Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post Your inflamatory/reckless/unwarranted statements here
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.23.2013, 02:20 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
In 18 years, I am gonna make Kanye mad due to carnal issues.

(edited for de-grossing)
Old 08.23.2013, 05:14 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
In 18 years, I am gonna make Kanye mad due to carnal issues.

(edited for de-grossing)

you're gonna bang kanye and give him chancres?

man, thats gross! what could be worse?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.23.2013, 05:33 PM   #3
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Kanye not letting him finish?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2013, 02:04 PM   #4
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
"With the White House closer to launching a surgical military strike on Syria, questions swirl over the extent to which such an attack could trigger a wave of terrorism directed at the U.S. and Israel."

so when the US sends missles into Syria, its a "surgical military strike" but if Syria were to respond to being attacked by a sovereign state, that is terrorism. Meanwhile, the 'rebels' in Syria are al-quaeda, but the US is now supporting them. Its like 1984 - this week we love Oceania.

We really need to see Obama's "evidence" that Assad perpetrated the gas attack.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 03:08 AM   #5
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i have a wedding to go on saturday; im an artist and i have no incomes, so frankly i wont give a shit what people will say about my old, wrecked fuxia court shoes.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 08:10 AM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
im an artist and i have no incomes

give it a little time to readjust

when i had a job i hated i had to drug myself with shopping so i could forget my job
Old 08.28.2013, 06:51 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
"With the White House closer to launching a surgical military strike on Syria, questions swirl over the extent to which such an attack could trigger a wave of terrorism directed at the U.S. and Israel."

so when the US sends missles into Syria, its a "surgical military strike" but if Syria were to respond to being attacked by a sovereign state, that is terrorism. Meanwhile, the 'rebels' in Syria are al-quaeda, but the US is now supporting them. Its like 1984 - this week we love Oceania.

We really need to see Obama's "evidence" that Assad perpetrated the gas attack.

Not going to happen. Instead, its going to be Iraq 3.0, Syria will collapse into civil war, it will bring in Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Egypt, and possibly Turkey and the Saudis (on rival sides of course). It will not bleed into the US, it will explode the region like the way Iraq 2.0 did. Saddam was a war-criminal, and a generally evil and despicable war lord, but his sheer brunt force controlled the tides of political sectarianism rooted in post-colonial tribalism in the Middle East

Its happening on an internal scale within Ethiopia, as "ethnic federalism" increasingly decentralizes the country. People join one of hundreds of indigenous militant groups, often framed ostensibly around religious or cultural gripe, but in actuality motivated largely by politics and money. Ethiopia is secretly caught up in small scale civil war for years now, which is why there are so many expatriates and refugees. Its off the mainstream radar and narrative, but its gotten so hectic that ten times as many Ethiopians have fled the EPLF regime over the past 20 years than fled from the 1970 famine, the Communist genocide in the late 1970s, or the 1980s famine combined. (most of these are not living in US or Europe, they populate just about every country in Africa and the Middle East)

Folks will all be fighting for their piece of the pie, like M-1 of Dead Prez said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Prez
"We all want peace, but see the problem is crackerz got a bigger piece, got it where my ninjaz can't get a piece..

Peace is an illusion in the absence of at least feigned moves towards economic and political enfranchisement. People without power, will always fight with violence the power structure, because they inherently have NOTHING TO LOSE already.

Syria has already collapsed into this internal chaos of devastating civil war. It has already in part spread into Lebanon, and is bleeding into Egypt and more than likely Jordan. Fuck. I mean, its been inevitable for the past two years since Assad escalated peaceful, civic protests and the country was invaded by various pissed of militias from across the region, all looking for glory and opportunity to blow shit up. Now they have their chance, and the violence will surely escalate.

However, will it spread to the US? Not likely, that will not give any kind of political or economic power to the militias involved in the sectarian fighting. They will definitely attack American embassies and businesses and military bases in the region, but not waste their time with American soil. Europe? That is a different story, but that is because Arabs, Turks, and Persians have been dreaming of conquering Europe for 2700 years, why give up that dream now?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 08:14 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

100 more years of jihad, 100 more years of domestic espionage!

Old 08.28.2013, 08:16 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
100 more years of jihad, 100 more years of domestic espionage!

Fuck it, why not go for broke and make it an even 1000?

Old 08.28.2013, 08:17 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Fuck it, why not go for broke and make it an even 1000?

we'll all be dead by then.

CHAAANGE!
Old 08.28.2013, 08:19 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
we'll all be dead by then.

True, but somebody will be there, I mean, realistically, aren't we just continuing the drama from the Crusades about Europeans vs Arabs-Turks-Persians for economic and political world domination?

Old 08.28.2013, 08:24 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
True, but somebody will be there, I mean, realistically, aren't we just continuing the drama from the Crusades about Europeans vs Arabs-Turks-Persians for economic and political world domination?

atreyu? really? man...
Old 08.28.2013, 08:28 PM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

also, al sharpton spoke at the march on washington commemoration.

al sharpton! the fucking huckster...
Old 08.28.2013, 08:47 PM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
atreyu? really? man...

War between Europe and the Middle East is a never ending story

Old 08.29.2013, 09:03 AM   #15
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Did y'all switch to decaf? How un-offended I've been so far with this thread.

How's this:

I think "nigger" is a funny-sounding word. Divorced from meaning, it just sounds silly. I kind of like the word; it amuses me. Sounds like something kids would call their favorite toy. Like Carlin said, I'm more concerned about the racist asshole who uses the word than the word itself.

But, strangely, the word "wigger" always pisses me off.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2013, 09:02 AM   #16
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i don't think i've ever said the word "nigger".

Yeah right. I believe you wouldn't use it racistly, but you've never quoted "Pulp Fiction" or a Chris Rock bit or a Dr. Dre lyric?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2013, 09:05 AM   #17
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Where is leatherneck when you need him? Sadly I'm coming to agree with him on so many things.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2013, 10:08 AM   #18
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Did y'all switch to decaf? How un-offended I've been so far with this thread.

How's this:

I think "nigger" is a funny-sounding word. Divorced from meaning, it just sounds silly. I kind of like the word; it amuses me. Sounds like something kids would call their favorite toy. Like Carlin said, I'm more concerned about the racist asshole who uses the word than the word itself.

But, strangely, the word "wigger" always pisses me off.

I use it. but more like...the word "dood" is usedn stuff...

I mainly use it with family n cousins. For instance...the most awkward of those times was when I was leaving a fancy steakhouse and as I was holding the door open for a family(which I didn't notice till much later) that was black. My sister said something and I reply with "Naaah negro" Not racist....just like using that word.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2013, 10:28 AM   #19
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i don't think i've ever said the word "nigger". but "nigga" is such a awesome word to call yr dog or yr dumbass friend.

for instance: "come here nigga", "get inside nigga", "what's up lil nigga", " you bigheaded nigga".

it's an american thing. or specifically a southern noboby gives a shit anymore thing. Montana people surely must still get offended. like OMG!!! type be haveorior dick breath.

so did anyone watch any March on Washington docs? i saw a good one on PBS.

'There's an old saying that goes 'What you say or allow to be said about you is what you will become'.. Too many brothers within hip hop have allowed themselves to become that 'ignorant nigga' that so many whites once did and still think of us..'
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth