Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page 100% possitive about hearing Sister songs on Experimental Jet set
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.30.2009, 07:57 AM   #21
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
You barely have 100 posts. What the fuck do you know? Notice how no one else has a problem with me... only people who have nothing to say and have recently joined or came back on here just to download the Eternal or something. Weird, eh? Also, if I'm really the reason idiots don't post here, then that's fucking awesome! Yay for me! Also, even though reputation doesn't mean anything to you, I am the # 1 most positive repped person on here. Why is that? You know, there's a reason for that. It's because, get this, I know what I'm talking about. Maybe that reflects on everyone else on this board... they put me in that position. You know, because most people HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR AND DON'T TAKE MESSAGE BOARDS SERIOUSLY. No matter what..This thread is worthless. You didn't start the thread, did you? So, why are you even talking about it? I'm not insulting your thread.

Either way, I generally post everything with a sense of humor. I'm not a jerk in the least. This is a message board, for christ's sakes, who really takes this shit seriously? I'm pretty sure most people here, who participate on a regular basis, "Get" that. But then.. you wouldn't.. because you're trying to talk about me.. even though you only have 100 posts.. in 3 years.. and you recently started posting on here.. so now you act like you know everything... hahaha.

What do I know? FAR more than you could ever HOPE to know about Sonic Youth and more than I'd EVER let this board in on.

Your self-importance is repellent and a big reason why this board isn't more of an exchange of ideas and information that's useful most of the time.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 08:01 AM   #22
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Oh no, please, the board is dying to know your secret Sonic Youth information!!! I can't believe I'm the reason you're withholding it! The infrastructure of the whole board is going to fall apart!

It's easy for you to throw words like "self-importance" and "condescending" in my direction. I guess that's what I get for being knowledgable, intelligent, and open-minded. Also, you may not believe this (but, then, you wouldn't know, since you don't participate on this board) but "exchange of useful ideas and information" is my # 1 gig! I've reccomend more obscure music, movies, etc. than most (not all!) of the people on this board. It's a fact. So... again. You have no clue what you're talking about. Obviously my fault.. but either way... Move along.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 08:13 AM   #23
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
The thing is, I feel bad telling this guy off. If I never participated or contributed a single useful thing to this board, I guess perhaps -- if I were a bad person -- I would feel somewhat jealous that.. "whoa, here's this guy, who actually does contribute good things to this board.. but he jokes around a bit too much.. and people like him? FUCK THAT GUY!!!" I mean, personally, I would never think like that. But I can see where this guy is coming from.

All I can tell him is... until he contributes anything to this board that is "useful", then how can he even say anything critical against me? Oh wait, he doesn't CONTRIBUTE because of me? Seems like the kind of guy who won't get a job because he didn't go to college.. but can't go to college because he never got a job. It's an endless cycle. You have to start somewherer, Mr. Abudment. Don't blame me for having nothing to say.

Old 04.30.2009, 08:18 AM   #24
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Quote:
The thing is, I feel bad telling this guy off. If I never participated or contributed a single useful thing to this board, I guess perhaps -- if I were a bad person -- I would feel somewhat jealous that.. "whoa, here's this guy, who actually does contribute good things to this board.. but he jokes around a bit too much.. and people like him? FUCK THAT GUY!!!" I mean, personally, I would never think like that. But I can see where this guy is coming from.

All I can tell him is... until he contributes anything to this board that is "useful", then how can he even say anything critical against me?

It's cool man don't feel bad. I think I can make sense of this all.
You see when atsonicpark was originally posting, he envisioned a much more grand experience, full of dewbacks, explosions, and expensive computer generated scenes of Coruscant, the Imperial Capitol. Unfortunately board technology at the time was nowhere near as sophisticated as it is today, in the future.
Here, for yr enjoyment, is the post as atsonicpark originally intended.

I'm just saying, this is common knowledge and really not that interesting. What's next, someone joining to post a thread HEY GUYS! I'M 100% SURE KIM AND THURSTON ARE MARRIED~

Old 04.30.2009, 08:25 AM   #25
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

hahaha.

Old 04.30.2009, 08:27 AM   #26
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Abutments
What do I know? FAR more than you could ever HOPE to know about Sonic Youth and more than I'd EVER let this board in on.

Your self-importance is repellent and a big reason why this board isn't more of an exchange of ideas and information that's useful most of the time.

give the unknown info NOW.

+ the thread fookin' delivers.

at last, a little bullying can hurt noone.
I'm IN!!!!!
Old 04.30.2009, 08:31 AM   #27
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Yeah man, he's hiding some classified info.

...stuff Moshe doesn't even know about...

this could be some shocking, mind-melting stuff here guys... I need to know this stuff. I promise never to jokingly insult another person's first post again... as long as I can get this info...

Old 04.30.2009, 08:34 AM   #28
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
don't prevent the interwebz bullying, i feel entertained right now.
Old 04.30.2009, 08:39 AM   #29
greedrex
invito al cielo

"i don't think so"
Old 04.30.2009, 08:47 AM   #30
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I sure hope concrete abudment never posts to 4chan..... he'd really throw a fit.

Old 04.30.2009, 08:48 AM   #31
greedrex
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli

Old 04.30.2009, 11:14 AM   #32
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
concrete abudment better post a massive rant about atsonicpark soon. That would be good.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 11:26 AM   #33
Cajunjoe
empty page

Cajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's asses
Hey I might have touched ona subject that has been hashed over and over but A: 36 people replied B: It was new to me C: Some people still argued that you couldn't hear it D: I'm currently unemployed and BORED OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND (as obvious by the post in the first place)

Gotta love this board
Cajunjoe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 12:20 PM   #34
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysusundone
It's cool man don't feel bad. I think I can make sense of this all.
You see when atsonicpark was originally posting, he envisioned a much more grand experience, full of dewbacks, explosions, and expensive computer generated scenes of Coruscant, the Imperial Capitol. Unfortunately board technology at the time was nowhere near as sophisticated as it is today, in the future.
Here, for yr enjoyment, is the post as atsonicpark originally intended.

I'm just saying, this is common knowledge and really not that interesting. What's next, someone joining to post a thread HEY GUYS! I'M 100% SURE KIM AND THURSTON ARE MARRIED~

best post ever
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 12:30 PM   #35
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Abuttmints
You're a jerk! All of your posts are negative, condescending and pointless!
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Abuttmints
It's a board!

I hope this helps.

ps: "FAR more than you could ever HOPE to know" REALLY sounds douchey. FAR more douchey than ASP can HOPE to become by being snarky. although, given the posts above mine, it makes me think of Obi Wan Kenobi...

enjoy yr basement empire.

NEXT TOPIC: dew-back is another word for back-vagina. discuss.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 01:04 PM   #36
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunjoe
Hey I might have touched ona subject that has been hashed over and over but A: 36 people replied B: It was new to me C: Some people still argued that you couldn't hear it D: I'm currently unemployed and BORED OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND (as obvious by the post in the first place)

Gotta love this board

See? This attitude is AWESOME.

A poster who totally gets our jokes and doesn't get offended.

Old 04.30.2009, 01:16 PM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Shit how many threads do we need to determine the same fucking thing?

as many as it takes
Old 04.30.2009, 01:17 PM   #38
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
all the more reason to hate on EJST&NS
Old 04.30.2009, 01:21 PM   #39
sarramkrop

Quote:
Another thing.. for newbies.. I posted something a few threads back "god some of these newbies are annoying." I got 8 positive reps for that sentence. Hmm.

If you are so above 14 year olds, why do you seem to care about positive rep that much? Not that I think you don't deserve your brownie points, and generally I like repping you 'cause you seem like a cool dude, but this patronising thing some posters do about being on this forum for longer than others is very irritating. And plain stupid.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 01:22 PM   #40
Kyohan
bad moon rising

Kyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
all the more reason to hate on EJST&NS

The only thing that could make EJST&NS worse is a 128kps stream.
Kyohan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth