Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page A Decade of DNT: 10 year anniversary batch of a dozen tapes!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.25.2015, 07:42 PM   #1
dntrecords
children of satan

dntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's asses

How's it going?
With the countdown to 2016 ticking, DNT is proud to announce its newest batch of tapes, celebrating a decade of DNT! Crazy, huh? Ten whole years. The official anniversary was August 4th, but between a vacation to Ireland and relocating our HQ from Oakland, CA to Columbus, OH (What's good, Cbus?) it took us a little longer than planned for this monstrous batch -- 12 tapes plus 6 genre-specific 60 minute archival samplers spanning DNT's decade of existence.

I wanted to return to my roots, so I spent even more time handcrafting these tapes. All covers were hand painted by myself and Pearl Morgan with one of a kind artwork, duplicated 1:1 in real time. You'll also notice that a large chunk of these tapes are solo projects of mine. People who know me personally know I've been making music for years, but so slow to actually *release* anything because I'm so finnicky -- so instead I've been accumulating shoeboxes full of recordings from over the years. I decided to finally put some of it out to the world, imperfections and all. This means the fidelity varies, and some recordings sound unfinished. Nevertheless, humility aside, I'm quite proud of my creations, and I hope you enjoy them too. The entire batch is extremely limited, so don't delay in ordering.

Also, prices in the mailorder, both the label and distro, have been drastically reduced to clear space -- all new cassettes & 7" s are now $2.50 (doubles and anything over 60 minutes are $4) and all new LPs are $7. Shipping is extra, and because of the reduced prices, DNT releases are no longer free shipping.

Tad "Sweet Potato" cassingle demo (DNT057)
Tad "Yucatan Sunshine" (frozen) demo cassingle (DNT072)
Tad "Yucatan Sunshine" b/w "Have You Ever Had A Witch Bloom Like A Highway" (fast) demo cassingle (DNT073)
Meadow Argus cassette (DNT075)
Meet the Octopus 1-sided cassette (DNT076)
Affectionate Light Bulb 1-sided cassette (DNT077)
ADVANCE SPECTACLE 1-sided cassette (DNT082)
latticework shuttle cassette (DNT083)
Novaya cassette (DNT084)
Tad "Great Generic Park" b/w "Have You Ever Had A Witch Bloom Like A Highway" demo cassingle (DNT085)
Maskalyn "Suicidal Plastic Man: Maskalyn's Greatest Hits" cassette (DNT086)
TK "2005" demo cassette (DNT088)

Specials:
*Free DNT sampler of your choice for every 3 DNT tapes you buy (not just the new batch, can be any in-print DNT tapes).*
*Buy all 12 new DNT tapes (plus all 6 DNT c60/cdr samplers) for $25, while supplies last.*
*Buy ANY 10 new tapes of your choice (distro or label) for $20*
*Buy ANY 5 new LPs of your choice (distro or label) for $25*

Happy holidaze,
Tynan
http://www.dntrecords.com
dntrecords is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth