Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Frances Bean Cobain is FREE! FREE!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.16.2009, 03:05 PM   #161
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
that video was my attempt to illustrate how deep certain messages can go, so simply choosing not to look at magazines or adverts wouldn't really solve the problem. it's a start tho.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2009, 03:21 PM   #162
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
the lololols continue

http://dlisted.com/node/35264
Old 12.16.2009, 03:43 PM   #163
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
internalized fascism is the cause of these minor acts of self-mutilation. the idea that the female body is "gross" and needs to be "cleaned up". the shame of the cunt, and the shame of menstruation, that pervades american culture. girls hating themselves and their bodies. like anorexia, or plastic surgery addiction.

right. all human bodies are beautiful and disgusting at the same time, male, female, tranny, herm, whatever.

if you'll notice, this shit has been peddled for ages:

PS. it's just some hair. grow the fuck up.
Old 12.16.2009, 03:47 PM   #164
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, yes, one of my favorite paintings ever... ^

I'm the dude with the beard standing in the water holding the wench.
Old 12.16.2009, 04:39 PM   #165
Satan
invito al cielo

do what you want with it by all means, but do it for yourself, not for someone else.
Old 12.16.2009, 04:59 PM   #166
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'm going to let my nose hair grow until I can braid it.

fuck what The Man says!!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2009, 05:02 PM   #167
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
how do we start?

Jello Biafra makes it seem simple - consume as little as posible from the corporations.

back n thread - has this been posted,? I took it off Gothamist, this is one sad person whose child makes her insecure. Its interesting because last year she was mumbling about how all of Francis' money had been stolen...

"After word got out, Love took her troubles online, posting public Facebook rants (which have since been deleted), reading: "[Frances] thinks she has all this money, [but] the point is I have all the money she has... I hate to sound cold but any kid of mine who pulls this shit has lost her position and friends in NYC they will pretend to like her, but I'll go teach at Bard before she gets in. " (Teaching sentence structure, no doubt.) A certain someone also quotes her as saying, "you realize this will put you in juvenile family circus three times in your little life? This is what, along with his mother, killed your father." Earlier today she updated her status, saying, in part: "she's my daughter and I love her.""
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2009, 05:02 PM   #168
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
the lololols continue

http://dlisted.com/node/35264

i really dont think she really posted that on her facebook?

on the pubic hair thing, i read someones thesis sort of like going on about how the ideals of female beauty relate to childhood, virginity and purity desired in a woman (read paedo). She said that the most wanted things were to be hairless, soft skin, baby faced, red cheeks, which are all related to children. BUT I DONT KNOW just saying.

Old 12.16.2009, 05:09 PM   #169
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Courtney also accused Frances' memaw of killing Kurt Cobain.

what's a memaw? is that really a real word?
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2009, 05:40 PM   #170
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirttail
I don't disagree with the rest of your post, but this is ridiculous. Pubic hair removal is not self-mutilation, and neither is going to a barber or trimming your fingernails.

that depends on the cause. if like your body and you shave your bush for pleasure or to try a new style, great; if you shave because you somehow feel that you're filthy and disgusting and you need to remove impurities from your body, then it's pathological and it's a kind of self mutilation-- it happens more often than you think though.

the basic idea is that women's bodies are unacceptable as they are-- i'm quoting here, from this:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/x3v4321143554757/

maybe i'm exaggerating to make a point or maybe i'm carried away by my own rhethoric, but the internet allows for that and i like it.

now, personally, i do have a strong preference for hairless pits & legs (ha), but that maybe has more to do with early imprinting, or something, or maybe i've already been sucked into the system, or who knows what.

anyway, at least it's not foot binding

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2009, 05:46 PM   #171
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm going to let my nose hair grow until I can braid it.

fuck what The Man says!!

ha ha ha ha

that would be funny to see.

but just the other day i was reading an article about people being forced to hide their tats at work.

it scares the jesus people, or something. "thou shalt not", etc.
Old 12.16.2009, 05:49 PM   #172
knox
invito al cielo

well the jesus people better start learning how to tolerate things, sort of like jesus told them to, and also because we've been tolerating them for quite a while now

Old 12.16.2009, 05:51 PM   #173
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

here's the article-- anyone can access it, whereas if you wanna see pix you have to login & stuff.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...904631_pf.html

ps it's not the jesus people, it's the bureaucratic overlords.
Old 12.16.2009, 05:53 PM   #174
knox
invito al cielo

to be honest, most of my jobs would "encourage" me to hide my tats too.

very subtly of course.

Old 12.16.2009, 07:49 PM   #175
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
Courtney also accused Frances' memaw of killing Kurt Cobain.

what's a memaw? is that really a real word?
a memaw is a grandmother, i call my grandma memaw.

fortunately i don't have any obvious tattoos but i'm planning on getting some and if my work tried to force me to cover them up i would say 'fuck you' and find another job. you don't like them? too fucking bad, i don't care, you can find someone else to do my shitkicker job.

courtney love is very obviously insane.
Old 12.17.2009, 01:50 AM   #176
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
researches show that executives that dye their hairs and use botox or surgeries are more likely to get promotions or keep their jobs, for example.
I only work at a fast food place but I got a $.25 raise within 3 months before someone who's been working there for over a year because I can work anytime (because I have no life). I don't even wear makeup.

Maybe that's not relevant at all. I'm just bragging.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.17.2009, 06:56 AM   #177
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertonic
knox -- what makes you doubt Court said those things on facebook? I just checked her page and she's still writing crazy stuff.

i dont know, a bit of faith? how fucked up it sounds?

and angella congratulations on your $25 raise, but that research wasnt about fast food jobs, you know.

maybe you can buy me some make up with it.

Old 12.17.2009, 09:36 AM   #178
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
at least Courtney loe will not fuck up her daughter's life as bad as this fucking bitch will to her mega family

Old 12.17.2009, 04:53 PM   #179
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i can't post it cos i'm on my phone internet but someone google courtney love september 2009 and look at the latest picture of her. holy fuck you will be surprised judging by the pics of her posted in this thread so far. she has obviously spent a lot of money having herself completely reconstructed. as for this whole sorry affair i wish none of us knew anything about it and everyone involved could live out of the celeb limelight. Telling your daughter that her grandma killed her father is a bit fucked up.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.17.2009, 05:18 PM   #180
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i can't post it cos i'm on my phone internet but someone google courtney love september 2009 and look at the latest picture of her. holy fuck you will be surprised judging by the pics of her posted in this thread so far. she has obviously spent a lot of money having herself completely reconstructed. as for this whole sorry affair i wish none of us knew anything about it and everyone involved could live out of the celeb limelight. Telling your daughter that her grandma killed her father is a bit fucked up.

wait i missed this bit. where?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth