Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.22.2014, 02:58 PM   #2001
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
True! I love being back in Iowa City, back in higher ed. We're close to Madison and the Twin Cities, two of my favorite places anywhere.

One sticking point is that I'm closer to family, which can be good and bad. The bad is that my very stubborn father is scaring the hell out of me, because he has failing health, failing eyesight, and yet he drives all over the place. I've actually seen him almost hit small children in a crosswalk because he didn't see them.

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand."
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM   #2002
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Life is beautiful...
Life is a miracle...

Yes, I get it..

Some friends just had a baby. Congratulations...

But did she have to post a pic on my social media feed of said baby freshly delivered into the world and covered in birth goo?

Tragically, I was enjoying a lasagne when confronted with this 'joyous' image...
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 10:19 AM   #2003
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
birth goo shoul be wiped off before you share it with the world. the baby pisses and defecates in there you know.....

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
919899100 101
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth