Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Are you near Atlanta?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.15.2010, 02:23 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
If so, you absolutely, at all costs, with out delay must attend this gig at The Earl in March 2011
  1. Saturday 12 March 2011
  2. Wild Flag with Shannon Wright at The Earl

The Earl East Atlanta, GA, US
Wild Flag was great, and not only is Shannon Wright amazing beyond description, she hasn't played in the US since 2004 and this will be a hometown show for her so it should be shining and remarkable..

I HIGHLY recommend it, shit if I wasn't so insecure about the south or also broke as a joke, I would honestly considering flying out to catch it (but then again, I adore shannon's music and she has been hiding out in france for years now, so I am like russian beatles' fans back in the day, assed out)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.15.2010, 10:16 PM   #2
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Huh....I'd like to, but that's when I'll be following Current 93 around on tour.
Old 12.15.2010, 10:25 PM   #3
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I may actually be able to make this gig.

+ at suchfriends....I think you'd fit right in in that particular part of the south. Atlanta is full of weirdos of every breed.

Old 12.16.2010, 01:27 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I may actually be able to make this gig.

+ at suchfriends....I think you'd fit right in in that particular part of the south. Atlanta is full of weirdos of every breed.

I might fit in a lot of places, but I must confess the South makes me exceedingly nervous at best, regardless I highly prioritize this gig for folks in the area, a can't miss!

Old 12.16.2010, 09:04 PM   #5
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Sway's right on the money, ATL is New Weird South. Doesn't actually have any of the problems the rest of the south is known for that I've ever noticed...except for the unfortunate 'being surrounded on all sides by red-state voters' once you get outta the city.
Old 12.17.2010, 07:01 PM   #6
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

Ugh Tibet postponed his tour, guess I can make this after all!
Old 12.18.2010, 10:00 PM   #7
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

I plan on going to at least Chicago and the two NYC shows, assuming he still hits up all of the announced cities after the postponement.
Old 12.19.2010, 06:14 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

will y'all kindly stop hijacking my thread please?

how and how does this duty, send me relief.. when I've been cheated of you endlessly..

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth