Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Booty hos and what I get for trying to defend people I met a few hours ago
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.16.2008, 08:25 PM   #41
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I'm not going to just run. That's stupid. They would've followed anyway. It wasn't ANYONE's fault. I'm not just going to bolt while the rest of the girls got the shit beat out of them.

You never played cops & robbers as a kid? who gives a shit if you run? it wasn't your fight to being with

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2008, 07:36 AM   #42
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, the cops got pictures of the knots on the back of my head (which probably won't show up in pictures) and the scratches down my face.
They said the bruises wouldn't show up till later (they were right) and not to worry about them cause they'll probably be back around to get pictures of those too.
The cops were surprisingly nice about it all.

I'm just afraid if this goes to court they'll know my last name and stuff...
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth