Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Bootlegs Share/Trade Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.18.2006, 08:25 PM   #481
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
TOOL - Live (Memphis, TN - Oct. 15, 2001)*

Notes:

*=uploader in attendance

The people recording this certain bootleg liked to talk alot & that comes to show on the recording itself, but other than that sound quality was good, & it was a great show. (in the description I put 2006, that's my mistake)

Disc 1

1.The Grudge
2.(-) Ions / Stinkfist
3.Forty-Six & 2
4.Parabol / Parabola
5.Pushit
6.Schism
7.Disposition
8.Reflection

Disc 2

1.Reflection (continued)
2.Triad
3.The Patient
4.Opiate
5.Lateralis

www.megaupload.com/?d=GZVXH6XL

Enjoy
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 12:37 AM   #482
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
any EARTH stuff from the HEX tour(s)?
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2006, 10:51 PM   #483
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
You guys fucking rock!

marleypumpkin, thank you so much for sharing that awesome John Zorn/Mike Patton stuff! I really appreciate this a lot. I`m downloading your Tool bootleg right now. Do you have the Coachella 2006 Tool show? Let me know, if you don`t, iīll upload it for you.

Crypto, your Pink Floyd stuff is solid gold. Thanks very much for sharing! Iīm sure as hell iīm gonna love those bootlegs like a mother loves her son! Thank you for the Timothy Leary one, too.

Sonikold, i downloaded your Soft Boys bootleg since last week. Didnīt have a chance to listen to it until now. Itīs freakin`awesome. Thank you so fuccking much!

Krastian, hope you enjoy this Nine Inch Nails bootleg as much as i do. In fact i hope all of you guys enjoy it.
NINE INCH NAILS
LIVE AT ELECTRIC FACTORY, PHILADELPHIA (MAY 18,2005)
http://www.badongo.com/file/1897468
Setlist:
-Pinion
-Sin
-The line begins to blur
-March of the pigs
-Something i can never have
-The hand that feeds
-Terrible lie
-Burn
-Closer
-Home
-Even deeper
-Reptile
-Love is not enough
-Suck
-Gave up
-Hurt
-Starfuckers, inc.
-Head like a hole

Thank you so much once again, guys. Iīll try to show my appreciation by uploading some more stuff later this night.

See ya!

I'm glad yr liking that Zorn & Patton stuff HBJ. & thanks for posting this NIN set, & I always look forward to whatever you've got in store for us. I do have the Coachella show from this year. I actually got a copy of it w/ the Memphis bootleg. The guy who sold it to me was nice enough to give me a free show.
-George Carlin
Old 12.21.2006, 02:16 AM   #484
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Krastian, hope you enjoy this Nine Inch Nails bootleg as much as i do. In fact i hope all of you guys enjoy it.
[B
NINE INCH NAILS[/b]
LIVE AT ELECTRIC FACTORY, PHILADELPHIA (MAY 18,2005).
http://www.badongo.com/file/1897468
Setlist:
-Pinion
-Sin
-The line begins to blur
-March of the pigs
-Something i can never have
-The hand that feeds
-Terrible lie
-Burn
-Closer
-Home
-Even deeper
-Reptile
-Love is not enough
-Suck
-Gave up
-Hurt
-Starfuckers, inc.
-Head like a hole
Thanks, dude! I'd rep you, but it wouldn't let me

Are you a Doors fan by any chance, hipster? I have some live Doors boots if yr interested that I could upload.
Old 12.21.2006, 06:54 PM   #485
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Hipster is one of the best things to ever happen to this thread

finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.22.2006, 02:01 AM   #486
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Man, i love the Doors. I don`t have many bootlegs, though. it Would be really cool if you could upload some stuff. Thanks in advance.
Will do....I'll get around to it sometime. Do you have The Complete Matrix Tapes? It's like 6 cds of live Doors goodness with some songs that are pretty rare to find live compared to their "big songs." I'll probably put that up.
Old 12.22.2006, 02:18 AM   #487
krastian
invito al cielo

Awesome.
Old 12.22.2006, 04:28 PM   #488
krastian
invito al cielo

Badongo was being a bitch since the Matrix Tapes files are so huge so I couldn't upload it. I have it among other stuff on Soulseek, but I probably won't be back on there until after the holidays sometime.....my username is krastian on there too. Say hello, if you guys ever see me on there!

Here is Lee with The Master Musicians of Joujouka.....enjoy.
http://www.badongo.com/file/1906703
Old 12.22.2006, 05:06 PM   #489
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Badongo was being a bitch since the Matrix Tapes files are so huge so I couldn't upload it. I have it among other stuff on Soulseek, but I probably won't be back on there until after the holidays sometime.....my username is krastian on there too. Say hello, if you guys ever see me on there!

Here is Lee with The Master Musicians of Joujouka.....enjoy.
http://www.badongo.com/file/1906703

Will do, Thanks Krastian! I'll try repaying you guys for all the great uploads sometime later.
-George Carlin
Old 12.25.2006, 01:53 AM   #490
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Dinosaur Jr.- LIVE 3-27-1989

Source:
Soundboard > 2nd generation audio cassette > dB PowerAmp Aux Input > WAV > NERO > CDR > WAV > bladenc -br 192
Recording contributed by gkay44
  • 1 Bulbs of Passion
  • 2 In a Jar
  • 3 The Lung
  • 4 Kracked
  • 5 No Bones
  • 6 The Post
  • 7 Freak Scene
  • 8 Raisans
  • 9 Lose
  • 10 Tarpit
  • 11 Yeah We Know
  • 12 Encore Break
  • 13 Severed Lips > Sludgefeast > Chunks
  • 14 Mountain Man
Venue: Blue Note
Columbia MO USA
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qkv7eh
Old 12.25.2006, 03:34 AM   #491
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
Dinosaur Jr.- LIVE 3-27-1989

Source:
Soundboard > 2nd generation audio cassette > dB PowerAmp Aux Input > WAV > NERO > CDR > WAV > bladenc -br 192
Recording contributed by gkay44
  • 1 Bulbs of Passion
  • 2 In a Jar
  • 3 The Lung
  • 4 Kracked
  • 5 No Bones
  • 6 The Post
  • 7 Freak Scene
  • 8 Raisans
  • 9 Lose
  • 10 Tarpit
  • 11 Yeah We Know
  • 12 Encore Break
  • 13 Severed Lips > Sludgefeast > Chunks
  • 14 Mountain Man
Venue: Blue Note
Columbia MO USA
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qkv7eh

I can't thank you enough for this FN. I know I'm late on my return upload, but I'll make sure to upload something soon.

I was thinking Les Claypool & His fancy Band @ Bonnaroo 2006.

Thanks again!
-George Carlin
Old 12.27.2006, 12:24 AM   #492
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Lightning Bolt - Live (St.Paul, MN - July 4, 2001)

Sorry, tracklist is unkown...

www.megaupload.com/?d=82TT6KRQ

Enjoy
-George Carlin
Old 12.27.2006, 12:48 AM   #493
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Ohh.. LIGHTNING BOLT. Gracias
http://freesofree.net/ has a bunch of Dinosaur boots. And all Dinosaur related bands
(That's where I got that one)
Old 12.27.2006, 12:51 AM   #494
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Hey, thanks for the link FN, & enjoy the Lightning Bolt.
-George Carlin
Old 12.27.2006, 01:25 AM   #495
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
marleypumpkin, we donīt deserve such a great thing. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

No prob HBJ. Have fun w/ this boot, & yr new stuff. I'm sure that's inevitable though.
-George Carlin
Old 12.27.2006, 11:22 PM   #496
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
murder by guitar? hahahaha hahdahhahahahahhahha
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.01.2007, 11:08 PM   #497
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
Timothy Leary - Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out

I match yr Timothy Leary upload w/ this collection of truly great minds speaking of what they are, were passionate about it. Includes John Lennon's final interview, & great audio clips of other Legends...

Alex Jones
Allen Ginsberg
Bill Hicks
Charles Bukowski
David Cross
George Carlin
Hunter S. Thompson
Jack Kerouac
Jello Biafra
Kathleen Hanna
Lenny Bruce
Lydia Lunch
Malcolm X
Mumia Abu-Jamal
Noam Chomsky
Patti Smith
Pixies
Rage Against The Machine
Sex Pistols
Terence Mckenna
Thom Yorke
Timothy Leary
William S. Burroughs

www.megaupload.com/?d=NX6VX3E6

Enjoy
-George Carlin
Old 01.01.2007, 11:15 PM   #498
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Hey, whatīs up? I thought you were as dead as the Macarena. Welcome back!... Hopefully you didnīt come back just to have some good laughter. Maybe some day we could bring that Smashing Pumpkins bootlegs thread back to life. Have you found any Billy Corgan solo stuff?

yes, i took some time off. read some books, did more filming.

i havent found any live corgan stuff, except some new? songs on the sp myspace. i dont really know what they are but yeah..... in fact i havent listened to any sp/corgan stuff in probably a couple months
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 12:15 AM   #499
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Great stuff, marleypumpkin. I`ll download it as soon as i have some time. Thank You very much!

I was uploading a Mr. Bungle bootleg a few hours ago, but i had some problems with Badongo. Iīll upload it in Sendspace if you guys don`t have any problem with that... The bad news is i have to wait till tomorrow to do so. I accept suggestions if you donīt want to download from Sendspace, though.

Once again thank you so fucking much, marleypumpkin. I`ll try to find some cool shit in my stuff to match what you are sharing with us.

Hey, I'm glad you're liking the upload. & as far as file sharing sites go, I think I speak for the majority when I say, it doesn't matter that much where you upload, just anything but Yousendit.

I'll be waiting anxiously for that Mr.Bungle boot. Thanks!
-George Carlin
Old 01.02.2007, 08:34 PM   #500
sonikold
children of satan

sonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
timothy leary...what a dickhead

what a dead dickhead.

sonikold is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
222324 25 2627283575125 > »
-->

All content Đ2006 Sonic Youth