Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page >>the last movie you watched
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.26.2010, 04:59 AM   #12921
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
That INFERNAL AFFAIRS one is great. Someone should post more.

BTW, did you guys know the sped-up sex scene in A CLOCKWORK ORANGE was originally 28 minutes long, one take? That's so cool. I think the finished version is 28 seconds.

For noisereductions: http://www.screenjunkies.com/general...antino-moments ... 11 most bizarre tarantino moments, some funny and some making him look really bad, haha. Watch his American Idol (?!) appearance clip from that article. He is such a douchebag.

BTW, saw Jackass 3D last night. Had a few cool scenes, but it was pretty tired all in all. You can tell they just decided to do the 3D thing after filming 99% of the film, since only the opening sequence and end sequence are in 3D. Oh well. Mindless entertainment, certainly nothing as unique, genuinely hilarious, absurd, or great as Tom GReen or Buzzkill. Also, Bam is an idiot. Bam Margera is the worst human being ever. He is such a fucking pussy. He doesn't even DO anything except bitch in this movie, and in the 2nd movie. Why is he even in these films? Because he has an ugly mole?! And a HIM tattoo? STEVE-O is a total retard, but at least he does stupid shit -- look, you guys, you're getting paid millions of dollars, who wouldn't eat shit and drink cum for that? About 30% of the film is people laughing. 10% is people vomitting. 10% is Bam crying or whining. Ultmately, the "Knoxville as an old man making out with granddaughter" sequence and the "port-a-potty bungee jump filled with dog shit" and the "midgits in the bar" were fun, the rest sucked. 5/10.

edit: oh, wonderful, just read the main reason Bam didn't do anything in the film is because he called a black woman a racist slur, and she (! a 59 year old woman!) beat the shit out of him with a bat. I give her a 10/10.

edit 2: Best thing about jackass 3 was beavis n butthead showing up. Mike Judge had a horrible year, with the so-so Goode Family cancelled immediately, the most consistently great animated series ever King of the Hill being cancelled, and the no-one-saw-it-not-even-me! Extract being one of the biggest bombs of all time.... oh, also, his ANIMATION SHOW festival is supposedly dead too. Did anyone seen Extract?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2010, 06:02 AM   #12922
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
BTW, for those who can't pony up the $5 or so for the tom green complete canadian box set, here it is: http://btjunkie.org/torrent/The-Tom-...35f4d7dd57ed8d .. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND buying the 3 disc set, but this is a good way to go too. seriously amazing, the best thing that ever aired on tv.

Also, a brand new director's cut 10 year anniversary edition of freddy got fingered is in the works, with 35 minutes of new footage. I'll be preordering it.

Old 10.26.2010, 07:26 AM   #12923
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
Just seen My Soul To Take in 3D. I enjoyed it. I expected much worse

I'm dying to see it. I think everyone knows Craven is one of my favorite directors.
Old 10.26.2010, 07:27 AM   #12924
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
That INFERNAL AFFAIRS one is great. Someone should post more.

BTW, did you guys know the sped-up sex scene in A CLOCKWORK ORANGE was originally 28 minutes long, one take? That's so cool. I think the finished version is 28 seconds.

For noisereductions: http://www.screenjunkies.com/general...antino-moments ... 11 most bizarre tarantino moments, some funny and some making him look really bad, haha. Watch his American Idol (?!) appearance clip from that article. He is such a douchebag.

BTW, saw Jackass 3D last night. Had a few cool scenes, but it was pretty tired all in all. You can tell they just decided to do the 3D thing after filming 99% of the film, since only the opening sequence and end sequence are in 3D. Oh well. Mindless entertainment, certainly nothing as unique, genuinely hilarious, absurd, or great as Tom GReen or Buzzkill. Also, Bam is an idiot. Bam Margera is the worst human being ever. He is such a fucking pussy. He doesn't even DO anything except bitch in this movie, and in the 2nd movie. Why is he even in these films? Because he has an ugly mole?! And a HIM tattoo? STEVE-O is a total retard, but at least he does stupid shit -- look, you guys, you're getting paid millions of dollars, who wouldn't eat shit and drink cum for that? About 30% of the film is people laughing. 10% is people vomitting. 10% is Bam crying or whining. Ultmately, the "Knoxville as an old man making out with granddaughter" sequence and the "port-a-potty bungee jump filled with dog shit" and the "midgits in the bar" were fun, the rest sucked. 5/10.

edit: oh, wonderful, just read the main reason Bam didn't do anything in the film is because he called a black woman a racist slur, and she (! a 59 year old woman!) beat the shit out of him with a bat. I give her a 10/10.

edit 2: Best thing about jackass 3 was beavis n butthead showing up. Mike Judge had a horrible year, with the so-so Goode Family cancelled immediately, the most consistently great animated series ever King of the Hill being cancelled, and the no-one-saw-it-not-even-me! Extract being one of the biggest bombs of all time.... oh, also, his ANIMATION SHOW festival is supposedly dead too. Did anyone seen Extract?

that's crazy about the Clockwork Orange scene. Haha thanks for the QT clip.
Old 10.26.2010, 07:28 AM   #12925
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Dude Where's... got a critereon release?
Old 10.26.2010, 06:46 PM   #12926
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:
fake criterion covers

fake criterion covers

Old 10.26.2010, 07:00 PM   #12927
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Robin Hood (Ridley Scott's version...)
Old 10.26.2010, 07:04 PM   #12928
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
The Groundhog Day cover is so awesome. I wish it existed
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2010, 07:16 PM   #12929
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I'm dying to see it. I think everyone knows Craven is one of my favorite directors.

I haven't seen "My Soul To Take" but from some of the reviewers who are even major fans of Craven's, have said this one is not good.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2010, 07:18 PM   #12930
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses

Just saw this. So entertainingly campy, gory, and full of nudity. I was pretty much laughing all the way through.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2010, 08:14 PM   #12931
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

the trap - 8/10

The Most Terrible Time in My Life - 9/10

Old 10.27.2010, 12:00 AM   #12932
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I haven't seen "My Soul To Take" but from some of the reviewers who are even major fans of Craven's, have said this one is not good.
I had absolutely no faith in this movie. Having already waited my time that day watching this awful excuse for a film called Mirrors. I didn't see any movies in the theater that I wanted to see. My friends recommended that we see it, so we did.
The plot was not awesome. But, it worked. It didn't end up being as predictable as I thought it would be.
There was a okay amount of gore. Could've used more of course.. I would like to see a unrated version.
Oh, and I don't think I remember seeing very many 3D parts
I'd probably give it a 7.5.. or maybe 8.0.. something like that
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2010, 12:58 AM   #12933
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

6/10
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2010, 02:16 AM   #12934
me.
stalker

me. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's asses
Ikiru
me. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2010, 04:05 AM   #12935
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

EMBRYO HUNTS IN SECRET - 7/10

VIOLATED ANGELS - 6/10

Old 10.27.2010, 04:14 AM   #12936
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Also watched the hilarious Vincent Gallo interview recreation thing, 48 PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD WHO SHOULD BE DEAD. It's only 30 minutes long so it's worth seeking out. It's basically tons of quotes of him insulting a bunch of big Hollywood people he's encountered and hates. And he hates them with a vengeance! Not surprisingly, two of his biggest targets are his BUFFALO '66 co-star Christina Ricci and Quentin Tarantino... who is just.. you know.. Quentin Tarantino. Hilarious documentary.

Old 10.27.2010, 05:45 AM   #12937
me.
stalker

me. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's asses
Gonna have to watch some Wakamatsu soon...
me. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2010, 09:47 AM   #12938
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Also watched the hilarious Vincent Gallo interview recreation thing, 48 PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD WHO SHOULD BE DEAD. It's only 30 minutes long so it's worth seeking out. It's basically tons of quotes of him insulting a bunch of big Hollywood people he's encountered and hates. And he hates them with a vengeance! Not surprisingly, two of his biggest targets are his BUFFALO '66 co-star Christina Ricci and Quentin Tarantino... who is just.. you know.. Quentin Tarantino. Hilarious documentary.

wow. being a gallo fan, i really want to check this out. Have you seen Tetro? what did you think of it?
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2010, 10:57 AM   #12939
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
adam, i think you'd really like this

the authors blog is here

i havent been able to afford the book yet but his writing on film is really excellent and its supposed to be fantastic so i think you'd prob enjoy it a lot.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2010, 12:41 PM   #12940
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

kewl

547597637644645646 647 6486496506576977471147 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth