Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.19.2012, 03:25 PM   #1281
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2012, 03:41 PM   #1282
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Right click, save as...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2012, 09:48 AM   #1283
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
... and criticise you mercilessly from our armchairs.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2012, 10:08 AM   #1284
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incakagskap
Watching any sport is like watching grass grow

and reading you is even more boring.

/argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
... and criticise you mercilessly from our armchairs.
did you see barça/madrid? fucked up.

no, good game, the fuckers, lots similar to the chelsea game (defense/defense/great goalkeeper/defense/kickintheballs), except it seems to me real madrid has a much better offense than chelsea. looks like unless something big changes they are poised to get the championship, the motherfuckers.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2012, 10:50 AM   #1285
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't watch it but read the reviews. It does look like Real will be champions and at any other time we'd probably be praising them to the heavens but with Barcelona on the scene and people so divided over Mourinho, I think they'll always be difficult for the neutral to embrace.

Not wanting to undermine Chelsea's achievements last week but, while they've definitely improved under DiMatteo, they're really not that good this season and I'd be really surprised if Barca don't beat them on Wednesday and go through.

Man U's draw with Everton was unbelievable. The title's now back in Man City's hands, despite Mancini's stupid claims it's over.

And what the fuck's happened to Spurs?
Old 04.22.2012, 11:50 AM   #1286
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I didn't watch it but read the reviews. It does look like Real will be champions and at any other time we'd probably be praising them to the heavens but with Barcelona on the scene and people so divided over Mourinho, I think they'll always be difficult for the neutral to embrace.

Not wanting to undermine Chelsea's achievements last week but, while they've definitely improved under DiMatteo, they're really not that good this season and I'd be really surprised if Barca don't beat them on Wednesday and go through.

watch it as a rerun somewhere. i don't care one way or another about mourinho, must be an english thing, i just find cuntiano ronaldo insufferable, even though he plays pretty, the bitch. gotta say i've been a fan of ozil and khedira for a while now and they both played a great game.

i don't think barcelona will have it so easy. they need a 2-goal difference to win and against an italian-style defense plus cech it's going to be tough.

what the real madrid game proved beyond chelsea's game is that barça is vulnerable to such counterattacking schemes. madrid scored, then went 100% on the defense, barcelona could not score,and when they finally (barely) did, madrid let loose and scored again and retreated back under their shell. chelsea is not that good in the attack but they only need to be good enough for a draw. i hope i'm wrong, but i think it's going to be a tough game for barça.

Quote:
Man U's draw with Everton was unbelievable. The title's now back in Man City's hands, despite Mancini's stupid claims it's over.

thanks for the spoilers, fucker! im going to watch this later, ha ha (it's available on delayed broadcast). (it's okay, all is forgiven).

Quote:
And what the fuck's happened to Spurs?

who???????????
Old 04.22.2012, 12:09 PM   #1287
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
who???????????

Tottenham Hotspur. They were on fire at the beginning of the season but have disintegrated in the last few months, basically since their manager has been linked with the vacant England coaching job.
Old 04.22.2012, 12:16 PM   #1288
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
thanks for the spoilers, fucker! im going to watch this later, ha ha (it's available on delayed broadcast). (it's okay, all is forgiven).

Oh shit, haha, sorry. Of all the games you wouldn't want to know the outcome of in advance, that's definitely one of them.
Old 04.23.2012, 06:40 PM   #1289
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Tottenham Hotspur. They were on fire at the beginning of the season but have disintegrated in the last few months, basically since their manager has been linked with the vacant England coaching job.

ha ha, i know, just making fun of your perspectiva anglocéntrica.

Quote:
Oh shit, haha, sorry. Of all the games you wouldn't want to know the outcome of in advance, that's definitely one of them.

regardless, it was AWESOME!
Old 04.23.2012, 07:06 PM   #1290
demonrail666
invito al cielo

of course, to say that tottenham was on fire at the beginning of the season is literally true.

Old 04.24.2012, 03:47 PM   #1291
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Don't want to give the result away in case el symbols is still waiting to watch it but that was fucking EPIC!!
Old 04.24.2012, 05:33 PM   #1292
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Don't want to give the result away in case el symbols is still waiting to watch it but that was fucking EPIC!!

what a match! i kept making excuses at work to go down into the nearby mall to catch it on the screen down there. amazing defending but with so many players suspended how will chelsea cope in the final.

what was terry thinking of?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2012, 06:07 PM   #1293
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

oh, i don't look here anymore before i watch any game, but thank you!

toldja it was gonna be hard for barça, didn't i? didn't i? didn't i? yeah, i saw their game against madrid. i saw this shit coming, and i wasn't surprised.

anyway, unbelievably annoying game for me, very frustrating, but fair result, yeah. barça did not deserve to win, passing the ball around the area like a bunch of dolts with one extra man and still unable to score? missing a penalty that was a gift from the ref? meh! fuckers.

i don't know who's to blame here but guardiola might likely be crucified by the press. not that i read a lot of it, but i'll check in coming days to see what they say.

and as much as i love bayern for the entertainment they have provided me over the past year, i suspect real madrid will go on to the final, and there likely beat chelsea who will lack some key players. but that's the obvious pick. for one thing, madrid is not afraid to kick from outside the area-- cristiano ronaldo, that babyfaced cunt, is very capable of putting one in the corner beyond cech's reach.

if munich makes it, however, all bets are off, and i have no clue how these teams will play against each other. but my money is on real madrid right now.
Old 04.24.2012, 07:43 PM   #1294
demonrail666
invito al cielo

I didn't think Barcelona were particularly bad tonight. I think they just came up against a really determined and disciplined (Terry aside) Chelsea side, with perhaps more to prove.That was a classic for me. Maybe not the best from a purely footballing perpective but as drama it had everything: real needle between the teams; Cahill's injury; Chelsea going down a goal; their talisman leader sent off; a wonder goal from nowhere (Ramires); the missed penalty; the disallowed goal; the Alamo-like defending from Chelsea; the personal drama of Torres' goal at the end. Brilliant.

In terms of the final, I'm more curious about seeing Bayern in it simply because it'll be a rare chance for me to watch them. For sheer drama though, I think Real v Chelsea would be massive. But with so many players now suspended, as you say, I wonder if Chelsea will be able to really compete against either. It'll be interesting to see how things go with suspensions tomorrow [edit. tonight].
Old 04.24.2012, 09:54 PM   #1295
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I didn't think Barcelona were particularly bad tonight. I think they just came up against a really determined Chelsea side, with perhaps more to prove.That was a classic for me. Maybe not the best from a purely footballing perpective but as drama it had everything: real needle between the teams; Cahill's injury; Chelsea going down a goal; their talisman leader sent off; a wonder goal from nowhere (Ramires); the missed penalty; the disallowed goal; the Alamo-like defending from Chelsea; the personal drama of Torres' goal at the end. Brilliant.

In terms of the final, I'm more curious about seeing Bayern in it simply because it'll be a rare chance for me to watch them. For sheer drama though, I think Real v Chelsea would be massive. But with so many players now suspended, as you say, I wonder if Chelsea will be able to really compete against either. It'll be interesting to see how things go with suspensions tomorrow [edit. tonight]

yeah, cahill's injury but also piqué, who for a moment looked like he was going to start seizing. fucking valdés almost broke his neck.

barça wasn't "bad", but their scheme was bad, they lacked an assassin to pierce through that defense, and when you looked at them they were all tiny guys running like mice around the area. i mean no disrespect by this, but shit, they didn't force things enough-- when they did they actually created danger, but instead they wanted to walk into the goal with the ball attached to their fucking shoes most of the time.

people keep saying "best team in the world best team in the world" but to me they are lacking a striker to resolve things. an assassin. and the problem is that villa has a fucking broken leg, and he can't be replaced. alexis sanchez is good but not "'best in the world" good. yes, yes, villa is tiny too, but most deadly. and without him barcelona is all testicles and no penis.

(ha ha, maybe im on crack)

ANYWAY, bayern also has a shitton of yellow cards; should they win (i doubt it, but you never know), they might be equally hobbled come the final.

tomorrow im watching in realtime. thanks, rupert fucking murdoch, for "foxsoccer2go"! :/
Old 04.24.2012, 11:55 PM   #1296
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Two indisputable rules of Chelsea v Barcelona:

i) Chelsea will have a player sent off
ii) Messi will not score
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2012, 12:53 AM   #1297
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
It was a very good match. Though Terry got what he deserved ... i mean, come on, he lost his mind that very moment.

And as for Drogba? Shiiiit, he needs to be nominated for Academy Awards for this semi-finals double match.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2012, 09:31 AM   #1298
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah, cahill's injury but also piqué, who for a moment looked like he was going to start seizing. fucking valdés almost broke his neck.

barça wasn't "bad", but their scheme was bad, they lacked an assassin to pierce through that defense, and when you looked at them they were all tiny guys running like mice around the area. i mean no disrespect by this, but shit, they didn't force things enough-- when they did they actually created danger, but instead they wanted to walk into the goal with the ball attached to their fucking shoes most of the time.

people keep saying "best team in the world best team in the world" but to me they are lacking a striker to resolve things. an assassin. and the problem is that villa has a fucking broken leg, and he can't be replaced. alexis sanchez is good but not "'best in the world" good. yes, yes, villa is tiny too, but most deadly. and without him barcelona is all testicles and no penis.

(ha ha, maybe im on crack)

ANYWAY, bayern also has a shitton of yellow cards; should they win (i doubt it, but you never know), they might be equally hobbled come the final.

tomorrow im watching in realtime. thanks, rupert fucking murdoch, for "foxsoccer2go"! :/

I think a balance needs to be found, primarily by the media. Like you, I've grown a little tired of all the platitudes aimed at Barcelona this season, presenting them as 'the greatest thing to ever happen to football'. It's become as irritating as commentators waffling on about 'samba football' every time Brazil take to the pitch. I've even grown a little tired of all the Messi love. Not to take anything away from him but he scores a shitload of goals in a very attack minded team compared with with the more defensive-minded Real that Ronaldo plays in and still manages to score just as many goals. But Messi is the more loveable, Barcelona the more likeable. I'm not saying Ronaldo's better than Messi, or vice versa, but I'd say they're a lot closer than the media likes to suggest. And Mourinho has already proven that his Real are easily a match for Barcelona this season. Real just lack the romance associated with their biggest rivals.

It was inevitable that other teams beside Real would eventually find a way to neutralise Barcelona's main threat, so it's now up to Guardiola to tweak things for next season so they present a new challenge, and so far the jury's out as to whether he's capable of it (or even whether he'll still be there by then).
Old 04.25.2012, 11:10 AM   #1299
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Ramires' goal was just brilliant.

Real/Munich game tonight! Real will pull it back I reckon. Especially after the confidence booster of nailing barca gently in bum.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2012, 04:26 PM   #1300
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

haaa haaa haaa fucking Cronaldo! suck ittt! hhaaa haaa haaa. & kaká = kaka.

yeah!!!

55626364 65 66676875115165565 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth