Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page mad drug user poos all over house in florida
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.24.2013, 12:02 AM   #1
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
that bath salts news about people being eaten in florida. and now this, i don't know if he's using meth or bathsalts or what

but whatever drug allows you to climb houses and jump off roofs in yr barefeet, defecate at will and dodge 3 bullets while masturbating scare the fucking shit out of me

Video with 911 sound bites:
http://www.nbc-2.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId= 8217659

A Florida homeowner's desperate 911 call reveals the moment a naked home invader allegedly broke into his family's home before pleasuring himself on the floor and defecating throughout the house.

'He dropped off my roof and ran right into my house!' the terrified owner told police dispatch in North Fort Myers, as NBC2 reports. 'I don't know who the Hell he is - he's naked and he's running in my damn house!'

Gregory Matthew Bruni, 21, of Venice was Tasered into submission by police on Monday night after he allegedly stormed the home after first dropping onto the homeowner from its rooftop.

The frightened victim told police he had gone outside to inspect loud noises on his roof around 6.50pm that night when the naked man jumped off it, partially landing on top of him.

Bruni allegedly next ran inside the home where the victim left his wife before pulling a 72-inch television off the wall, breaking it on the living room floor.

Bruni then allegedly grabbed a wet/dry vacuum cleaner and emptied its liquid contents on the floor. Officers say he later sucked it up in his mouth.

At this moment the husband told his wife to grab a gun from a back room. When she returned she fired three shots from a .38 caliber revolver at Bruni but missed, hitting a wall instead.

Possibly reacting to the shots, Bruni fell to the ground of their living room but began pleasuring himself instead of cowering.

'He's lying on my floor. He ran in my f***ing house naked hooting and hollering and tearing s*** up!' the homeowner yelled on the line to police.

Bruni next ran into the victim's son's bedroom according to the victim where he started rubbing his face into articles of clothing he found.

The homeowner then grabbed a shotgun from the master bedroom and used it to hold Bruni until police arrived.

'Lay down, mother f***er, lay down!' the homeowner is heard shouting over the phone.

Upon officers' arrival they described Bruni as speaking but without making any sense.

He allegedly tried to escape police several times prompting officers to use a Taser on him to get him under control.

He was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital where doctors were unable to immediately identify 'what Bruni was on,' WTSP reports.

They said further tests were underway.

Bruni faces charges of damage to property, burglary, battery and resisting an officer.

Officers later discovered that Bruni had defecated near the home's front door and in the home's hallway as well, according to WTSP.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Iql7IB2r
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 03:59 AM   #2
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
but whatever drug allows you to climb houses and jump off roofs in yr barefeet, defecate at will and dodge 3 bullets while masturbating scare the fucking shit out of me

...dood.

This sounds amazing. Dodging bullets while masterbating....drugs just keep on gettin better man.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 07:05 AM   #3
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously...I need video footage of this. This is fucking gold man.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 09:04 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
That is crazy shiat! Like the old days in the early 80's when PCP was blasting it's way through the underbelly of humanity's brain.
Old 01.24.2013, 09:37 AM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
These days, pooping in (on) someone's house is a right of passage.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 11:55 PM   #6
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
The guy was high on bath salts, the same shit that made a guy eat another man's face. Bath salts= least fun drug in history.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2013, 12:56 AM   #7
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
LMFAO
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth