Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page 38 Questions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.28.2018, 06:18 PM   #21
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
while looking for pictures to illustrate what i like, and realized that if i were monica bellucci or adriana lima i would be unable to resist myself
Well, who could?

Quote:
but then, i don’t know what they want. do they want themselves?or their other? or both?
They have the same personality, and would do the same thing you would in a given situation. So if you want to make out with them, they'll want to make out with you. (If only the real world was that easy...)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2018, 08:19 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Well, who could?

well i think adriana and monica themselves could resist

monica bellucci definitely did not marry her lookalike...

that’s the thing with hetero desire...it wants what it’s not

i have zero experience with queer desire so i will not insult anyone by attempting some shitty analysis of things i dont know

but yeah i do not love the mirror ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
They have the same personality, and would do the same thing you would in a given situation. So if you want to make out with them, they'll want to make out with you. (If only the real world was that easy...)
oh, if they had my same personality... it would be punches most likely...

“who the fuck are you and why are you on my chair? GET OUT”

then at the restaurant we’d both try to sit facing the door with the back to the wall

then we’d kill each other over who gets to sleep with monica bellucci

fuckit, im never making that clone happen. i’m destroying that machine!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2018, 01:36 AM   #23
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
#2 Absolutely not. I don't think I can actually kill a horse with steel toe boots. Horses are tough motherfuckers.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2018, 01:38 AM   #24
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

that’s the thing with hetero desire...it wants what it’s not

my girl and I are the exact opposite of each other....I personally believe in this, because that's exactly why I love her. She's everything I'm not.
Old 11.29.2018, 02:15 AM   #25
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha makes sense. Last two girls I dated were studying for their master's degrees. One in psychology and the other in neuroscience.

I'm a Juggalo high school drop-out w. a lib arts degree from community college

To think I was the one that left them... lmfao

#scrublife
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2018, 02:31 AM   #26
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

lulzzz

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth