Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page New Psilocybin Studies Demonstrate Psychological Benefits..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.02.2011, 04:42 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
good luck with that. it's been so over-cultivated in Texas that if caught, they slap you with the crime of picking an endangered species as well as the drug charge.

but, fuck Tejáss. tell me you've got a hookup!

http://www.nativeamericanchurch.com/law.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2011, 04:43 PM   #22
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
good luck with that. it's been so over-cultivated in Texas that if caught, they slap you with the crime of picking an endangered species as well as the drug charge.

but, fuck Tejáss. tell me you've got a hookup!

just tell them yer a shaman using it for religious purposes.

EDIT: damn. 0895732489572340985 beat me to it.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2011, 04:51 PM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
pfft been there / done that.

they care about neither my 1/64th'ness, my ability to spin the medicine wheel nor the white beefalo ghost dance I do to get whitie out mah mufuggin land.

how bout one of you brownskinz hook a brotha up? we powWOW 2getha
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2011, 05:43 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
pfft been there / done that.

they care about neither my 1/64th'ness, my ability to spin the medicine wheel nor the white beefalo ghost dance I do to get whitie out mah mufuggin land.

how bout one of you brownskinz hook a brotha up? we powWOW 2getha

aw shit mang. i went to ask for you and found this sign on the door

sorry! looks like you'll have to stick to coors light :/
Old 12.02.2011, 07:20 PM   #25
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Please be careful and well experienced if anyone decides to use Datura Stramonium. It was one of the worst experiences of my life and because it's considered a shamanic entheogen (esp. since it's a deliriant) doesn't mean it's very comparable to shrooms or lsd. Because I had a bad time doesn't mean you will, but do your research and keep in mind the general consensus of Erowid is quite weighted to having a bad trip on the stuff. It's quite different from yr average trip
Old 12.02.2011, 08:12 PM   #26
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
awww come on. what's wrong with a little bad trip??

:-|
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2011, 08:43 AM   #27
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
It always makes me laugh when junkies try to claim when they're tripping the hallucinations they experience is for real, and they're laughably transported to another dimension or universe, like they're in the fucking TARDIS or something, utterly misinterpreting the meaning of the word hallucination, which means a false or mistaken idea; a delusion. They can asininely paint it as romantic, poetic and as inspiring as much as they like, but to people not stupid enough to take drugs, hearing an addict's vacuous verbosity amounts to absolutely nothing but a painfully cringeworthy and embarrassing psycho fantasy when heard or read.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2011, 06:55 PM   #28
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
2c-e up in this bizznatch.
Old 12.04.2011, 08:37 PM   #29
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

yeah....so 2c-e. chemical hallicinogens...similar to LSD.

shit was intense....
Old 12.05.2011, 01:25 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
It always makes me laugh when junkies try to claim when they're tripping the hallucinations they experience is for real, and they're laughably transported to another dimension or universe, like they're in the fucking TARDIS or something, utterly misinterpreting the meaning of the word hallucination, which means a false or mistaken idea; a delusion.

a) hallucinogens are hardly drugs for addicts, in fact their high temporary tolerance renders them ineffective for repetitive use, you simply CAN'T become addicted to them.

b) how the fuck do you know that visuals and hallucinations, be they drug induced, schizophrenic, or religious, are not access to the multidimensions postulated by current String Theory? If said dimensions exist simultaneously with our own, and in fact perhaps even our sub-atomic particles interact with these dimensions, how could you be so sure that the complex human brain has NO way to perceive them?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2011, 01:28 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Please be careful and well experienced if anyone decides to use Datura Stramonium.

Agreed. Daturas are not only psycholgically dangerous for their deep, long impact (like I said, my trip lasted two weeks!!) but they are physically dangerous, even lethal! The wrong dose could cause sever liver or other organ damage, and even death! In fact, every year in the US a statistical amount of children die from consuming these plants because they are quite popular in people's backyards and people simply don't know their potential.

Old 12.07.2011, 12:00 PM   #32
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
a) hallucinogens are hardly drugs for addicts, in fact their high temporary tolerance renders them ineffective for repetitive use, you simply CAN'T become addicted to them.

b) how the fuck do you know that visuals and hallucinations, be they drug induced, schizophrenic, or religious, are not access to the multidimensions postulated by current String Theory? If said dimensions exist simultaneously with our own, and in fact perhaps even our sub-atomic particles interact with these dimensions, how could you be so sure that the complex human brain has NO way to perceive them?

That's the drugs talking.
Old 12.07.2011, 03:22 PM   #33
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me..

Old 12.07.2011, 03:27 PM   #34
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Rigid and inflexible and judgemental - thats the sobriety talking
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2011, 03:41 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Rigid and inflexible and judgemental - thats the sobriety talking

Doubtful, when folks speak in such nonsensical and incoherent ways I can only rightfully assume that they're on drugs themselves

Old 12.07.2011, 05:16 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
It always makes me laugh when junkies try to claim when they're tripping the hallucinations they experience is for real, and they're laughably transported to another dimension or universe, like they're in the fucking TARDIS or something, utterly misinterpreting the meaning of the word hallucination, which means a false or mistaken idea; a delusion. They can asininely paint it as romantic, poetic and as inspiring as much as they like, but to people not stupid enough to take drugs, hearing an addict's vacuous verbosity amounts to absolutely nothing but a painfully cringeworthy and embarrassing psycho fantasy when heard or read.

bitch, you're boring!
Old 12.07.2011, 05:25 PM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
bitch, you're boring!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to !@#$%! again.

Old 12.08.2011, 09:45 AM   #38
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

I can't believe some of you are condoning drug abuse because it dupes the brain into making people think they're flying through a "multiverse" in a TARDIS-like machine. No wonder junkies are SO fucked up.
Old 12.09.2011, 11:42 AM   #39
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

lol....oh KiS....you crack me up.
Old 12.09.2011, 01:49 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I can't believe some of you are condoning drug abuse because it dupes the brain into making people think they're flying through a "multiverse" in a TARDIS-like machine. No wonder junkies are SO fucked up.

they are talking from the point of view of consciousness. they have an awareness of it, and perhaps they come to the wrong conclusions, like literalizing metaphors, but at least they have an awareness of their own mind. do you? if so, what are you conclusions? "i am a citizen" or some such statist nonsense?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth