Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Friday Night Sprites
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.11.2008, 11:34 PM   #1
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
[THEDISCLAIMING SQUASH]
if my posts annoy, anger, or otherwise shock your chi in negative ways,
you'd be best advised to click the el backo buttono & surfo elsewhereo.
I'd suggest http://www.siphonophores.org/

(this post may contain smiley faces)

I made a mix tape but now I need to listen to it and go free form with it loudly.

damnit I'm one song deep, do I try and catch it here and pretend I was paying attention to the first song while writing the disclaimer or yeah I'm already on the trail.

A large sea-chest - the type a galleon would stoe under guard sits abandoned on this beach. This beach there's some smoke trails from a fire with some huts off a few hundred feet to the south east. I can't really make out their forms, but I catch the movement of beings jiving easing like snails across the scene.

Sand stretches for miles to the north, to the south. Dark sands, not black, no igneious, more brownish, ground up shells, sparkly. Bright green tendrils of seaweed drape politically across each corner of the chest's furnished metal edges. Light from the beach fire cascades down, spiralling blues of should probably have been straight silver - whatever the case, it wasn't bronze.

maybe some platinum.

Cliff faces east, steep, unclimbable by regular men. If they had ropes and the appropriate clips etc. then alright, men could climb it. But it was steep with bright reflective minerals dealing all sorts of demons to the sky as they're fed by the glowing orange from the nearby fire.

West is an ocean, light blue water like the color of these messageboard frames, so eyes can see the scuttling hermit crabs and starfish - half buried. But the bottom goes down, it drops out fifty yards from the shore and a slope begins. Don't get me wrong there are still hermit crabs and starfish, now we've got scavanging nurse sharks, sharp toothed blue fish, and others...

What about that movement? Good question. Have those creatures even noticed the chest?

Perhaps, for the chest has not moved, just grown more barnacles. But the movement of shadows has seem to spread in these strange patterns that would hint indeed, a reveller might have, could have, there is a chance that, in all probability they have seen the sea-chest.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE HUTS?

yeah didn't mean to scream there friends, sorry. But those huts are still worth a closer look. Let's see... animal hide? Some, but in rope like patchey form, as if its tieing pieces... together... but pieces of what? What are those circular forms - from where did the creatures find the timber to construct and shape such perfectly circular hovels...

The sea-chest doesn't care, its just glad to be on shore. And it remains there even as a slinky shadow approaches from out the fire light.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2008, 11:50 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
Perhaps, for the chest has not moved, just grown more barnacles. But the movement of shadows has seem to spread in these strange patterns that would hint indeed, a reveller might have, could have, there is a chance that, in all probability they have seen the sea-chest.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE HUTTS?

apparently, even they enjoy the beach.

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2008, 12:22 AM   #3
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
HUUUUTTTTTSSSSSSSS DON'T FORGET THE HUTTTTSSSS LUUUUKKKEE

"Lando?"
"Yeah, whazup"
"Did you just hear that?"
"Here what, oh oh"
"No, the thing about a spectral voice scraping across our brains and whispering hutttttsss"
"
"Oh. No. Luke C'mon get snappy, we gotta jet."
Old 01.12.2008, 12:28 AM   #4
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Drums started as the creatures near the GIANT SEA SHELLS PROPPED UP IN THE SAND TO SERVE AS SHELTERS were wise to a member of their parties' expedition to the sea-chest.
Old 01.12.2008, 12:36 AM   #5
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Her name was Bala and she was a priestess. A sea otter priestess. She scurried and shot and flipped and slinked - she splashed briefly in the last remnants of a lazy wave, the foam spitting up in her wake.
the drum increased with heavy bass and toms.

As Bala reached the eastern edge of the 'most on land' corner she sniffed the air around it. She pawed forward, her little pink nose shimmered like a jellybean and her whiskers tickled the splinted wooden frame. Just as she caught its deep scent metal hinges creaked violently as the chest's top swung open. In a flurry three wiry muscled arms with callaused hands groped around the chest's exterior.

Bala shrieked and scurried back a wag. The arms became still, poised, and slowly returned to the interior of the chest. And Bala was wise to this as she followed without a sound, just a sniffle, and then thwwwooooommmsssnnnnnatcchhh an arm shot out like lightning then mewling whine mewling whine crack.

pause

thump.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth