Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Damn you Ohio!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.05.2008, 02:29 PM   #81
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
McCain's own base does not support or agree with his positions.
the evangelicals will sit this election out ratrher than vote for a man who is pro-choice and has said so many times.

The right-wing historically just doesn't "sit out" on presidential elections. That's the reason why they win and will continue to win until American citzens get less apathetic and ignorant. Conservatives will undoubtedly rally around McCain despite his pro-choice leanings. For them, he'll be the lesser of two evils whether the Dems put up Obama or Clinton.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2008, 02:32 PM   #82
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i know, i know-- but that "movement" thing he talks about is not bullshit. you can mobilize people to effect change, like with the civil rights. that was from the ground up, not "given" by jbl or even mlk.

if he can get people engange in a national debate regarding health care we'd all be better off for it. i just dont think hellary's top-down approach will work.

Even in these times, the time-worn ability for the government to spin the media combined with the general ignorance and apathy of citizens with micromanaged lives will insure that whoever becomes president will not have to live with all that much accountability anyway. For me, I see it as highly unlikely that anyone but McCain will win the presidency. And once again, Americans have been played.
Old 03.05.2008, 02:39 PM   #83
atari 2600
invito al cielo

I went back to ohio
But my city was gone
There was no train station
There was no downtown
South howard had disappeared
All my favorite places
My city had been pulled down
Reduced to parking spaces
A, o, way to go ohio

Well I went back to ohio
But my family was gone
I stood on the back porch
There was nobody home
I was stunned and amazed
My childhood memories
Slowly swirled past
Like the wind through the trees
A, o, oh way to go ohio

I went back to ohio
But my pretty countryside
Had been paved down the middle
By a government that had no pride
The farms of ohio
Had been replaced by shopping malls
And muzak filled the air
From seneca to cuyahoga falls
Said, a, o, oh way to go ohio

I've opted not to post CSNY lyrics, haha
Old 03.05.2008, 02:48 PM   #84
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
this was my worst case scenario for the election, and I called it over a year ago

McCain vs Clinton.

this will be a dirty dogfight.
Old 03.05.2008, 02:51 PM   #85
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
cachet is NOTHING. experience is everything

Clinto WAS a cabinet member, and the healthcare reform she tried repeatedly to push through was shot down and destroyed by the Republican controlled congress, NOT by any ineptitude on her part.

read up. newt gingrich was speaker of the house when clinton STARTED man!

oh i forgot to answer this.

you're the one who brought up cachet!!!

haha . come on man.

hillary clinton in bill's cabinet? find me her name on this list man:

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1409.html

re: gringrich as speaker-- READ UP MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatchu talking about, gingrich won in the 94 election, bill won in 92 and had a democratic majority

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Ho...ection%2C_1992
^^ see 50% democratic 40% republicants

fucking gingrich's contract with america came right in the middle of bill's first term
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newt_Gi...r_of_the_House

why did the public turned against bill clinton mid term you ask?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cl...3.E2.80.931997
the health care debacle didn't help at all

===

!@#$%!: 5
robinstigator: 0

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2008, 02:56 PM   #86
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I am voting for Nader then
Old 03.05.2008, 02:58 PM   #87
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I love how soldiers and the military are always portrayed as good people doing their job, a great place to get trainin for your future, a great career, when the single reason any mi,itary exists is to KILL THE ENEMY and also to BE KILLED BY THE ENEMY instead of the general population.

train people to kill, to kill well and with precision, a few of them are buond to be mentally unstable as it is, and war and the horrors of battle can only re-enforce that cold unfeeling killer.

sure you can learn computers in the army, so you vcan use them to help others KILL. sure you can learn to fly a plane, so you can use it to KILL, or to transport other killing machines to where they need to be to kill and be killed.

The last war the USA participated in that had any actual direct bearing upon the liberty and safety of the united states proper was the war of 1812.

after that came

The spanish american war, started on the pretext that the USS Maine was sunk in Cuba by the Spanish, although no evidence for spanish involvement was found, yet the newspapers of the day exhorted our country to get in a war with spain, which ended up with the USA expanding their empire with Cuba, the Phillipines, Puerto Rico, etc.

WWI - fought away from the US mainland. after 1 year of fighting and germany invading everything the Lusitania is sunk with 129 americans onboard. Immdiate calls for entering the war occur. MILLIONS died.

WWII - fought away from the US mainland, in europe, asia, africa. Us involvement, after declarations of neutrality, spurred on by the attack on Pearl harbor by the japanese air force, almost 2 years after the germans began invading foreign countries.

Korean War - fought to a stalemate that still exists.

Vietnam War - longest war the US ever fought, and the only one it has lost outright so far. It tok a few years for the US to build up from a security force to an outright WAR which saw as many as 600 thousand troops in Vietnam at one time. Dragged on for years and years just like the french ahd experienced the decade before. fought halfway aruond the world and beamed in through TV to america.

Desert Storm - Iraq invades Kuwait, one of the richest totalitarian regimes in the middle east, and the US with all it's need for petroleum, attacks Iraq's army and frees Kuwait and fights Hussein's army back into Iraq. The "war" was over in days.

Enduring Freedom - war in afghanistan. Military retaliation against the Taliban and it's cronies Al Queda. with full support from all allies, the USA goes in to get payback for the september 11th attacks, and also to try and "liberate" afghanistan. It has been 7 years and the war in afghanistan still continues.

Iraqui Freedom - under false pretsnese of the highest caliber, under blatant lies and mis-information and under extremely coerced reasoning, the USA invades Iraq to overthtow the oil rich nation's government headed by Saddam Hussein. It has been 5 years and we are still there. 5 years and years after we achieved the overthrow the country is still in ruins. Iraqui citizens were murdered in the streets by the thousands. the people of iraq have fewer hospitals, less utility service, minimal police force, minimal public safety, basically, they are far worse off as a whole now than they were the year before the USA overthrew their despot. hard to believe but it is true.

kill for america! kill for america! kill for my freedom!
Old 03.05.2008, 03:09 PM   #88
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

ha ha ha. come on man. i'll reduce my score if you vote for obama.

i do fear hillary though, i do. in some ways i think mccain would be a better president because at least you'd know what to count on-- while hillary-- she'd say one thing & do another.
Old 03.05.2008, 03:10 PM   #89
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
on her own she's had vince foster, white water, cattle futures, travelgate, & more. plus she sided with bill while he was sexually assaulting women....

when did he assault women? So far as I know monica took the cigar willingly. Did something hold up in court I forgot about?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2008, 03:25 PM   #90
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Obama has one term as a senator under his belt. No foreign affairs experience.
According to John Kerry last night, Obama has more foriegn affairs experience than either JFK, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, or W when they became President. I don't have the research infront of me, but I'm pretty sure this is true. Either way, he wants to actually have a DIALOUGE with other countries instead of sitting in the corner sucking their thumb like a spolied brat and basically saying to the world, "Nope, we rule you drool....we're not even going to talk about it, see ya," and insane shit like, "God told me to it in my dreams....weeeeee!!!!"

I'm not saying that Hillary would continue that mentality, but yeah.
Old 03.05.2008, 03:26 PM   #91
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I will always vote democrat !@#$!
I am a bleeding heart liberal of the best kind, an angry violent one.
Old 03.05.2008, 03:28 PM   #92
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
According to John Kerry last night, Obama has more foriegn affairs experience than either JFK, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, or W when they became President. I don't have the research infront of me, but I'm pretty sure this is true. Either way, he wants to actually have a DIALOUGE with other countries instead of sitting in the corner sucking their thumb like a spolied brat and basically saying to the world, "Nope, we rule you drool....we're not even going to talk about it, see ya," and insane shit like, "God told me to it in my dreams....weeeeee!!!!"

ANYONE BUT BUSH

hell, mcCain woul overhaul everything oo. he would not have Bush's texas cronies running every goddamn agency with nepotism and shit, or at least I hope not. mcCain always has seemed and presented himself as a very straightforward man.

did you know that in all the time that clarence thomas has been a supreme court judge he has never ever ever ever said ANYTHING during arguments? NPR ran a story about it. he will chime in on written decisions, but he has never ever actually opened his mouth during a trial.
Old 03.05.2008, 03:29 PM   #93
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian

hillary is guaranteed to pander and flip flop according to who's watching.

not good.
Old 03.05.2008, 04:39 PM   #94
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
we need a president with an unsettling cackle...

Nope, no way, just...no.

youtube:

Hillary Clinton Laughs About NAFTA

Mike Gravel Exposes Clinton & Obama on Iran, Hillary Cackles

Hillary Cackle Reel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
...no one has been afraid of america for a long time

As everyone no doubt knows, America has the most nuclear weapons. More importantly, we have subs with nuclear weapons positioned at strategic close range to our enemies. The U.S. has the most advanced weaponry and surveillance technology across the board bar none. We have the largest Navy and Air Force by far; our warships and carriers rule the oceans, and our AWACS radar planes and fighter planes rule the skies the world over without fail. We have F-22 Raptors that can best any plane and are, for all intents and purposes, undetectable to radar. If we wanted to, we could fly in with a Raptor and blow up any target within aircraft (fuel) range without anyone being able to do shit to stop it; we could even announce our plans before the mission, and there's still no stopping it. As you no bouct have heard in the news recently, we also now have a missile defense system that was just tested and knocked our defunct satellite right out of the sky earning us even more clout. We even hope to build an anti-ICBM base right near the Russian border. You merely have the perception that no one is afraid of America because you've been played by the lies you've been told all your life through phony wars for private profit.
Old 03.05.2008, 04:43 PM   #95
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

a cackle is bettre than a self-satisfied smirk hyuck hyuck that we get from preznit dubya
Old 03.05.2008, 04:50 PM   #96
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
lol GW.
the decider.

oh my god that cackle reel. it's like hyuaaah hyuaaah really sharply.
Old 03.05.2008, 04:53 PM   #97
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I donlt know if Hillary Clinton has no sense of humor or if being an elected politician saps it out of you
Old 03.05.2008, 04:56 PM   #98
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses

good lord how faded does she look in the upper left picture...
Old 03.05.2008, 04:59 PM   #99
atari 2600
invito al cielo

s
Quote:

If Hillary does manage to get the nomination, I'd encourage everyone to vote for Ralph Nader. It would take a vote away from Hillary, but in that situation, Clinton vs McCain, McCain is a better candidate than Clinton anyway. I don't want to see the Democratic party suffer through even one more term of another Clinton.
Old 03.05.2008, 05:05 PM   #100
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
why is there no "Damn you Texas!" thread?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth