Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Coronavirus
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.04.2020, 11:48 PM   #1121
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Michigan security guard is shot and killed after telling customer to put on a face mask; 3 charged

More: https://news.google.com/stories/CAAq...S&ceid=US%3Aen

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2020, 02:39 PM   #1122
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Ousted vaccine director files whistleblower complaint alleging coronavirus warnings were ignored

More: https://news.google.com/stories/CAAq...S&ceid=US%3Aen

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 05.05.2020, 04:23 PM   #1123
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses

I'm absolutely shocked to hear these details. SHOCKED I tell you.

You know what happens now. This guy will become the new punching bag for the Trumpistas. I bet Byteme and Skunk have already found out that he has posters of Obama in his bedroom.
Old 05.05.2020, 04:31 PM   #1124
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I'm absolutely shocked to hear these details. SHOCKED I tell you.

You know what happens now. This guy will become the new punching bag for the Trumpistas. I bet Byteme and Skunk have already found out that he has posters of Obama in his bedroom.

What's completely off here is: how did this guy landed this gig in THIS administration, where everybody else is either fully incompetent or an anti-matter official (Pruit in charge of the EPA, DeVos as secretary of Education, etc.), or, most likely, both? Somebody fucked up and chose the right person!

Old 05.05.2020, 04:44 PM   #1125
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I tried to find some kind of GOP connection in his past, but it seems like maybe he thought he could be of help? Like all those other people that Anonymous talks about in his book?

I found this: http://www.terrapinn.com/conference/...ick-BRIGHT.stm

I figure I might as well post some things about him that show he actually knows what he is talking about, before the tweets (and Byteme/Skunk??) start.
Old 05.05.2020, 04:53 PM   #1126
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

Dr Bright will apparently sing on the hill next week!! But won't the WH block him, just like they did with everyone else?
Old 05.05.2020, 04:55 PM   #1127
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
I figure I might as well post some things about him that show he actually knows what he is talking about, before the tweets (and Byteme/Skunk??) start.

Forget tweets or posts, guy's already been literally in the crosshairs for a while. That's what you get in the U.S. of A these days when you put science, empirical facts, rational logic over shitty conspiracy theories, imaginary friends and blatant stupidity.

Old 05.05.2020, 05:00 PM   #1128
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Dr Bright will apparently sing on the hill next week!! But won't the WH block him, just like they did with everyone else?

He'll testify before the Senate, not the House. You know, the camera of Congress which allowed Lindsey Graham to tell a hysterical Brett Kavanaugh, "You have nothing to apologize for, my friend..."

Old 05.05.2020, 05:04 PM   #1129
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

Oh. Right.

The actual details in Bright's complaint are very interesting!!

And....there may actually be a god.....Graham's embrace of Trump is beginning to cost him politically?

(Fuck, which thread am I in. Sorry.)
Old 05.06.2020, 04:20 PM   #1130
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Yeah, I tried to find some kind of GOP connection in his past, but it seems like maybe he thought he could be of help? Like all those other people that Anonymous talks about in his book?

I found this: http://www.terrapinn.com/conference/...ick-BRIGHT.stm

And so it begins!! https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ms-disgruntled
Old 05.06.2020, 08:09 PM   #1131
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
What Is the Real Coronavirus Toll in Each State?

אש זרה

In a foreign town
In a foreign land
Reaping time had come
In fields of swaying rape
It could not happen here - Tibet

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2020, 12:27 PM   #1132
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Governor Raimondo just announced she'll allow the current stay-at-home order to expire tomorrow. The economy will begin to reopen cautiously on Saturday.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2020, 01:23 AM   #1133
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
This had me laughing out loud. Kids in the US will not be killed by Corona, but by driving in a car!

Quote:

No driving test, but a driving license for 20,000 American youth

There are no driving tests in Georgia today because of the corona virus. But the backlogs have grown so much that the authorities have issued the driving licenses. Almost 20,000 young people now have a driving license, but have not taken an exam.

"I was so nervous about the exam. With the parking and all that," said 17-year-old Willa to CNN. "So I was very happy that I didn't have to do it."

Willa from Tucker, Georgia, could simply apply for her driver's license online. She does not have to take an exam now, just like thousands of other young people.

Exam by parents
In the state of Wisconsin, 16- and 17-year-olds will receive their driving license next week, without an exam. This concerns about 10,000 young people.

The parents of 17-year-old Stephanie from Cedarburg, Wisconsin, eventually do some kind of driving test themselves.

"My wife and I told each other that we are going to practice with her to see if she's ready," said Tom, Stephanie's father.

"We are the ones who have to give permission for her driver's license. We want to be sure as responsible parents."

A few rules
The states of Georgia and Wisconsin don't just hand out the driving licenses. There are a few rules. Young people in Georgia must have previously driven with a driving instructor for 40 hours.

They must also have a exercise driving license for at least a year without violations. You can apply for this in Georgia when you are 15 years old. You can then drive under the supervision of someone aged 21 or older who does have a driving license.

In Wisconsin, youth should have such an exercise certificate for at least six months. In addition, they must have practiced with their parents for 30 hours.

"Dangerous idea"
"We cannot assume that everyone has responsible parents," said driving instructor Sarah Casto of Georgia. "That is a dangerous idea."

She has started an online petition to stop the exam-less driving licenses.

Gas and brake
Some parents feel the same way. Mother Laurie from Georgia says, "It is dangerous that no one checks whether the person knows what the accelerator is and what the brake pedal is."

Too bad for Laurie. Her son is already 18 and he does not need his parents' permission to apply for a driver's license.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2020, 01:44 AM   #1134
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
This had me laughing out loud. Kids in the US will not be killed by Corona, but by driving in a car!

Can that country get any stupider? I don't give a flying fuck if there's a backlog - does anybody need more cars in the street right now? LET THEM FUCKING WAIT. FUCK!

Old 05.10.2020, 11:42 AM   #1135
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses

Lockdown protester doing his best to look like a total moron. Actually no idea what runs through the minds of these people.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2020, 12:35 PM   #1136
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt

Lockdown protester doing his best to look like a total moron. Actually no idea what runs through the minds of these people.

Uh, 'scuse me, but that looks like a cartoon rather than a photograph.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2020, 01:59 PM   #1137
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
https://mobile.twitter.com/vizjourno...89791150800899

Look at the brains on Bret here. You make it too easy, Robert, old boy.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2020, 02:15 PM   #1138
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Someone "improved" those pictures

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2020, 04:32 PM   #1139
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt

This is what makes the United States the laughing stock of the world today. Do people still wanna go there? Sure - if the alternative is getting tortured and killed it is (as long as you're willing to leave your kids inside a cage).

Old 05.10.2020, 04:52 PM   #1140
Diesel
children of satan

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
As a kid I always wanted to visit America, but over the years my opinion changed after seeing countless videos and reports documenting the outlandish and downright scary stupidity. I'll never set foot there.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
47545556 57 585960 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth