Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page hi
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.22.2010, 09:16 AM   #61
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'd love to be able to use you as comparison, however you are an anomalous signal across multiple wavelengths and it would have been nigh impossible for him to find anyone "like you".

that said, tschuly was 13 when Jen met her and she's never acted half as immature as this one.

another thing, you would be free to use as many glasses as you like. if you were at a strangers house, I bet that you would at least ask!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.22.2010, 10:14 AM   #62
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
i am ridiculously polite at other people's houses. My mother was(is?) super strict about manners with other peoples things. I still get told off for asking if i can make something to eat at han solo's parents house.
Old 02.22.2010, 01:37 PM   #63
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
which webzine??
pitchfork media. http://www.pitchfork.com

okay not really. it's discordance, a little french webzine: http://www.discordance.fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I'm seeing janes addiction in a few days, I hope to god I am pain and migrane free for the evening, and not so zonked that I fall asleep while standing for 3 hrs.
do you want me to send you aspirine (or lsd so that you don't fall asleep)? cause you know, i could.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth