Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page late night music
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.30.2006, 11:31 AM   #21
next step
the destroyed room

next step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's asses
Chan Marshall
Old 05.30.2006, 01:14 PM   #22
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
i always always listen to music at night before i sleep, its pretty much the only time i ever use my ipod. i usually listen to elliott smiths first album roman candle then his second the self titled one all the way through. then his last from a basement on the hill, although i pick and chose the songs, they are all in completely the wrong order on that album, he wouldent have put his songs in that order if he had been here to do it, if you listen to his music enough you start to realise stuff like that. well, thats what i listened to last night.
ive spent the whole of today listening to Heatmiser so i might mix some of their stuff into the list tonight.

oh also mazzy star is really nice to listen to in the evening and afternoon.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth