Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page grant lee phillips / use to be G.L buffalo
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.28.2007, 01:06 PM   #1
ethanross86
empty page

ethanross86 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I highly recommend this artist... He's been around for a bit, toured with REM, smashing pumpkins and pearl jam when he was younger & now just released a new album "strangelet" that has a beatles influence that to me is a breath of fresh air because it seems to be authentic not just a rip off (oasis )... here's his official link grantleephillips.com me and some co workers at umgd are going to check him out here in LA but he has other show dates that I definitely will think will be worth seeing!

fav track: "raising spirit"
ethanross86 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2007, 06:11 PM   #2
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
I've enjoyed some of his songs in the past, but I've never checked out a full album. 'Testimony' and 'Humankind' are good tunes!
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth