad// hates me ever since// i usually never do suuch a thing takin friend;s girl, except it wasn't really his gf at all as it turns out he was just trying to pickherup and the lady chose me...besides she was a sorority chick and i'd never had one so we fuck and she gives me food and fuck in the shower and then in the bed the following morning she shows me some robert frost books of poems that the poet wrote special notes to her dad in...

anyway, just three that i can't even remember their names
i could go on like this for awhile
stream

like the time i had eye contact with this girl in a record store, remember this one's name.,.,.Aiyana P_ _ _ _ _ _, and i waited outside 'til she comes out and then ask her for coffee ..only we don't go for coffee instead straigh t back to her place and bust that virgin cherry ws this one's bf for awhile after that,,kinda just a bit oblkigated

then there's Christine C _ _ _ _ _ er who I was seeing while i was with gf J>A>W (whoi gavbe me bjs in public and fucked under buyshes at night on campus for fun) and C she always kept it cool...she becomes a stewardess and then is engaged to this french bartender guy L and days before the wedding we are at this bar with mutual friends having fishbowls and she starts to feel me up under the table and then we leave together

at same bar, Uptown Lounge, during roughly same time period a hottie from work jumps me also having fishbow lmargaritas and i leave with her to go to her place but make her drop me off instead at home with gf L...gf L also had a friend who she was in a lesbian relationship with and she encourages threesome
one time gf L was out of town and i was at a party and start making out with curte girl and then she gets up to go tell her friends we are leaving...i got scared and went across the street to pass out on a friend's floor

one time a friend's wife, friend's lst name is stonerand everyone calls him that, who is gorgeous takes me into a bathroom and starts to go wild on me but I stpped it

hs gf liked to give head while i was driving all the time
had a job as projectionist and we fucked in there all the time until we got caught once but i still kept the job

i could go on and on and may do that at a later time hope this is entertaining & nottoocrude but nfl is starting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anngella
I totally stopped reading that after "aftapassingout."
Really... I stopped reading after 'dfdhewiuo'.
Old 10.07.2007, 11:43 PM   #46
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
I guess I'm just an overachiever, then.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2007, 11:44 PM   #47
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I dare you to show her this thread
Old 10.07.2007, 11:44 PM   #48
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anngella
I guess I'm just an overachiever, then.
Yeah, maybe... My brain just revolted at the thought of 'dfdhewiuo' being used at the start of a long passage...
Old 10.07.2007, 11:46 PM   #49
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
I stopped after aw.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2007, 11:49 PM   #50
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
I honestly think my brain didn't even allow me to process that it was there. It just skipped right to the next word.

Old 10.07.2007, 11:49 PM   #51
alyasa
invito al cielo

I wonder if anyone reached 'J>A>W'...
Old 10.08.2007, 12:01 AM   #52
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

I don't even think atari did. I think he just typed with his eyes closed after "bunchahaterz."

Old 10.08.2007, 01:24 AM   #53
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
so anal, does this mean you wont be callin me anymore?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2007, 01:27 AM   #54
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
so anal, does this mean you wont be callin me anymore?

Not only that he won't be dry humping you as well.
Old 10.08.2007, 01:28 AM   #55
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
haha dave is real!!
there are no topless photos of this gal
ill still call u dave..i swear
Old 10.08.2007, 01:28 AM   #56
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i assumed that much....but a call once in a while would be nice

Old 10.08.2007, 01:29 AM   #57
davenotdead
invito al cielo

i know you wont forget!

Old 10.08.2007, 01:34 AM   #58
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
i wont ever let you go dave

im back in the same problem that i had with my ex
the long distance from one another, she is very sad because she grew attached to me and doesnt think we will see one another again
Old 10.08.2007, 01:47 AM   #59
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

I wish someone would call me.
Old 10.08.2007, 01:52 AM   #60
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
This thread is all sorts of men on films
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth