Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.24.2010, 12:40 PM   #23941
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
You still are avoiding the question. What country are you from. Are you too much of a pussy to say because you have so many smart ideas on American politics? Where you don't live or vote.

here in 'murca, we don't reckon folks have any right to talk about them polytics about countries them don't live in.

this kind of radical logical thinking is the reason for all the success we are currently enjoying in our wars overseas.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:43 PM   #23942
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Essssssssssssspppppooooooooooooooossssssssssssssse eeeeeeeedddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:43 PM   #23943
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Yes. Sonic Gail, if you feel up for it, you can answer this question, ok?

So basically you think that the rest of the world should not have an opinion on other countries policies, even if these policies affect them? And the policies should not take into consideration the potential consequences in global politics?

It is interesting that you could think that way, especially considering the invasions of other countries.

Please comment and we're back on track.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:45 PM   #23944
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
"its the syg forum
its not possible
that someone who listens to SY
is telling me these things
about god and babies
and free love
that they saw on tv"

This is what I was refering to in case you do not remember-Exposed:you think that the only people who listen to Sonic Youth don't believe these things. Therefore I should not listen to Sonic Youth.

Exposing a point as absurd or flawed is a matter of the opinion of the person exposing them. And it takes quite an ego to name yrself the judge of what is absurd & flawed.

I don't want or need yr pitty. and in case you have not figured it out yet I'm a mean bitch too. But only when someone unnessicarily targets thier anger at the world towards me.

I have very nice challenging debates with many people on here. You are the only one that is a hard headed hater.

you tried to take some of the points i made from that post i did that you claimed not to read and use them against knox, but you have again failed utterly in all of it. utterly.

noone gives a fuck that you listen to sy, except you, you who wants to play the little persecuted identity game. noone would actually care that someone they don't like listens to a certain band unless they were some teenager who wanted to get all tribal about their identity. noone cares. noone's a hater, noone cares enough to be a hater... come on...

i think now is the time for you to chill out and if you are gonna keep posting just focus on the actual points that people are taking you up on without trying to make it into some sort of personal thing. have a cup of tea, relax, you might learn something. you might be able to discuss something without making it into some referendum on your self which you could probably use a break from? am i right? isn't that why we discuss things on here in the first place.
Old 02.24.2010, 12:49 PM   #23945
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'd gladly jump in after Knox, anyday; especially if I thought that she was drowning.

that said, I like watching her fight and she can handle her own.

fighters beware: knox never says stupid shit.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:53 PM   #23946
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
knox: My point on THIS THREAD IS YOU started shit not me. I did not have intentions of wasting my time listening to yr negative shit today. THat last discussion is why. It was a big FUCKING waste of my time. I did not intentionally choose to not answer yr questions. I don't even remember what they were now. And If I remember correctly I did go back and answer the ones you pointed out.

I was the one who said America. I was refering to the different slang and warping of the English language in this country. That is why I said "American"

nik: little follower, you say my thinking is radical. Does America have the right to tell Iraq they have weapons of mass destruction, declare war on them and kill innocent people? Does America have the right to tell other nations they should all be Democracies? Do I have a right to tell Israel how to run thier government?

No. It is not my country. I am not educated enough on thier policies to make such remarks, because I do not live there.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:56 PM   #23947
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
I love knox and I love SONIC GAIL.

Just popping out for fish & chips.

See you later.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:58 PM   #23948
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
1- You have ignored many questions on previous discussions. Since you can go there to dig out some post about you and copy and paste, I am sure you can do that.

2- You are right about not being educated enough. In fact, based on that you should refrain from making comments about most things. However, some people are, or they try to be, they are not afraid of learning new things and they do not have to believe only one source.

Old 02.24.2010, 12:59 PM   #23949
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
just because he agrees with her, does not mean that he's a follower.

you cannot invalidate his arguements with one swoop of the keyboard.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 01:00 PM   #23950
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I love knox and I love SONIC GAIL.

Just popping out for fish & chips.

See you later.

I love you too

Old 02.24.2010, 01:01 PM   #23951
ni'k
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICGAIL
nik: little follower, you say my thinking is radical. Does America have the right to tell Iraq they have weapons of mass destruction, declare war on them and kill innocent people? Does America have the right to tell other nations they should all be Democracies? Do I have a right to tell Israel how to run thier government?

No. It is not my country. I am not educated enough on thier policies to make such remarks, because I do not live there.

yep, american shouldn't have invaded iraq.

i don't think you wanna ever be educated enough, you want to stay ignorant and defer judgement on everything. it's unlikely anyone will ever be fully educated on a certain issue, doesn't stop them from forming opinions based on what they do know. you are just playing this "well it's not mine to say" game which falls back on a position of "don't criticise others because you are not in their position", which is basically blind respect for authority and purposeful ignorance. this i don't respect at all. what the israeli government is doing in gaza is wrong. i don't give a fuck what people think about what my rights are to say it. i don't think anyone should hide behind the concept of rights to avoid speaking out against injustice, which is what you are trying to do.

since when does not living in a particular country render your knowledge of certain things invalid?
Old 02.24.2010, 01:04 PM   #23952
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
1- You have ignored many questions on previous discussions. Since you can go there to dig out some post about you and copy and paste, I am sure you can do that.

2- You are right about not being educated enough. In fact, based on that you should refrain from making comments about most things. However, some people are, or they try to be, they are not afraid of learning new things and they do not have to believe only one source.

I am not concerned enough with your opinion to spend the rest of my day coping and pasting. Anyway I have already scrolled through and saw that I did answer your questions. So if you want to ask again go ahead.

2-you are the most judgemental person I have ever encountered and there have been alot.

Old 02.24.2010, 01:04 PM   #23953
knox
invito al cielo

And previously, when she defended the right of gun ownership, I did point out the manufacturing of guns in the US feeds a worldwide audience causing crime, death and violence in more countries than she can name, but somehow she thinks that's not anybody's business.

Old 02.24.2010, 01:06 PM   #23954
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
I am not concerned enough with your opinion to spend the rest of my day coping and pasting. Anyway I have already scrolled through and saw that I did answer your questions. So if you want to ask again go ahead.

2-you are the most judgemental person I have ever encountered and there have been alot.

I certainly am. Perhaps as judgemental as you, except that I don't try to hide it by acting like a victim. You talk crap, you get crap. I have no personal problem with you, only with the stupid shit you post.

Old 02.24.2010, 01:06 PM   #23955
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

How in the hell did this go from talking about a bulgarian user name to a 2 page discussion about nothing?

Old 02.24.2010, 01:09 PM   #23956
knox
invito al cielo

I don't know dear, ask yourself, you were doing it too.

Old 02.24.2010, 01:11 PM   #23957
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
And previously, when she defended the right of gun ownership, I did point out the manufacturing of guns in the US feeds a worldwide audience causing crime, death and violence in more countries than she can name, but somehow she thinks that's not anybody's business.

but do you see what I mean, knox?
yes.
when it gets to something like this, someone will say

im tired of this
this is bullshit
you hate me
i have more to do
stop harrasing me

instead of simply responding to a point.

i dont know, knox. im quite curious.
yeah me too.

Old 02.24.2010, 01:12 PM   #23958
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
just because he agrees with her, does not mean that he's a follower.

you cannot invalidate his arguements with one swoop of the keyboard.

yr right floslo. I should not jump to conclusions. They seem to gang up on me in every discussion. I really am not even trying to get into these discussions. I respect thier opinions, they however call mine irrational and just won't stop untill you agree with them. Fuck this shit I'm going to lunch.

Old 02.24.2010, 01:15 PM   #23959
knox
invito al cielo

It's a pattern.
Now you're all nice and respectful, and you respect their opinions.
Now they don't want a rational logical response to the crap you post, they wanna force you to agree.
Such horrible people, such a nice girl.
They gang up and gang rape me.
Fuck off.
Are you that blatantly manipulative in real life too?

Old 02.24.2010, 01:19 PM   #23960
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

When did I say it was no ones business? You implied this. And yes it is a sad fact that guns manufactured in my country are the tools used to create deaths and crime in other countries.

698109811481188119511961197 1198 1199120012011208124812981698 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth