Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Call For Submissions To Feel The Word Magazine
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.12.2008, 01:01 AM   #1
barnaclelapse
the destroyed room

barnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's asses
Ello/ello.

Good to be here.

I've always wanted to get in some conversation with a few other Sonic Youth fans (precious few around these parts), so I'm definitely pleased to find what looks like a really good one.

At any rate, I'm just throwing in a cheap plug for my zine. We’re Feel The Word Magazine, a new zine dedicated to bringing the best in short fiction, poetry, interviews, and reviews for film and music. We publish once a month, during the first week of that given month. At just four issues, we’ve already built up a good collection of writers and a growing interest in the work we’re trying to do.

But obviously, as always, there’s room for more.

Currently, we’re looking for submissions across the board. Anything that relates to poetry, short fiction, or reviews for music and film is very much welcome. If you think you might be interested, stop in at our site (http://www.feeltheword.net/magazine), look over our submission guidelines, and drop us some work or even just any questions you might have to magazine@feeltheword.net

Currently, we are unable to pay for published work.

Thanks for checking us out, and we hope to hear from you soon.
barnaclelapse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth