Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Zen Arcade or New Day Rising?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.13.2009, 10:06 AM   #41
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
New Day Rising for me. Zen Arcade drags at certain points, I just think New Day Rising fixed the few flaws from Zen Arcade while still having it's own characteristics and sound, and above all I just like the songs more.

Some will probably find this crazy, but I actually enjoy Sugar more than I do Husker Du.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2009, 12:35 PM   #42
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
thanks to this i just picked up these two records....thanks guys!
Old 04.13.2009, 03:28 PM   #43
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
I got Zen a couple months ago but I just can't get into it. I only really like 2 or 3 songs. I really tried to like it. I might buy NDR to give them another chance.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2009, 03:32 PM   #44
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Zen Arcade is one of those that works best on CD, i remember listening to Chartered Trips about 6 times in one day when id just got it but it works best as a start to finish thing as the best songs are fairly evenly spread out, so it holds your attention despite some of the songs being a bit unremarkable

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth