Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Attention White People: Mitt Romney? HAHAHAHAHA
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.02.2012, 02:14 PM   #41
tphonik
empty page

tphonik has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
With all respect my American friends... But your two party 'either yr or yr that system' is seriously dysfunctional....

I just told my Californian flat mate to go and fuck herlf to the highest degree. Every time I tried explaining my view to her but every time I say something she's all on you must be democrat, oh yr an independent, pro life, progressive. I introduced her to the idea that my views have fuck all to do with where she grew up and she took offence like I was anti American or something.

So I say this:

'Dear America, you are a fucking awesome bunch. You have brought so much to this world and have the potential to do so much more. But fuck me, is it ever painful watching a teenager grow up. Throw your two party system in the trash can, it's killing yr democratic project. Throw away your binary two party system. Your a vast country that continues to grow in its diversity. You need renewel. Something completely new, a big giant reset button. Thanks. PS we love you, don't go wrecking your shit'

Hear what I am saying?

PEACE,
t
tphonik is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2012, 03:38 PM   #42
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the link i posted is only 2:32 and it's from a 60s musical. please click on it. it has eerie prophetic significance in retrospective.

Here comes Lee Marvin. Thank god! He's always drunk and angry!

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2012, 08:51 PM   #43
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tphonik
With all respect my American friends... But your two party 'either yr or yr that system' is seriously dysfunctional....

I just told my Californian flat mate to go and fuck herlf to the highest degree. Every time I tried explaining my view to her but every time I say something she's all on you must be democrat, oh yr an independent, pro life, progressive. I introduced her to the idea that my views have fuck all to do with where she grew up and she took offence like I was anti American or something.

So I say this:

'Dear America, you are a fucking awesome bunch. You have brought so much to this world and have the potential to do so much more. But fuck me, is it ever painful watching a teenager grow up. Throw your two party system in the trash can, it's killing yr democratic project. Throw away your binary two party system. Your a vast country that continues to grow in its diversity. You need renewel. Something completely new, a big giant reset button. Thanks. PS we love you, don't go wrecking your shit'

Hear what I am saying?

PEACE,
t

I agree completely, considering our intense diversity and propensity toward prejudice, Americans would most certainly benefit from a parliamentary legislative system

But again, I believe its all a fucking conspiracy akin to the pendulum politics of the novel 1984, good cop bad cop kind of bullshit.

Wait till this week, if y'all think I am critical of the Republicans, wait till you see my scathing attitude about the sitting President. After all, Mitt Romney just WANTS a chance to kill thousands of people while being partly responsible for the laying of of several thousand more public employees, where as Mr. Obama has in fact already been quite successful at both while at the same time blowing a bunch of smoke up our ass and winning a Nobel Peace prize

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2012, 02:01 PM   #44
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Business is not the enemy. It is the friend of jobs, of rising wages, and of the revenues government needs to care for the poor and the elderly, and to provide for the national defense."

Hey Mitt, where the fuck do you work? Americans have decreasing wages, declining benefits packages, and increasing work load, and non-existent retirement packages, meanwhile the Republican platform is to further gut that final frontier for most working Americans, Social Security and Medicare as a sole surviving safety net for working class folks who have been robbed of retirement and pension plans from this businesses who are our friends?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth