Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.23.2018, 12:10 PM   #4641
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses

ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2018, 11:05 AM   #4642
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Beto emulates Keith Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8mVYTSTT9Y
Old 09.25.2018, 05:31 PM   #4643
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

This Friday, Stand with Bandcamp to Protect Voting Rights for All

Quote:
In just seven weeks, the United States will hold its midterm elections—a vitally important moment that will determine whether the country stays on its current path, or renews its commitment to democracy.

As a community built around the idea of empowering and amplifying individual voices, Bandcamp is doing two things to bolster the democratic process in this historically consequential election.

Voter Registration

First, we’re encouraging U.S. visitors to Bandcamp to register to vote, and helping them do that on our site. The unfortunate fact is that most people don’t vote in midterm elections: only 17% of young people voted in the 2014 midterms, and 40% of eligible voters overall. Turnout for the 2016 presidential election was not much better, with the predictable result being a government that reflects the values and priorities of the very few. We can change this, but only if more of us vote. You can register or find your polling place here.

A Fundraiser to Protect Voting Rights

More immediately, we want to help protect the right to vote itself, which is increasingly under attack by elected officials who seek to stay in power by undemocratically and illegally disenfranchising minorities, young people, and the poor. According to a recent study, 20 states have passed new, restrictive voting laws since 2010, which include arbitrary cutoff dates for early voters, unnecessary burdens on the voter registration process, and a tightening of voter ID requirements. Now more than ever, we need to make sure that every person who wants to exercise their right to vote can do so easily, without hassle, anxiety, or obstruction.

And so this Friday (from midnight to midnight Pacific Time), for any purchase you make on Bandcamp, we will donate 100% of our share of the proceeds towards the Voting Rights Project, a program led by the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law to advance and protect the right to vote and ensure that right is afforded equally to all.

To participate as a fan, simply purchase music through Bandcamp on Friday and we’ll donate our share of the sale to the Voting Rights Project. To participate as an artist or label, send some or all of your share of Friday’s sales directly to the Voting Rights Project here, and let us know your plan in the comments below so that we can help spread the word.

And of course, if you are a U.S. citizen, register to vote today and get out to the polls on November 6th—it’s not hyperbole to say that our future depends on it.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2018, 09:49 PM   #4644
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Sarah Sanders: "The president wants this process to come to a vote because that's what's supposed to happen. In every single one of these instances where someone is nominated, they go before, they have a hearing and then the senators vote on it."

Unfuckingbelievable.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 09.27.2018, 03:47 AM   #4645
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Making accusations while refusing to testify is a violation of every principle of due process

Today is not a criminal trial, there is no probable cause affidavit.
If Mrs. Ford shows up to testify (I highly doubt it), she will be sworn in and then subject to perjury......there are no questions that are off-limits!

I don’t see anything that leads to an FBI investigation. Not because I’ve already made up my mind, because I understand that the FBI doesn't usually conduct State level of investigations. It’s never the FBI’s responsibility to breathe life into an investigation. Mrs. Ford has had 37 years to file a police report at the State level -HOWEVER- having zero evidence and zero collaborating witnesses, no local or state agency would file charges after all these years.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2018, 09:00 AM   #4646
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Alysa Milano is in attendance as a guest of Feinstein.
The Bill Cosby defense knew better than to parade Rudy and Theo.
Word is Mrs. Ford is on campus, she may speak afterall.
......Anita Hill opening statement ran 18 minutes
......Justice Clarence Thomas opening statement ran 21 minutes
However, there is a STRONG chance that the Democrats will start to protest soon as the hearing begins, demanding that the Committee should hear from the other witnesses (none of them have evidence or collaborating witnesses).
......could the Committee clear the room......hope Stuj has some popcorn!
Old 09.27.2018, 11:35 AM   #4647
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Ford’s opening statement was emotional and credible.

......but wait a minute.

Ford says she was so traumatized that she almost flunked out of college.

Wasn’t she 15 at time??

Soooo, why not flunk out of high school?

There are yearbook photos of her still partying during her Junior year!
Old 09.28.2018, 04:42 AM   #4648
Bytor Peltor
Banned

The events that transpired Friday was NOT due process!

No presentation of evidence, no collaboration of testimony or evidence.

The biggest travesty from yesterday is that the American people watching will now believe this is what due process looks like.

In other words all you need is an accusation to destroy someone’s life!

Original common law required a crime to be committed and two corroborating witnesses. Then common law moved to one wittiness and evidence.

Friday left us with a single person making an accusation and the only corroboration is the passion and conviction in which it is delivered.

I’m not saying Mrs. Ford is lying.

I’m saying there is NO WAY for anyone to know.

Liberty has been kicked to the curb and this is a dangerous thing.

Books will be written and classes taught in our Universities.
Old 09.28.2018, 08:36 AM   #4649
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Ford’s opening statement was emotional and credible.

......but wait a minute.

Ford says she was so traumatized that she almost flunked out of college.

Wasn’t she 15 at time??

Soooo, why not flunk out of high school?

There are yearbook photos of her still partying during her Junior year!
good fucking grief you suck.....really concerning that someone with so little capacity for compassion has children. are you truly so far up your own arse as to be completely oblivious to how latent trauma can really obliterate someone's life?

your devolution/emergence/whichever into unadulterated scum has been a tragedy to watch

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2018, 11:21 AM   #4650
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Rumor has it Sonic Youth was on the brink of reuniting to record a version of ’Youth Against Fascism 2018’ but couldn’t bear to utter the words, “I believe Catherine Blasey-Ford” after the political atrocity committed by the Democratics yesterday. Now they are considering a cover of ‘Search and Destroy’.

Another can of worms
Another stomach turns
Yeah your ghetto burns
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
You got a stupid man
You got a Ku Klux Klan
Your fuckin' battle plan
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
A sieg heil-in' squirt
You're an impotent jerk
Yeah a fascist twerp
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
Black robe and swill
I believe Anita Hill
The judge will rot in hell
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
Yeah a cross on fire
By a Christian liar
A black attack and fire
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
Yeah the president sucks
He's a war pig fuck
His shit is out of luck
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
Another Nazi attack
Skinhead is cracked
My blood is black
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
We're banging pots and pans
To make you understand
We gonna bury you man
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
I'm a human wreck
Redneck in check
I killed the teacher's pet
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
It's the song I hate
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2018, 12:23 PM   #4651
ilduclo
invito al cielo

you're a screamer, all right

Catholics rescind support for Krapenaugh (SJ, the Jesuits, the group that ran his high school)
American Bar Assoc (legal society, not Brett's "-ski" club) rescind support for Krapenaugh
Old 09.28.2018, 03:18 PM   #4652
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Democratic senators: Judge Kavanaugh, would you be willing to ask the White House for an FBI investigation?

Kavanaugh: I PLAYED BASKETBALL! I PLAYED BASKETBALL! I WAS THE CAPTAIN! WAAAHHHH!

Old 09.28.2018, 03:33 PM   #4653
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
The events that transpired Friday was NOT due process!

No presentation of evidence, no collaboration of testimony or evidence.

The biggest travesty from yesterday is that the American people watching will now believe this is what due process looks like.

In other words all you need is an accusation to destroy someone’s life!

Original common law required a crime to be committed and two corroborating witnesses. Then common law moved to one wittiness and evidence.

Friday left us with a single person making an accusation and the only corroboration is the passion and conviction in which it is delivered.

I’m not saying Mrs. Ford is lying.

I’m saying there is NO WAY for anyone to know.

Liberty has been kicked to the curb and this is a dangerous thing.

Books will be written and classes taught in our Universities.

i don’t know where you get your advanced info but when i woke up 530am friday i saw this telling me about the future?

impressive

so, fbi investigation otw
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2018, 11:15 AM   #4654
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Old 09.30.2018, 09:49 AM   #4655
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
A simple typo on my part. It should have said, Thursday!

re: FBI Investigation......

FBI doesn’t reach conclusions
FBI Ivestigates FACTS

He said
She said
They said

I will be shocked if the FBI Investigation produces ANYTHING because they have NOTHING to work with!

Mark Judge says he will speak to / cooperate with the FBI......but Mr. Judge has already said he wasn’t there.

Was Blasey Ford Even At The Party???

if facts are so important... why do you state so many non-facts?
Old 09.30.2018, 03:01 PM   #4656
Bytor Peltor
Banned

???

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
if facts are so important... why do you state so many non-facts?
Old 09.30.2018, 03:16 PM   #4657
ilduclo
invito al cielo

bitey 3
symbo 1
Old 10.01.2018, 09:27 AM   #4658
Bytor Peltor
Banned

USMCA = the Market setting new highs!
Old 10.01.2018, 09:48 AM   #4659
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Bitey for the kill
Old 10.01.2018, 11:01 AM   #4660
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
USMCA = the Market setting new highs!
“world does not blow up today. investors sigh with relief.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
USMCA is the best deal I could have hoped for. In particular, it sets new standards for labor protection (so Mexican goods won't receive an effective subsidy from employers' preventing their workers from unionizing), and retains the old dispute resolution system from Chapter 19 of NAFTA, rather than the Investor-State Dispute System (ISDS) of the trans-Pacific Partnership (which would have greatly strengthened the power of multinational corporations at the expense the national governments of the contracting countries). It's a victory for the American working class, and an implementation of one of Trump's major campaign promises (which was also one of the biggest reasons for Hillary's defeat in 2016).

we’ll see how things pan out in the end, but im glad to see protections for mexican labor unions in this far-from-ratified agreement. that alone is the most important bit that could solve a lot of problems.

eta:
but have you ever known republicans to be friends of labor?

i haven’t...

this looks to me like nothing but campaign demagoguery ahead of th midterms. as the incoming mexican president points out.

but i dont have a crystal ball or tell fortunes, so we’ll see...
183223230231232 233 234235236243283333 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth