Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Jack White, JEFF the Brotherhood, and ICP collab together
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.07.2011, 03:16 PM   #21
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
you are forgetting, this is SYG: Where everyone is presumed a cunt until proven to not be a cunt, irrespective of nationality.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2011, 07:17 PM   #22
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
It's really tiring hearing europeans and americans argue with one another, when compared to the rest of the fucking world...we are exactly the same...come from the same genes, same languages and cultures...perverted in our own direcitons has only time can do, but yeah...fuck it.

I love dating a ukranian, they look at the world so gratefully and selflessly...at least the girl I found.

no pretension, no cuntiness, just kind of pure and light hearted like a kid in some ways. Before the age where hate, prejudice, and stereotypes kicked in our souls.

hey hey hey, i don't share genes language and culture with yanks, not that i have any pretense of being better than them, i mean my genes, language and culture are awful, but different than yanks.

i noticed ukranians are childlike as well, my friend mike from highschool used to throw tantrums and hit people for nearly no reason on a daily basis.

if any people severely lacking ukrainianness in their life wish, i could scan a short illustrated pamphlet on the life of nestor makhno, the coolest ukranian, it's fun
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2011, 11:35 PM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
tbey should ship ICP off to Europa so that they'll be there the next time those cunts are hankering for a genetic purge. shouldn't be long now.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth