Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Some more questions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.12.2008, 10:28 AM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateJesus
Ogle.

you mean GAYlen Culver.

http://www.kfor.com/Global/category.asp?C=9524

sorry for the derailment, porkchops.

choo choo!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 10:31 AM   #22
ChocolateJesus
bad moon rising

ChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
you mean GAYlen Culver.

Proof of Oklahomo = Van Shay Ivan

I know you can't hear me, but I just did a hilarious impression.....hilarious.
ChocolateJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 10:36 AM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Proof of Oklahomo = Van Ghay Ivan

homophobe.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 11:08 AM   #24
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
1. How many pages do you think a decent book should ideally have?

2. What's you favourite colour on the following:

- Socks WHITE
- Shirts RED
- Trousers BLACK
- Shoes BLACK

3. What is you favourite bell sound?
Christmas bells

4. Do you like frogs?
They are allright by me.

5. Can you explain a complex concept using the minimum amount of words?
In writing, yes; verbally, most likely not.

6. How many times do you find yourself bored on average per day?
3/4 times

7. Have you ever had a disatrous sexual experience (keep the details to a minimum, if you must give an account of some sort).

Of course. That's all you get.

6. Do you recycle?
Yes.

7. How many hours do you sleep at night?
7/8

8. Would you be intimidated by giving a speech in front of a numerous crowd?
Absolutely. I'd probably memorize the speech and approach the
podium with my glasses off, so the entire crowd became a blur.

9. What's your favourite geometrical shape?
Rhombus.

10. Do you talk a lot in public?
No. I listen a lot, though.

11. Would you consider yourself to be a confident person?
Only regarding my writing. Other than that, eh...

12. Do you have air conditioning in the house?
Yes.

13. Do you have an ambivalent relationship with pets or animals in general?
I'd say so.

14. Are you the sort of person who takes medication for the mildest of headaches?
Actually, I never take pills for headaches, no matter the severity. I
just let 'em pass.

15. How much water do you drink on average per day?
3 bottles

16. What's your views on piercing?
For myself, I don't see that happening. No real appeal.

17. Are you a violent or aggressive human being?
Passive-aggressive.

18. How many days or hours can you go without food?
'Bout 30.

19. Have you got a major and detrimental addiction to anything?
No. And no, Snoopy is not "detrimental". Bite ya tongue.

20. What are your plans for this world?
Give it some entertainment and inspiration.

Old 02.12.2008, 11:11 AM   #25
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
I put "rhombus" before I even saw floatingslowly and nefeli did likewise.
It's just plain to see that there is no greater shape name.

Like my favorite ingredient is "riboflavin". Why? Say it. RIBOFLAVIN.
Old 02.12.2008, 11:31 AM   #26
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
1. How many pages do you think a decent book should ideally have? 300

- Socks wtf cares? nobody see them
- Shirts plaid
- Trousers brown
- Shoes black

3. What is you favourite bell sound? big church bells, not those tiny ones

4. Do you like frogs? yes

5. Can you explain a complex concept using the minimum amount of words? No

6. How many times do you find yourself bored on average per day? I don't keep count, guess I'm not bored enough

7. Have you ever had a disatrous sexual experience (keep the details to a minimum, if you must give an account of some sort). No

6. Do you recycle? Yes

7. How many hours do you sleep at night? 8-10

8. Would you be intimidated by giving a speech in front of a numerous crowd? I'd feel awkward

9. What's your favourite geometrical shape? circle

10. Do you talk a lot in public? sometimes

11. Would you consider yourself to be a confident person? not at all

12. Do you have air conditioning in the house? no

13. Do you have an ambivalent relationship with pets or animals in general? Yes, cats can't come inside because they make mess, but I feel bad leaving them outside

14. Are you the sort of person who takes medication for the mildest of headaches? No, only for really bad ones

15. How much water do you drink on average per day? I don't know, a lot.

16. What's your views on piercing? Why do something irreversible? That's a big decision

17. Are you a violent or aggressive human being? Not Generally

18. How many days or hours can you go without food? I try not to test that

19. Have you got a major and detrimental addiction to anything? Not at the moment

20. What are your plans for this world? I'd like to keep it around for awhile
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 12:34 PM   #27
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Proof of Oklahomo = Van Shay Ivan

I know you can't hear me, but I just did a hilarious impression.....hilarious.
hahahahahahaaaaaaa!
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 01:47 PM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
1. How many pages do you think a decent book should ideally have? 6, including the cover

- Socks - pest
- Shirts - blood
- Trousers - shit
- Shoes - mud

3. What is you favourite bell sound? - ding. or clang.

4. Do you like frogs? yes, both in the sense of french people, and in the actual animal-- frog legs: yummy

!

7. Have you ever had a disatrous sexual experience (keep the details to a minimum, if you must give an account of some sort).
the wrong whore

6. Do you recycle?
everything

as many as i can

no

the liger.
sorry, wrong question.

loudly too. overwhelm the enemy.

more of a diffident person

mmmm m yes english, yes

not ambivalent, polivalent. friends, beasts, meals.

these questions are getting dull

14. Are you the sort of person who takes medication for the mildest of headaches?
ok

im finished

dull. DULL.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 01:57 PM   #29
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
1. How many pages do you think a decent book should ideally have? 200

- Socks navy
- Shirts brown
- Trousers blue
- Shoes black

3. What is you favourite bell sound? Not an agressive-sounding one

4. Do you like frogs? As food or as an animal ? No anyway.

5. Can you explain a complex concept using the minimum amount of words? I can try but the result may very probably be awful (making speeches is not my forte)

6. How many times do you find yourself bored on average per day? Not that often (once or twice)

7. Have you ever had a disatrous sexual experience (keep the details to a minimum, if you must give an account of some sort). No.

6. Do you recycle? Yes, we have special bins/bags for that here

7. How many hours do you sleep at night? 8

8. Would you be intimidated by giving a speech in front of a numerous crowd? Yes

9. What's your favourite geometrical shape? No idea

10. Do you talk a lot in public? No

11. Would you consider yourself to be a confident person? No (at least one thing that I'm sure of )

12. Do you have air conditioning in the house? No

13. Do you have an ambivalent relationship with pets or animals in general? I quite like them but still prefer human beings (my friends at least)

14. Are you the sort of person who takes medication for the mildest of headaches? No

15. How much water do you drink on average per day? 1 litre (not enough I know)

16. What's your views on piercing? Can be cute, not a fan of big nose-rings or tit-rings that make you look like a cow though

17. Are you a violent or aggressive human being? No, usually

18. How many days or hours can you go without food? Not more than 12 hours I think

19. Have you got a major and detrimental addiction to anything? I was at the limit of alcoholism as a teenager but fortunately stopped before it was too late

20. What are your plans for this world? I'm not a politician
Old 02.12.2008, 02:15 PM   #30
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
1. How many pages do you think a decent book should ideally have? 200

- Socks Black <not a colour
- Shirts Black
- Trousers Black
- Shoes Black

3. What is you favourite bell sound? Pring!!!

4. Do you like frogs? I like all animals. Did you watch Life in Cold Blood last night?

5. Can you explain a complex concept using the minimum amount of words? Quantum mechanics is magic.

6. How many times do you find yourself bored on average per day? I never think of boredom.

7. Have you ever had a disatrous sexual experience (keep the details to a minimum, if you must give an account of some sort). Never.

6. Do you recycle? Yes.

7. How many hours do you sleep at night? 6 on a good day.

8. Would you be intimidated by giving a speech in front of a numerous crowd? Yes.

9. What's your favourite geometrical shape? Cubes.

10. Do you talk a lot in public? No.

11. Would you consider yourself to be a confident person? Quite.

12. Do you have air conditioning in the house? No.

13. Do you have an ambivalent relationship with pets or animals in general? No.

14. Are you the sort of person who takes medication for the mildest of headaches? Not at all.

15. How much water do you drink on average per day? In the winter I drink half of what I'm supposed to. 1 liter. 2 or more in the summertime.

16. What's your views on piercing? Only on tribesmen in a traditional sense.

17. Are you a violent or aggressive human being? Sometimes.

18. How many days or hours can you go without food? 3-4 days.

19. Have you got a major and detrimental addiction to anything? At least 3 things.

20. What are your plans for this world? Grab it by the vagina.

These threads are starting to get a little tedious.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 03:40 PM   #31
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
length has nothing to do with something's worth.

- Socks
- Shirts
- Trousers
- Shoes
- skirts
- dresses
- panties
- bras

ALL BLACK ALL THE TIME!
3. What is you favourite bell sound? i have no fave bell sound.

4. Do you like frogs? sure.

5. Can you explain a complex concept using the minimum amount of words? yes. in fact, i've never written a paper that was as long as it was supposed to be... and was never penalized for it.

6. How many times do you find yourself bored on average per day? after about 8 p.m. and i'm home... about 100% of the time.

7. Have you ever had a disatrous sexual experience (keep the details to a minimum, if you must give an account of some sort). uhh yeah.

6. Do you recycle? recycling is for hippies!

7. How many hours do you sleep at night? depends. i prefer 8, but i don't sleep well at all, so i usually get half that

8. Would you be intimidated by giving a speech in front of a numerous crowd? intimidated? a little. but i'm not very bothered by speaking like that.

9. What's your favourite geometrical shape? circle.

10. Do you talk a lot in public? have i been drinking? if so.. then yes.. and i'm probably saying something offensive

11. Would you consider yourself to be a confident person? i'm an egomaniac and completely insecure all at the same time.

12. Do you have air conditioning in the house? fuck yeah. i'm an okie. you die without it.

13. Do you have an ambivalent relationship with pets or animals in general? i would say no. i love me some pussy.

14. Are you the sort of person who takes medication for the mildest of headaches? no. if i did that, i'd take something all the time. that said... i take shit pretty frequently because i have a headache 95% of the time. sucks, it does.

15. How much water do you drink on average per day? depends if i've gone to the gym or drank the night before... then it's lots. some days i don't drink shit for water.

16. What's your views on piercing? i really don't like facial piercings at all. or stretched earlobes.

17. Are you a violent or aggressive human being? i'm actually relatively aggressive and confrontational, but not violent.

18. How many days or hours can you go without food? hah. not very many. i get a raging headache when i'm hungry.

19. Have you got a major and detrimental addiction to anything? i would say so.

20. What are your plans for this world? i'm fucking aimless.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 04:03 PM   #32
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
GLUTPOSTING, yeah!

Some.

- Socks
- Shirts
- Trousers
- Shoes

Socks: preferably black, but I spend minimal time thinking about them and rarely pair them.

Shirts, it depends on the cut - work shirts I tend to prefer dark blues, purples, reds or good old white; evening shirts should be loose with an unobtrusive collar; I tend to prefer where the buttons are hidden by a flap, but otherwise largely unnoticable (i.e. black); Collars never buttoned but with buttons; a simple and non-garish design; one breast pocket on the left, preferably tailored; it's important to get the seam between the back on the sleeves right - this isn't about my size, it's about how a shirt should hang - and a little bit of fabric on the insides of the collars doesn't go awry. Colour-wise, I tend towards darker shades with a pattern, usually stripes going downwards - I'm lucky to be thin.

Trousers: For work I wear bog-standard work trousers, black and ironed. Casual are black or green, a good fit but not skinny. A good belt, but not necessarily anything fancy. It's very important that the length is right - there's little more annoying than dragging trousers, except trousers that expose your shins when one sits down. Pockets are tricky ones - I have some that I hate the pockets on, but I never think to look when I'm shopping (especially as I largely shop in charity shops).

Shoes: I'm very particular about these. Very particular. I used to settle for DMs, but I'm glad that dark period is over. They will be black leather. They will have a buckle that's noticable but not ostentatious. They will have rounded toes but not 'square-rounded' or 'pointy-rounded'. I don't like when the seam between the bottom and the upper has that pokey-uppy finish. It's a neccesity of shoe-making to have some, but they're hideous if it's noticible. Poor shoe-manship if you ask me. The heel should be just shy of an inch. This means my heels wear out a lot (with the dancing) but that's better than walking on stilts. If it's too flat then it's a ballroom dancing shoe, and while I'd love some, unless they're hand-made, they'll die in 2 months. If a pair of shoes are agonising to wear for the first fortnight, then stick with them - they'll be the most comfortable shoes you've ever worn. I have no preferences over shoes horns, although I have a lovely rosewood one.

EDIT: Indian or Italian leather.

Generally the lead bell at the church round the corner. Hideous overtones if you get close enough.

4. Do you like frogs?

No strong feelings.

Yes; this isn't one.

Haven't been bored for years now.

Yes.

6. Do you recycle?

Episodically.

7-9.

No; actually, the bigger the crowd the less nerve-wracking it is.

Can I come back to this one?

On and off.

Sometimes yes, sometimes, no.

Where do you think I live, Doha?

Not ambivalent, no. I fucking hate them.

I have a personal motto - "all medication should be recreational"

4-8 pints, but not on drinking days.

Ambivalent. Perhaps I should have a piercing as a pet.

Violent and aggressive, but not physically.

Have gone 3 days, but I hope to never have to do that again.

I don't believe so; others disagree.

Covert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 04:09 PM   #33
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice

On and off.
You lying fucking bastard! On and on more fucking like it!
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 04:13 PM   #34
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
You lying fucking bastard! On and on more fucking like it!

Hehe. Depends on the audience, my dear man.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 02.12.2008, 04:13 PM   #35
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Hehe. Depends on the audience, my dear man.

You lying fucking bastard! Depends on how pissed you are, you cunt.

Quote:
Old 02.12.2008, 05:21 PM   #36
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses

doesn't matter as long as the book is consistent and delivers it's message.

- Socks: white
- Shirts: black
- Trousers: plaid
- Shoes: tennis

a massive one.

4. Do you like frogs?

not particular fond of them but i don't hate them.

probably, but it requires a maximum amount of alcohol.

not bored, but tired and sleepy; plenty.

not disastrous knock on wood, i heard some pretty shitty (both figuratively and literally) stories this weekend.

6. Do you recycle?

no, damn hippie!

probably 6 on average, sometimes more, sometimes less.

no.

dodecahedron, ask me again tomorrow.

depends who i'm with or talking to.

yes.

no.

i think dogs are fun and funny and i think a lot of them are beautiful, but i don't have them around in my regular life.

not in general, sometimes i do because the mildest headache can grow a lot if not attacked timely.

around two liters.

on me, it would take a special moment and an assured decision to make me one; on others, i don't mind as long as it looks good and it's not excessive.

violent no, aggressive rarely. of course, onstage...

25 hours.

i don't think so.

don't ask me.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 05:25 PM   #37
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I hate this sort of thing normally, but im in that sort of mood

- Socks Dark blue
- Shirts Black and white stripes
- Trousers dark brown
- Shoes black

Big Ben

4. Do you like frogs?
Bloody French

Stereotype Threat - When a negative attribute about yourself, generally seen by society as being indicitave of a particular level of performance, is made saliant by the percieved demands of a task, you feel anxious that despite your efforts you will perform as the stereotype predicts.

Im never bored, just to inactive

I dont think so

6. Do you recycle?
I dont put myself out, neither do most people i imagine, which is why government should make it easier

4-5

If it involves reciting a script as me

Hexagon

Aye

In a good mood, yes

No

Yeah, ive never had a pet.

No no.

Too much

Im ambivolant to it, i dont find it particularly attractive on girls but it can be.

Im not violent but i think i am aggressive

Never tested that one

Idleness

Continue Imagination

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 05:37 PM   #38
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses

Up to 200 pages. I like it brief and striking.

- Socks: white
- Shirts: black
- Trousers: denim
- Shoes: skate shoes

gamelan

4. Do you like frogs?

I did not have many close encounters with frogs in my life yet, so I say I don't know

no, I usually talk much rubbish and go around in circles

I barely get bored

no

6. Do you recycle?

no

6 on average

absoultely yes. I have serious stage-fright. I'm trying to battle it though.

a yellow rectangle.

no, I prefer to keep it quiet in public. but, it depends on the mood, basically. I have talkative times too.

depends on confident with what. I have innermost fears that sometimes capture my whole I and can fuck me up real bad, but in some ways I can call myself confident - like, I trust my beliefs and ambitions

no.

I used to have a dog Bobina that stayed with me for about 12 years, then she died of cancer. It was a serious loss, I loved her to death. Dogs are unbelievably faithful, loving and pure and, however weird this may sound, I admire them for this

no. I try to avoid medication.

around two liters.

no, I'm not fond of it. tattoos are okay, but piercing is meh.

I can be aggressive, I can't be violent.

shit I'm always hungry. 3 hours without food would kill me.

I do, however just a psychic kind of addiction.

I will be free one day.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2008, 06:00 PM   #39
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i'm going to be a prat and answer them all truthfully!

one

- Socks
black
- Shirts
black
- Trousers
denim
- Shoes
various colours will do

i am unfamiliar with bells
4. Do you like frogs?
no, i fucking hate the nasty things
yes
if i'm not playing music i'm bored. most of the day. i can't give you a number of times because i never learned to count.
no
6. Do you recycle?
no
it varies.
no.
all shapes are geometric. that's what geometry is: shapes.
no
yes
yes
i suppose
yes
not much
apathetic
no, not really
several weeks, apparently.
physically, nicotine and caffeine.
to live for awhile and then die.
Old 02.12.2008, 07:06 PM   #40
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses

about 200 to 300

- Socks

I'm very particular about socks, and all my pairs are multicoloured, i prefer these brands: burlington, duchamp, tabio, paul smith & kenzo.

- Shirts

I like floral print shirts, kenzo, paul smith & dries van noten are reliable excellent shirt designers

- Trousers

herringbone, charcoal grey, or brown tweed for suit trousers, black or blue for jeans

- Shoes

not black for trainers, black for non-trainers

i don't care, i don't like doorbells though

4. Do you like frogs?

yes, particularly computer game frogs

i reckon so

none

well i've never knocked a girl up, so no

6. Do you recycle?

yes, but not by choice

5 or 6 on weekdays, 8 to 10 on weekends

yes

i have no preference

no

it depends at what

no

no

no

don't count, quite a bit as there's a water cooler right by my desk at work

it can look nice on some girls, but it's still kind of played out

no, although in my mind i am

probably quite a few, i can ignore hunger without much difficulty, but if i'm in a bad mood hunger just aggrovates it

cigs, procrastinating, spend thriftery

to watch it sink in to the sea

Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth